Drumpf is finished. He has no chance. Say it with me: Madam President!

Drumpf is finished. He has no chance. Say it with me: Madam President!

Barron

literally shaking

Ha fag.

No shekels for you OP shrillary was BTFO

Oh no. Im shaking in my boots

Our media must be mad as fuck now, their whole propganda for nothing.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people, you won't be happy tomorrow when She is President

I... I cant tell is you are joking.

Haha delusional drumpfkins BTFO out!

Fuck Trump and fuck Trumpkins.

Say it with me: Secretary Clinton!

I actually want to hear about how the German media is handling this.

>b-b-but I called them drumpfkins every day....

The American people have spoken. DEMOCRACY!

Say it with me:
Inmate 5213

I hate to break it to you but...

DRUMPF BTFO

Mach mal den Fernseher an, kollege

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

IT'S OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

They don't give a fuck. They got paid either way. They'll continue to get paid. I wouldn't give a shit either. A lot of them are probably secretly happy.

THEY NEVER CAME UP WITH A SINGLE ORIGINAL MEME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 MILLION!

FOR A REPUBLICAN SUPER MAJORITY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

I really want this to happen, but with his victory speech it doesn't seem all that likely anymore.

Should we tell him folks?

savage

Lol drumpf BTFO

I'll fucking miss these threads

What are the headlines in german media? :)

CTR was the worst idea anyone could possibly have. thanks for doing it guys, and ty for helping us MAGA

CTR just made us try even harder, and it was something to rally against. She paid money to make her chances even worse

that's probably one of the last time i can use this

How much money did she end up spending on CTR?
How much SuperPAC money did she launder?

It's pretty mild actually. They are mostly talking about what the early consequences of his presidency will be.
No shitslinging like in anglo liberal media.

DRUMPF BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!

saudis and qataris money doesn't count

SPON crashes several time now. I even posted a comment mocking them but I know that they now realize that their leftist media shill if btfo for a while now. But they won't learn out of this. Expect the same shilling and rigging of survey results 2017 with the AfD. They are the losers but they still don't realize it.

This. Hillary will win Drumftsharts have to path!

kek

BTFO

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

this place is going to be hilarious to watch after HRC's inevitable landslide tomorrow

Mad? They MADE Trump. Their thoughts are more along the lines of "SHITSHITSHITSHIT"

Don't worry, we'll have nostalgia threads months and years from now. This was truly a historic event for the world and more importantly for Sup Forums

Reading faz.net right now. It's a conservative paper with a economically very liberal spin.
They still haven't understood what's really going on.
They are rather butthurt, as are all our business bosses who can't hold back their opinion on fucking everything.

What's with the 24/7 anti-Trump propaganda in Europe anyway?

I understand them wanting us to have a positive opinion on Hillary, but why spend so much money on trying to discredit the other candidate if we can't even vote? Maybe to help discredit future Trump-likes that may appear over here?

Digits and Trump will build a prison tower in Manhattan, just for Hillary.
Every time she complains, her cell gets placed 10 feet higher

>Still name calling

Die with dignity shill

Trump finally stumped! They called it early in 2015 and said Trump didn't have a chance, and they were right! Trumpophants royally BTFO'd!

Let me guess. It was shown in ARD? Bonus points if it's from the Tagesjew.

HOW WILL DRUMPFKINS EVER RECOVER?

POL ETERNALLY BTFO

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

Oh.