Every single poll predicted Hilldog winning

>every single poll predicted Hilldog winning
>every single celebrity supported Hillary
>still loses

has the media ever been so utterly BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/11/8/13520908/assisted-suicide-colorado-death-dignity-right-die-election-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM
youtube.com/watch?v=cZEiuK_jEBc
newindianexpress.com/world/us-election-2016/2016/nov/08/chanakya-the-fish-predicts-donald-trump-as-next-us-president-1536319.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the media is run from the bowels of hell

That makes me very optimistic in regards to the german election.

We pretty much figured out that they were over sampling the polls from day 1 after the primaries.

Later Podesta emails confirmed it.

This result shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. It pretty much falls in line with the unskewed polls with the exception that third party support came out lower than predicted.

silent majority stayed silent because of pressure from the left. the left actively tried to shame the silent folks and pushed them further away, sealing their own fate.

I would not be surprised if she never shows her face in public again.

Her entire lifes work obliterated by a businessman who ran for president,Sorry WON the Presidency, just because he could.

Shepard Smith was straight out having a mental breakdown on live tv, so yes.

Guys, what about absentee and provisional ballots? They haven't been counted yet. What if they tip Florida or another close state (either legitimately or through rigging?)

I still can't believe it. She had EVERYTHING in her advantage, and still lost. Holy shit.

Nah you guys are fucked

theverge.com/2016/11/8/13520908/assisted-suicide-colorado-death-dignity-right-die-election-2016

Just in time!

>tfw I was too pussy to pull the trigger on betting a grand on the Don
Son of a bitch

>For Clinton, the loss is especially brutal. She had meticulously planned her victory party at the Javits Center in Manhattan, symbolically under an enormous glass ceiling that she hoped to break through. Instead, it was the dreams and aspirations of her supporters that were shattered.

Damn.

an user said it best earlier

>The establishment didn't want it
>Leaders of the RNC didn't want it
>Most of the mainstream media pundits didn't want it
>Literally 100% of the media didn't want it
>Literally 100% of people polled didn't want it
>Obama didn't want it
>Comey didn't want it
>Le epic liberal celebrities like John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart didn't want it
>Goldman Sachs didn't want it
>JP Morgan didn't want it
>George Soros didn't want it
>A shitload of other SJW apologists and globalist muslim importers didn't want it
>People who label everything racist and offensive didn't want it
>The overwhelming majority of elitist out of touch faggots colluding with the media didn't want it

But the postman delivering your mail wanted it

Your barber down the street wanted it

Your local plumber fixing your pipes wanted it

The hardworking coalminer who worked 20 hours a day to put his 2 kids through college wanted it

The man driving you on the bus wanted it

The people wanted it, burgers

And the people won.

Now thier stupid little fucking cult needs to be shattered

>we could have had a bernie vs donald fight
>it would have been a truly exciting battle over swing states until the last votes
>instead we get this corrupt cunt that got inflated by the media
>lost the majority of swing states by a landslide pretty much instantly after the counting started

I hope she just retires and fucks off to Katar or something.

If anything, shit like: youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw just made it worse.

Condescending as fuck, to have all these rich celebrities tell you how to vote.

I'm a fairly liberal brown boy but I am so happy trump won, fuck all these white girl fuckos who are constantly filling my Facebook feed with 'white men are ruining my world' and tampon problems posts, this shit was getting rampant and finally they will shut the fuck up. Thank you President Trump

Feels pretty good my Brazilian friend

>Robert Downy Jr.
Welp, he lost my respect

Yes, but I guess smart Americans listen and compare the speeches of each candidate instead of blindly follow the media and celebrities and do whatever they say

this is what gamergate could have been if they had stuck with Sup Forums instead trying to appeal to cucks

>every single poll predicted Hilldog winning

Except that one poll that was more accurate than the others in 2012 and had Trump leading the entire time.

rip nude scene

Trump defeated the Avengers.

why the fuck would you ever had respect for that manlet

thanks for ruining about 93 tv shows I was watching kiwi

fucking cunt

No they were just dealt the most savage blow in history.

Now everyone sees what a sham it all was, and doubt of mainstream media will SKYROCKET. Even the most retarded boomers wont be buying that bullshit anymore

Hilary had EVERYTHING behind her and still lost.... holy fuck

i wish i was bord in america, such a brilliant country

That nobody believed except for us.

GUYS WHEN CAN I EXPECT ALL VOTES TO BE CAST?

D-don't say this!

She didn't even address her fucking voters and do her concession speech

My God what a fucking world where the candidate that built themselves up as the more "mature choice" goes out in the most rage quitty way possible

That still means Trump will gain more votes and that won't happen

Thanx, Huma. Good job.

What part of him OFFICIALLY being the president elect do you not understand?

This. I mean if you received a random call from people who might know your name/occupation and they asked you if you're voting for someone, in today's atmosphere of thought police and vilification, you wouldn't fucking tell them you're voting trump.

The right stayed quiet and hid their haymaker until the very last moment.

I laughed out loud

i bet that guy is posting on here right now. hes doing pepes stance

Do you think anyone will ever trust a poll again? Will anyone even trust Nate Silver?

Breaking the conditioning

the mass media is fucking finished. The Internet has killed it.

All that fucking sellout money, man it's glorious.

They already held that little online poll about trust and distrust in media where no one believes mainstream and now this seals the deal. The majority is NOT stupid after all and can see right past the bullshit machine.

Does Nate Silver even trust Nate Silver

Did Shillary even show her face at all on campaign day?

>prompted lazy blacks and mexican to stay home and not vote because no way a rayciss like trump could ever beat hillary look at the polls lol
>gave trump supporters a greater sense of urgency to get out and vote, shooting voter turnout through the roof
>exposed the propaganda machine and their blatant lies even further than before
Based rigged polls got THREE birds with one stone

I wouldn't rule out her running again in 2020. Her ego doesn't seem like someone who can live with just being an also-ran footnote in history. She badly wants that "first female President" title.

Alternatively, expect grooming of Chelsea Clinton for president to go into overdrive.

You guys got a link to that NONONO nate vid?

>every single celebrity supported hillary

but the GOAT, Tom Brady, is a huge trump supporter

is he even alive

Honestly that guy has memed himself out of his own career. Cubs? Trump nomination? Trump presidency?

unrelated, but is anyone keep getting different "CALLE" capthas over and over again?

Unless Trump doubles down on his promise and wrecks Clinton foundation.
It will rub off Chelsea too.

"no"
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

Well said, that's the thing that never really worked out for the left is how they thought a steady string of celebrities would swing things their way.

As if someone earning 40k~ a year wants to have a fucking rich celebrity telling them what's best for them.

>Trump gets impeached
>VP is placed in charge.
No matter who won the Vice-President won.

I'd be willing to put money on him actively posting I GIVE YOU MY ENERGY in every thread

MSM against Trump.
Career politicians, 99% of the government, against Trump.
Big business against Trump.
Wallstreet against Trump.
Bankers against Trump
Hollywood against Trump

Basically the entire 1% elite vs Trump.

stay bord in your own country slavo pedro

I'm tearing the fuck up desu

>As if someone earning 40k~ a year wants to have a fucking rich celebrity telling them what's best for them.

That's what we did though

Don't forget that it wasn't just the US MSM, it was the International media, and international elites commenting, recycling, too, which all feeds into it.

We had major parties in Australia coming out trying to make Trump look like the worst option.

I'm happy that Soros,the media, and the elite don't have as much power as they lead us to believe. Trump can be assassinated tomorrow but it doesn't matter since he'll be a martyr

Does anyone have that "Elitists Booing" image?

I like Trump

Told you, When Hindus perfom yagnas for winning, it works no matter how hard the odds are.

I doubt Hillary will either survive that long, OR be free for that long

Remember the promise Trump made to her right ;^)?

You know what to do in that case

How can one man shoulder so much

>tfw predicted brexit
>tfw predicted trump

youtube.com/watch?v=cZEiuK_jEBc

LEAVE MSM, YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE.

That needs to be a political comic preferably by Ben garrison

Ivanka for 2024

I think it'll be a while til we finally have a generation with the fighting spirit and integrity needed for that.

thank you india, i will always respect you and your culture

Sup Forums is always right isn't just a meme is it? Holy fuck

Yeah, this already happened here. 1:1 scenario

Mostly liberal faggot here. This. Fucking hate Shitstain Hillary. Maybe mnow she'll fuck off and croak somewhere.

I can hear the voice but I don't want to listen
Strap me down and tell me I'll be all right
I can feel the subliminal need to be one
With the voice and make everything go
I CAN HERE THE VOICE BUT I DONT WANNA LISTEN
STRAP ME DOWN AND TELL ME I'LL BE ALRIGHT
I CAN FEEL THE SUBLIMINAL NEED TO BE ONE WITH THE VOICE AND MAKE EVERYTHING ALR-OH WAH-AH-AH-AH

The establishment lives in a self-constructed fantasy world, it's more and more obvious even to the average ignorant voter.

say it with me

prime minister kevin o'leary

>MFW WHEN INDIAN FISHES ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN US MEDIA

newindianexpress.com/world/us-election-2016/2016/nov/08/chanakya-the-fish-predicts-donald-trump-as-next-us-president-1536319.html

No problem Canabro

Someone farted in that room.

This, holy fuck this election was probably the biggest wake up call to the entire country.

She'll be dead or in prison with the rest of her family and enablers by then.

This, fuck me.
Still happy as fuck the Don won though.

>Why aren't I
>50 POINTS
>Ahead?

mfw I voted trump even though I'm a democrat.

let hitlery burn at the stake

I dont know but if you are a paying man, pray for his safety.

She didn't even give a concession speech.

Considering how many of her campaign managers were reported to be leaving the HQ as early as 8pm, it's safe to say she had a meltdown and went berserk.

Gamergate was an early sign of people finally manning up and fighting back against feminazis. Takes time to fully develop, I think.

>Plays absurdly rich playboy who uses his wealth to save the world

>Is defeated by Donald Trump

Well....

I should probably have said globalists rather than 1% elite as they are the same thing and it clears up misunderstandings.

Holy shit I wonder what that faggot Cubes is thinking tonight, I hope Mr. Wonderful gives him a heap of shit on Shark Tank.

>Master of feng shui
>Indian fishes
>Monkey king
>Halloween masks
>Google search results
>Kek and meme magic
>God
Moloch never really stood a chance, did he?

You do know they did not rig it right?
Dont conceive any funny ideas drumpftard.

So, are these cunts leaving US? So many were so sure of it before election :^)

A FUCKING CARP

Her health does not allow her to run for president again. She is done, her political carreer has failed, her hopes and dreams are crushed. She's nothing more but a lying and dying old hag.

Trump had everything and all odds against him (so to speak because EVERY MEDIA OUTLET WAS FUCKING AUCTIONED OFF TO HRC) and still motherducking won.

I love you America, godspeed you goddamn glorious people!

> Kill yourself if you are voting Trump
> If you are voting for Trump, you can die
> If you are voting for Trump, unfollow me

blah blah blah. This is all you see on social media. And people are surprised that there was a revolt? You can only victimize white males for so long, but don't be surprised when they use their 40% voting margin to show you they are sick of that shit.

>Considering how many of her campaign managers were reported to be leaving the HQ as early as 8pm, it's safe to say she had a meltdown and went berserk.
Oh god i wish someone taped that