HAPPENING!! TIME TO FREE JULIAN

We memed Trump into the Presidency but you couldn't have done it without Wikileaks. We owe Julian a debt of gratitude, time to meme him to freedom. Petition Trump for clemency

That's not going to happen. Did you know Trump has called for the death penalty for Snowden?

We must meme him free

For great Justice!

MEME HIM TO FREEDOM

Based Trump will set him free. It's the least he can do.

We need to meme his freedom.

Free Assange!

#FreeJulian

Push your luck. TEST KEK'S POWAH!

Na, he is a terrorist.
Annex Ecuador if anything

how is he a terrorist? without him this election would have gone straight to Hillary

Terrorizing the wrongdoers with the true is self defense.

user said trump said he would drink tea with assange in the white house, is that right?

personally i don't care much either way to be honest

i think assange is more likely to be pardoned, assange is more like a journalist and snowden is more like a traitor

>thinks he's a terrorist because the T.V said so

MEME HIM TO FREEDOM

The only thing he did was trolling everyone by saying he had major dirt on Hillary while he didn't.

Fuck him, let him rot.

I hope you Americans here appreciate that it was his nonstop shitposting that helped destroy Hillary.

Many of us here do it for fun on the dl but this guy locked himself away and dedicated himself to it, that's next lev.

meme him to freedom

total bullshit, he gave plenty of dirt on Hillary, enough to get her indicted. Comey didn't have the balls. Without Wikileaks, Hillary would have cheated her way to the WH

He still has to go to Sweden to face rape charges, ironically.

Snowden's a limited hangout mufugger.

Assange will be pardoned. Hes half the reason Trump won.

Without the Leaks he never would have won. (((Their))) media is just too powerful.

>satanism
>illuminati confirmed
>child trafficking
>pedo ring revealed
>treason
>getting questions in advance from media
>money laundering
>bribery

Snowden is a hero. I should hope Donald would understand the importance of whistleblowers

fuck off, if we work hard anything is possible. i will fucking slap the emporer in the face and tell him to free julian. he deserves it man