Fucking how did Trump win? Everyone in the Republican party was against him. The media was against him...

Fucking how did Trump win? Everyone in the Republican party was against him. The media was against him. Hillary and shittons of money and ads.

Yet this man was just elected 45th president of the United States. Fucking Beautiful.

Been a Trump supporter since the beginning, but I always thought it was a longshot he would actually make it. I'm just shocked. How did the beautiful bastard pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/HesNotMyPresident?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been spending most our lives living in a memester paradise

He won exactly because everyone was against him. He didn't even have to say "I'm the anti-establishment candidate"

The people wanted him

Silent majority cocknockers

K E K
E K E
K E K

Silent majority, bad democratic candidate, ctr making themselves look bigger than they actually are. There's a lot of reasons.

Through Kek, all things are possible.

Because Putin

silent is right

all the sensible people can do is sit back and watch because there is no reasoning with the people who support clinton. their only point is how Trump is going to get rid of lgbt, gays, muslims, niggers, etc as if that is even POSSIBLE top kek

it's fucking hilarious how corrupt media painted hillaries chances at winning these past couple of days and now have to answer for it.

trump fought against the corrupt, rigged machine and cut out it's still beating heart.

We switched timelines sometime around when he announced he was running for president. The guys on the other timeline are stuck with Bremain and President Hillary.

>Fucking how did Trump win?
user got the 77777777 for Kek.

twitter.com/hashtag/HesNotMyPresident?src=tren

look at the cucks in denial hahahahahahhaha BTFO!!

This is actually a computer simulation

They turned on the trump variable for keks

>He didn't even have to say "I'm the anti-establishment candidate"

good point

CAN'T

STUMP

Checked

The bandwagon effect is obscenely powerful. it's also why nobody votes third party in the first place

75% of his campaign at the beginning was "i'm doing great look how awesome i'm doing i'm at the center podium and jeb is all the way over there, and look at the polls the polls are great and i'm winning by so much"

human survival instinct makes you choose the winning side in case shit goes down

MEME MAGIC. It's real. I have finally found a purpose in life. Is to spread the WORD of KEK.

THE TRUMP

I keep laughing at all the people posting shit online about how is this possible. To dumb to know MSM lies out of their arse hole

because of himself that how you could see from the start he was the only dude going to win the others were nowear near his high energy i also called this after the 1st republican debate

KEKĀ“s doing. You have to belive in the meme magic.

KEK

weebs are the most powerful race

Trump alone was stronger than the entire media and political establishment combined. Trump single-handedly defeated them all. This man is a true hero. A legend in his own time. Unbelievable.

>Everyone in the Republican party was against him. The media was against him. Hillary and shittons of money and ads.

Because the people was with him

WE BROKE THE CONDITIONING

meme magic is truly real my friend. never doubt the power of Kek.

What if "They have to go back" isn't just limited to mexicans?

JEWS BTFO
MEDIA BTFO
SHILLS BTFO
CTR BTFO

He's going to be the first Sup Forums president.

If you want to know how he did it, look in the mirror. I forgot to register so was unable to vote myself, but some of the banter and memes I participated in help convince those who could.

An ancient egyptian memetic frog entity was resurrected by 400lb hackers shitposting on an anime forum, that's how.

>Hillary and shittons of money and ads.
You weren't kidding, damn.
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Polly all the money he spent on air time

I was in a win/win I guess. Hilary wins, fuck it, she hates blacks and mexicans, she will continue to hold down the poor and maybe tax the rich more. Trumps win was always a longshot anyways, I can play it off with my friends/family. Trump wins, fuckin mexicans are about to get shit on, MAGA, and I get to troll the fuck out of the libtards for 4 years + we keep the SC for another 20 years and keep our gunrights. Life is good.

This post makes me happy beyomd belief

Because the people decide who gets in not the media or goldenbergsteins at the top.

I forget who said it, but some political strategist pointed out in a "change" election the status quo always loses and basically this election fit a lot of the criterias of it being a "change" election. Hillary was the status quo by default because of her long history in politics and a lot of people wanted a change of direction. Same reason Obama won.

Quite a similar case to brexit.
The media made themselves look like complete fucking idiots.

Instead of presenting rational, coherent arguments against him, they spouted RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBE ISLAMOPHOBE ITS THE CURRENT YEAR and any number of fucking pointless terms. They fucking demonized him, they called him Hitler and Satan rolled into one orange lump. In doing so, they gave him free publicity, since so much of their airtime was devoted to talking about how much of a fucking fascist he is.
Eventually it became "Fuck you if you vote for Trump". No arguments, no sensibility, just a "Fuck you".
All whilst attempting to win the gold fucking medal in mental gymnastics as they attempted to defend Hillary literally breaking the law, or Hillary's infinitely long list of dodgy shit.

Look at any poll regarding how much people trust the mass media. A vast majority don't trust them to tell the truth at all. This election made the media show how partisan they were.

94% OF THE POOBLIC DOSN'T TRUST THE MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

The oldest story on Earth OP

youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w

>How did the beautiful bastard pull it off?
theres ur answer
>Everyone in the Republican party was against him. The media was against him. Hillary and shittons o

That's the best part.
The madman got almost all of it for free.
Hahahaha fuck you media!!!
So dedicated to tearing him down they gave him the spotlight which turned into a megaphone for people who cared to hear the same issues.

Witnessed

CTR you lost. Give it up. Have some dignity.

He stood for change. Hillary stood for the status quo.

Enough people were unhappy with the system for him to win despite his many drawbacks.

The same thing happened with Brexit. It's increasingly difficult to get people who are being fucked over by the system to vote for it.

Either democracy is NOT rigged and not controlled by shady elites, or Trump rigged it better.

MEME
A
G
I
C

God.

dub 7's

checked

I think people are more scared of the fire this result will ignite under actual bigots than Trump actually persecuting anyone.

Trump false flagged into oblivion saying that everything was rigged against him then turned around and rigged it himself obviously

I mean it seemed like even Trump himself knew that he didn't have a chance

Because America was with him, and it wanted to be great again.

>Hillary and shittons of money and ads.
She wasn't electable.

Dems didn't want to vote, same as repubs in 08 and the reason we got Obama.

Apathy matters, your vote matters.

Well probably because
NOBODY
FUCKING

You try to mock us, but tonight proved that the American voter is still stronger than all of the mainstream media, political and corporate elite combined. No more 0.02. It's over.

but then why didnt everyone vote shillary due to the overwhelming amount of media corruption saying that she'll win without a doubt