Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Hancock
radoc.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be Arabic
>lead ninjas
>look and be portrayed on-screen as White
But why?

There are light-skin Arabs. Most of the Princes/Upper class is light skin compared to the rest.

>be Chinese
>look like the Wicked Witch of the West
But why?

Arabs are Caucasian.

"3rd wave" Gypsies who settled in Eastern Europe (self-identify as Rom) such as Vlax were kept as slaves in Rumania. Like African-Americans there was a lot of interbreeding with their masters.

Fun Fact: Older Gypsy populations (1st wave Romani in W. Europe, 2nd wave Roma in C. Europe) dislike the Rom the have a much higher incidence of crime than other populations.

>100% genuine alien
>look human
>capable of procreating with humans

Huh, interesting. Sauce about it in case somebody tries to campaign for a black guy to play Doom?

>Calls himself Batman
>Not an actual bat
>No bat-like powers
>Operates mostly on the ground instead of the air
>Occasionally operates during the day

I learned it in a class under this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Hancock
Who runs a Romani database radoc.net/
Specifically, I was quoting material from his Spring 2016 Gypsy Language & Culture class.

Fun Fact: Some Gypsies believe the Egyptian origin theory espoused by Medieval Europeans i.e we wuz kangz

Ditto, sauce plz.

Huh, thanks user. Saved!

>be spider-man
>doesn't actually has any powers specifically related to a spider
But why?

You could say the same about Batman. The answer is obviously cause their namesakes played a role in their origins.

The proportional strength of a spider counts.

Because Americans, having no experience with gypsies, didn't know they're basically Pajeets until very recently.

Kek, I took his class last summer. Glad I didn't have to write that paper, tho I would have about Wanda.

wall crawling????

I am pretty sure there are some very white looking gypsies in places like Slovakia, whiter than OP's Doom.

Gypsies are like Jews and Mexicans, in that they're not restricted to one ethnotype. In the 40s the Nazis actually considered some Gypsy populations to be Aryans.

The reason is that it's Peter's choice to be "Spider-Man."

He was actually white i think.
>Arnold Brock believed he was destined for great things. As an archaeologist, Brock discovered the remains of an alien cave, belonging to Fin Fang Foom, Brock stole 10 jewels which granted him great power, and transformed his skin green, turning him into the Mandarin.

>Peter gets bitten by a spider
>it gives him wall crawling and the proportional strength of a spider

>He decides to present himself as S P I D E R M A N to get some money
That's all you need. Don't turn this discussion in the direction I know you're itching to turn it.

handsome devil, nice trips

this one makes sense

In his origin story (birth of the demon) he's actually from around china, and he just took an Arabic name.

I'm gonna need some proof, because all the Gypsies I see around here are various shades of brown.

wtf he shoots webs

...No he doesn't, he made little guns that shoot webs.

Romas can be lightly skinned.
They aren't racist. often crossbred with slavs. Also they casually steal toddlers. Especially fair-haired and blue-eyed. Sometimes they sell them to organ black market, sometimes raise as own kids.

I swear to god there's the same guy, making the same thread, with the exact same image about this at least once a week.

I mean, at least he's not as bad as namorfag, but come on.

I think Doom would be kinda like a Moldovan-Romanian

Balts, Poles, Russians, Ukranians are white than him, and I don't see him speaking a slavic language.
And ex Yugoslavs don't really look like him.

It would also explain why his country became a thurd world shithole when he left power

But Tumblr says they all are “majestic brown”.

>doesn't even carry a bat

The Mandarin is half white. His mom was British and his dad was an ethnic Mongolian.

No, it's only mentioned that his particular tribe of Arabs has settled near a city that was built by tribes that immigrated from China, to explain how he had such wast knowledge of ALL things Asia. He was born in either future Iraq or Saudi Arabia and served in the court of Harun Al-Rashid.

China is not all Han people, anyway. There are non-Mongoloid race people living there too, including a plethora of Muslim peoples.

They admited of being the same person that is just bored.

Movie Ra's doesn't have anything in common with comic Ra's. Comic Ra's is an ambiguously Eastern immortal who is obsessed with saving the earth from pollution and global warming and all that by killing the polluters, i.e. most of humanity.

Movie Ra's is just the latest in a long line of Ra'ses, and may not even have had the title until the previous Asian Ra's dies in the first act of the movie. The cult he leads doesn't care about the environment, but instead periodically destroys cities it judges to be too filled with crime and corruption to be saved. In short, movie Ra's has nothing in common with comic Ra's, not race, not powers, not motivations. I'm surprised he didn't get more shit from purists.

What's stranger is that he looks like a completely different person every time he is maskless.

Maybe get a consensus going there Marvel.

Well, everyone changes facial structure and even skin tone depending on the artist. Seriously, Stark goes from a pale white to looking like an Arab. It's usually just inks and whatnot, plus not having a consistent model.

I'd say that, excluding the ANAD version, which has changed 3 faces, Doom's fairly consistent.

I just hope gypsies invade the USA so you "people" can fight for their rights.

Hm, maybe it's just OP's pic looking weird then, that one looks really off to me.

They're already here, we've already had reality shows.
They're basically like a combination of guidos and white trash to us.

He basically always looks like a brown-eyed, peach-skinned, brunette guy. All that changes is his hairstyle. It's ANAD/OP's Doom that really breaks the mold.

That's... not a Gypsy. Pic Related is a Gypsy.

Because Gyypos steal babies

Lotta bullshit from someone that can't even spell Romania.

Gypsies are always brown. Different shades depending on how filthy they are.

>can't even spell Romania
Is this the actual state of American education?
Do they not know that even 50 years ago Americans themselves called it Rumania still?
Are they really so foolish as to except the spelling pushed by cultureless Rumanians which tries to subtly suggest that we wuz Romanz n shiet, despite the fact that they're more Turkish than Roman?