Morrison: "BATMAN MUST BE A *WHITE* MAN"

Where were you when Grant Morrison told SJWs to remove themselves from fandom?

youtu.be/yC-O6OMdxm0?t=1h4m34s

PS. Also he is now a fatman.

Fucking hell. Now we know why he's happy to partner with Snyder on Batman, boys. He's lost his (sex) magic

Grant's a little chubby now ain't he?

You realize timestamps don't work in embeds, you retard?

Grant Morrison is a moron and a fanboy. Everything he has written after 90s was shit, but he is still riding that wave for some reason. I mean, Final Crisis was pure fucking dung.

>"I-I'm not fat...I'm full of Hypermemes!!!!"

Disagree desu.

>acknowledging retarded SJWs
Oh boy, can't wait for the constant twitter screencapped responses to this posted here for the rest of the month.

HE'S TRANSFORMING INTO BENDIS

EL HERMANO DE BENDIS

t. Sup Forumsmblr

What if Morrison is the nega-Bendis? Where Bendis was fat, Morrison was thin, now where Bendis is thin, Morrison is fat. Where Bendis is a SJW... Morrison is becoming redpilled?

t.casual

So, Morrison says fuck all of the sort regarding Batman having to be white in that video. Marc, the black guy, says it, and Morrison just agrees with him.

Batman can be black

Bruce Wayne in the other hand must be white.

Blackface Batman?

Someone bring Morrison a bra. Bloody hell, those nipples could poke someone's eyes out!

Is that a fat suit? He wasn't this fat two months ago when he did that thing with Quitely.

I forgot which video but Fat Black said the same thing already recently. The Waynes are old money. Really old money. So Batman has to be white.

well he is almost sixty

>this entire thread
Goddamn Sup Forums is still the easiest board to fucking troll on.
Grant didn't actually say anything about a black batman, Marc Bernadin (the black guy there) said that, and it was in response to some white girl asking him if he still stood that opinion from when he first stated it a while back. He explains pretty well why he feels that being a white American actually IS an essential part of his character, as much as being a Spaniard is essential to Zorro

you didn't read the thread, clearly. Everyone's just talking about how fat he is, not what he said.

Damn it Morrison I thought you were a vegan

>you didn't read the thread, clearly
>Implying that would stop Sup Forumsmblr from making up bullshit

Is he pregnant? Who's the father? Moore?

Bendis is actually getting thin. Shit's whack

>Morrison getting fat
Kinda sad, desu. Still love the man, though, even if he goes full hamplanet.

Looks to me like he's saying Bruce Wayne must be white. No reason why you couldn't have an alternate universe Batman be black,

Morrison should get Geoff's job as "creative consultant" in DCEU

Metal has the gentry

There was an interview with Chris Burnham were he said that Morrison isn't a vegetarian anymore.

>Morrison is a vegan
>vegans eat soy
>soy has estrogen-like compounds
Well, that would explain those big tits Morrison has

Timestamp? I really don't want to skim through Kevin Smith pretending he knows shit about comics.

It makes sense for Batman to be white
Beyond socioeconomic hang ups, a minority character would empathize too much with the criminal element
You notice how most crime batman fights has to do with the scum of the streets and not the scum of the boardrooms
Yeah, he gets political every now and then, but every great Batman run typically pits him against street gangs and super villains who hire henchmen who commit acts of terrorism or larceny
A minority Batman would face criticism from the community and ruin the whole resolve to end violent crime through fear
He wouldn’t need to be Batman to help communities so it wouldn’t make sense for anyone who wasn’t white to be Batman

Superman
Wonder Woman
The flash
Aquaman in most regards (not a joke about swimming, but whether or not it’s important that he’s blonde, which doesn’t come up much)
Basically any other superhero could easily be black or any ethnicity

Black Superman makes more sense to me because he’d be stronger
Melanin is literally meant to absorb sunlight, Black absorbs light and white reflects it, etc etc

I think Morrison is more SJW than you think
Liberals are the true redpill
The Matrix was written by two brothers who independently turned out to be trans

Works on my machine™

stop falling for broscience

>super rich
>perfectly normal by day
>costumed weirdo who hangs out with younger man at night

Sounds like a white man to me.

Spotted the soyboy

Some one post what he said.

>Spotted the titboy
Fixed

Grant kinda let himself go I always imagined he’d be a skinny Irish dude

>>doing interviews again
>>grant morrison
>>still in that bar with an audience and i bet their audio still sucks

is this one worth it

He's been away from DC for too long.

>He left before he could answer who would win in a fight between Goku and Superman

hes doing his own shit like nameless annihilator klaus also ww earth 1 just came out last year.
and ww earth 1 v2 and arkham 2 are coming out next year
why would you wanna hear that from him?

The man wrote All-Star Superman and Final Crisis. What do you honestly think he would say?

He hasn't been vegan since the 00's, keep up, slowpoke.

Who told you to open the embed instead of clicking the link, tardboy?

"I don't know who that Goku bloke is"

>kevin and his wife randomly run into grant and his wife at a gay restaurant
life of grant morrison show when?

> I always thought when my career was over id jump the shark and do arkham 2

good for him

actually it was bernardin (the black dude) saying that. morrison just agreed with him when he explained why he thought so

The Waynes are old money that come from a line of rich, ,WASP-y times. There'd be a big overhaul to the backstory if he was white.

that's not how estrogen works
t. tranny

Is claiming that Batman's superpower is white privilege REALLY telling off SJWs?

Maybe it would be more like TOP GUN and he'd be from the Air Force?

Good point. DC needs more heroes who fly fighter jets.

>Irish

He's Scottish.

they'll make a kooky biopic about him someday

Batman is privileged even for a White guy. Considerably more so. Significantly more so.

you can't remove something that was never there in the first place. SJWs don't actually like comics. they're like non ugly female nerds, they only do it because they think its hip and cool.

Batman is privileged

My post will end in 52 to prove you wrong.

Did Moore put a curse on him? Damn he got fat

There's Steve Trevor, Hal Jordan, and Captain Atom?

>ITT nobody watched the video

he literally goes off about how having batman be white adds to the essential marxist tension behind the character and how he beats up poor people. and how that kind of unholy and unhealthy behavior could only ever be portrayed by a white guy.

>Sup Forumstard "he's on our side!! whiteys forever

all of you are cucks

i don't think Sup Forums is ready for bruce wayans yet

>Grant ate all his cats

i agree with a lot of what you said, but imagine if instead of joe chill, batman's father and mother got gunned down by a corrupt, drug using cop? so batman grows up hating the police because they are corrupt and militant, i still think it could work.

>SJWs
>non ugly
Uhhhhh...

an overabundance of soy can lead to gynecomastia

Okay, I admit that's pretty good

Read the thread, he didn’t say anything, faggot.

Audio’s fine, Morrison comes in half way through.

The thing is though, the Waynes essentially built Gotham from a village into the city it is starting way back in the colonial era. That in itself is a fairly important aspect of the Batman mythos. He has a really strong connection to the city not just because he lives there, but because it’s wuite literally HIS city.

Not sure if retard or baiting. But kys anyways. Who has taste that shit shouldn't have an opinion.

You now remember that in the "Every hero is black now" Earth, Batman is the only one who was still white.

And the Blackhawks, Travis Morgan, and probably more.

Captain Atom isn't a pilot though, he was an intelligence officer. Carol Danvers, likewise, wasn't a pilot initially; that aspect was added retroactively.

>Kevin Smith
Where's the tl;dr

who could play him?

>isn't reading Heavy Metal

it was mercy killing