Tagesschau, Germany's biggest news network, just called Trump an anti democrat and his voters losers and losers to be

Tagesschau, Germany's biggest news network, just called Trump an anti democrat and his voters losers and losers to be.

Sup Forums you cannot imagine how pissed the German media is.
They've been blasting propaganda 24/7 for the last few months and they are mad and confused

German cucks literally can't even right now and I don't know if I can hide my huge shit eating grin in public

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/HeikoMaas/status/796271111918981121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans will be butthurt for generations to come

>Wer Trump gewählt hat
The vast majority of Americans, that's who
Fuck you Tagesschau

Into the trash it goes.

WE'RE COMING RIGHT FOR YA, MERKEL

First, german Media made fun of Trump
Second, they started to get worried, when he became a real tread and keeped the flaming about "bigotry" and shit.
Now, they have a problem, because Germany is, like so many european countries, a minion of the states. How are they going to justify this? Also: Leftists and Right wing people here were pro trump, or at least contra clinton, because she was such a warlord.

In the end, I want to say: Praise Kek. We did it.

Germans should be inspired.

Britons regained their balls from the EU vice.
Americans regained their composure with a candidate for rebuilding a stronger America.

Angela Merkel is a true loser that was unfortunately elected and wreaked havoc on Germany and the German people.

Die Staatspropaganda hat heute mal die größte Klatsche seit langem bekommen und verbreitet trotzdem weiter Schwachsinn? Ich hoffe, dass das ganze noch aufgearbeitet wird.
So viel scheiss Pro-Hillary die letzten Wochen, ein totaler, diametraler Gegensatz zwischen Realität und veröffentlichter Meinung.
FUCK GERMAN MEDIA HOPE YOU ASSHOLES GO DOWN

>Germans should be inspired.

I have the same thought about that. This will have a effect on the elections next year here in Germany.

I'm smiling too bro

iam so fucking inspired!

today iam very proud of my murrican fellows..hope germany follows and its not to late:/

kek. And we are all paying 17 Euros each month for that shit.

anyone have the Madmen EU vs US lift comic

we literally pay taxes for this bullshit propaganda. nu-germany is such a fucking shithole i want to see it burn

Good luck krautbros. Revolutions can be fought and won. We were told the odds were against us, but we have triumphed. As we Americans have done, so too can you. We must keep struggling, together.

Rejoice, the world will be made right through our works.

Fuck the Lügenpresse

They are even more cancerous than their american counterparts. Dont watch that shit, just ignore it, its has no worth whatsoever

Merkel should be hanged for treason

This behaviour is what elected trump in the first place. Their perma butthurt is preparing the way for a German trump

As long as you are alive and breathing, it is NEVER too late.

>

Like we care what a protectorate thinks, lol.

You bet your ass I am.
It's time to make Germany great again.

But it's also time to make myself great for the first time

How about they go suck on some ahmed cocks in the meantime. This movement will reach Germany eventually and then they too can leave for some liberal shithole country for multikultistan(tm).

Good. The longer they keep up with that kind of shit the more votes afd gets next year.

Krautbro, whatever you can, fight that horseshit in charge. US and UK both proved they can. You can do it too.

You can MGGA

This morning entered office with a wide grim whole department was shilling for Hillary the past months
> Morgen, you know the big news?
>Trump won, he is president
Now sitting at my desk browsing German butthurt cuck media how can this day get any better

Best day ever

Germanbros we are coming to save you next!

Asking the German anons:

I'm a second generation Immigrant, was born in Germany, went to school here and you would never know I wasn't german but I actually don't have the German citizenship.
For the last couple of years I refused ever taking on german citizenship even though I can have a dual one. One reason for that is that I don't want to be like the shitskins here who are "german" by citizenships but are fucking this country up. I am comfortable with being an Ausländer that is more "german" by culture than some turk could ever dream of even if I don't have the citizenship.
Not too long ago I started thinking about getting it though just so I could vote for AfD in 2017.
Thoughts?

Once we Make America Great Again new best friends Russia and USA will come and help you obliterate those nasty migrants. After Islamic State of course

Why does German media always feel it has the right to tell people what they should do and how?

How are you Germans such sheep that you accept this?

As long as there is a sword to strike a spark in the night; Germany lives, and Germany shall never go under.

So much work to do, so much freedom to dispense.
NEET life looking pretty good now.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

Drumpf BTFO

How could Sup Forums possibly recover from this.

Even germans hate you now, we will rose to power when the orange turd fucks up in office.
Thanks for the opportunity :)

>Anti-democrat
That's the general idea. Why the fuck would I vote for the opposition party if they weren't anti-democrap?

mach doch haha

Its the same story here, Aus media backpedaling after months of anti-Trump sentiment.
Merkel needs to go next German bros, the good news is that it can only get better from this point on

German revolution in 2017, m8.
We are breaking the conditioning.

>Die Staatspropaganda hat heute mal die größte Klatsche seit langem bekommen und verbreitet trotzdem weiter Schwachsinn?

The conclusion from our establishment is pretty much to double down on everything

twitter.com/HeikoMaas/status/796271111918981121

I understand that the US media was heavily backed by the conglomerates that support establishment shills like Hillary, so I get why they demonised Trump. Why does the foreign media attack him so? He wants to reduce US military presence overseas and focus on America more. That has to be a good thing right?

MESSAGE TO TRUMP: ASSASSINATE MERKEL WITHIN 3 MONTHS OR NO DEAL

TRUMP: ASSASSINATE MERKEL WITHIN 3 MONTHS OR NO DEAL

KILL HER OR THERE WILL BE NO DEAL WHATSOEVER

Clock's ticking, you have until February 9 2017 to kill Merkel, consider this an ultimatum

That's what I never understand. It's like "OMG WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING" when he literally won a fucking popularity vote.

german media needs to fucking die. our media consists of a bunch of elitist bastards who spend their entire time circlejerking about how progressive they are. they are the worst media on the fucking planet. worse than americas media. they are the next who will fall, along with the fucking traitor merkel.

Turkbro here.
Get the German citizenship, I will apply sometime next year too. We need to make Germany great again.

Where are you from?

Do you understand and accept that even with Citizenship you will never be GERMAN.

You can be a German Citizen, but that doesnt not make you German.

If you are here to work, pay taxes and contribute to the German way of life, then yes, please register and vote

Seriously this is good for you
the more they talk down to you, tell you they know what's best, the more they pick the candidates and shove them down your throat
the sweeter your MGermanyGA is going to be

but muh Russia

Fuck you Germany. You have no right to speak, ever.

lefty media's buttblasted. ORF sort of held their cool, but barely.

Atlantikbrücke.
They are all US establishment shills.

KILL HER OR THERE WILL BE NO DEAL WHATSOEVER

Clock's ticking, you have until February 9 2017 to kill Merkel, consider this an ultimatum.

You're next, bros.

I'm so happy. I've never been this happy.

>first UK
>second America

Who will be next? France? Germany? Netherlands?

Western Civilization is rebuilding itself, one country at a time.

Mois wer hat dir in d1 Hirn geschissen?

It's because their social connections are literally a circlejerk since they cut everyone who doesn't agree with them out of their life.
After a while they forget about it and then they are surprised that their bubble was not representative.

This. Next September or October Merkel is getting BTFO. Start sending us your energy everyone.
We are inspired. I have regained hope, hope that stupidity will finally stop being the ruling factor of decision-making and that liberals have been backed the fuck out.
>you would never know I wasn't german
>shitskins
???
>Thoughts?
Get citizenship, vote. Make a difference. The reason Trump won is precisely because the mentality of people was "I will not be pushed into submission and laziness and complacence won't hold me down."

I heard on the BBC some german minister or some shit saying Trump winning is not something the majority of the german people are happy for

Same my man, ever since I read the news I got the biggest grin on my face. Plus I live in leftist central so really looking forward to seeing all the terrified faces.

Most Dutch breakfast talkshows seemed to be quite mild. They say we don't know what is going to happen but it's up to Trump to actually make America great again.

Also yesterday night a talkshow asked its audience if Trump is going to win the election, maybe 5 people put up their hand.

WELL GUESS WHAT

SHADILAY

same with danish tv and radio, yesterday was one huge wave of propaganda.
God what a great day.

I want to lick the liberal tears running down her cheeks.

It's the second herald of the eupocalypse, first brexit, then maga, followed by france and then the rest

South-East Europe, catholic stronghold.
I do understand that and It is not my aim to become "german".
A horse born in a cow stable is still a horse.

I wouldn't be surprised. Those fucking morons still think that they represent all of the population and only a tiny minority disagrees with them.
Despite breaking negative German records in every further state election.

THE MEDIAS ROTTING CORPSE

Still stinking the place up. When will it realise its behind the times and pandering to the wrong fucking crowd?

I am butthurt right now. Germany is so fucking cucked there is no easy way out.

pls let meme magic save my godforsaken country too
if merkel gets re-elected im going to be saltier than the leftist retards who are crying about trump right now

Of course bluepilled Germany hates the fact that Trump was elected.

He´s literally Hitler 2.0 to them, not really different in Austria, but most People here just don´t seem to give a shit.

of course they're not, they were told from the start that hillory will win and trump is no alternative

Are we next?
MACHT DEUTSCHLAND WIEDER GROß

They have been LYING to us ! Terrible failure of Media impartiality and objectivity.
It's necessary to let people here his first victory speech, and tell them, that this is what he said all the time from start (beside pointing Clinton crimes in campaign).

To show people, that media has lied !

They must not get cheap with it...

Trump is PEACE instead of war, and COOPERATION instead of sanctions, BUILDING instead of importing.

Their failure to tell this to people must be remembered. (otherwise they will lie same next time...)

German revolution and the death of EU in 2017.
We have to meme this.

that's the shit why we don't trust you anymore you fucking cucks, you desire to rule on all the europe with that kind of propaganda in your head

maybe i know realize why my granpa betrayed you during the last war

Didn't you hear? It's AfD 2017.

Good luck kraut!

Same in Denmark, but I think they will just hide their shame, and deny they ever tried to assblast the Donald.

It feels good to be on the right side of history.

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER. I'M SO HAPPY HOW BUTTHURT THE MEDIA AND OUR POLITICIANS ARE

Keep fanning those flames. The fire has been rising in Germany for an awful long time.

That's something Max Weber already noticed.
Journalists in Germany don't want primarily inform but influence.

>Tagesschau, Germany's biggest news network, just called Trump an anti democrat and his voters losers and losers to be.
oy vey, Germany being bigots again, they're preparing an American holocaust!!!

Looking better for AfD.

Tschüß Merkel.

Germany here, actually the real germany, congratulation america. You did it, praise kek. I see a bright future where corruption will be stump to the ground and i hope these leftie fucks get destroyed. Make america great again and shine a bright light on all the other countrys out there. I hope the corrupt media gets what they deserved and so all other media around the gloub. The Media in Germany is very well known for being corrupt, 'Lügenpresse' we call them. They are influenced by america Bankster (jews) since the end of World War 2. It is time to cut this influence and wash these corrupt fucks out. thank you america and stay save.

Who the fuck cares about what Germany wants, those faggots need to shut the hell up or they'll suffer another Dresden.

Fucking paki loving merkel fuckers.

MAGA

just try not to declare war on everyone this time :)

remember, shitskins first, we europeans can settle this after the shitskins are gone, priorities

Ive been talking to a German girl and she said the exact same thing. Totally brainwashed by media.

I've been trying to redpill her slowly but she had the fucking nerve to call Trump a dictator so I went full autismo on her

lovin every laff

The fire rises brother.

I think that's partially social media's fault, it's built to give you what you like so you just end up with a massive circle jerk the majority of the time.

>MACHT DEUTSCHLAND WIEDER GROẞ
ftfy

>just try not to declare war on everyone this time :)

Only on our rightful clay :^)

I could do without the world war this time though. We have enough work to do to fix just the states that already belong to us, no need to put additional work on top of that by getting back Poland

be understanding lad, propaganda is a powerful tool

These were the media lies !

(And remember, that the almost-landslide victory of Trump was against massive election fraud of Soros voting machines switching votes, so reality is even more different.)

Important is to say, that:
- poll estimates were rigged
- media have been painting Trump as a hater, while he is a peace candidate actually

how about you fucking choke on crumpets you fucking anglo nigger
there are still enough germans who are sick of this shit too

Do you realise that as a German you can be put to jail for your post?

We're bringing it to the heart of Europe.

forget it, the youth in germany are brainwashed as fuck, mostly by manufactured social platforms and of course the influence of the media. Paid shills on every corner, it is hell here. But with the new president i see a little hope. Also, not everyone in germany is a cuck, we have to be silence since we could get in jail for no reason.

It's so hilarious how the eu news is backtracking. For months belgium news shit talked Trump and made Hillary out to be an angel, only to now change their talks. Even yesterday they had a debate and every person there was for Hillary. They evenhad Howard Cuckman, former ambassador saying Trump would never win.

This is very upsetting.
Not because, I had a horse in this race, but because I now have to deal with my mother's smug satisfaction.

The night the Donald was nominated:
>He's gonna win.
>U wat? A reality television star in the white house? Pull the other one! The Americans couldn't possibly be this gaudy.
>You'll see.

So there you have it, America. Quit validating my mom.

kek, danish (((media))) is full anti-trump shilling as well

SAD