WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 2016!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vjAqQcwfXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its the year people finally wake the fuck up.

NNNNOOOOO

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

you're right john oliver, obummer doesn't get fired until january 2017, which is technically the subsequent year.

2016 is our year you snaggletoothed britbong

This can't be happening!! Nooo! What conservative sorcery is this?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU SHITS TO VOTE HILLARY WHAT THE FUCK IT'S CURRENT YEAR

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm acutally looking forward to watching his next show.

top kek

im startin to think oliver has some real deep secret. just how he acts, how he looks, something isn' right. its just something in his eyes, I don't know what.
I would love to find out what is behind this guy

Don't be a cunt.

I'm waiting video from him, will be awesome

Wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't satirical and German cucks were literally distraught.

Me too. Don't even give a shit about Trump winning or Sup Forums. I just want to see him assblasted.

when he is going to host the show?

Do you feel in charge?

It's the 21st century, I mean come on! How can you possibly elect a white male when his opponent is a woman?

Biisikly, the drumpftard basement dwelling bibies, voted for an awrange monsta, that sime man who said we should just grab people by the pussy in'it? Bloody ell!

2016 is not 2015

This
Next up are France and The Netherlands

I can't help laughing to myself thinking of all the upset celebrities right now

He asked for it. And got it.
youtube.com/watch?v=_vjAqQcwfXY

>Austria re-election
>France
>Netherlands
We need to work our magic even more.

test

anyone else getting fucking hella Sup Forums server problems rn? half of threads say 404 when i click them and can barely post

How the fuck did such a literal who get so popular in the US? James Cordon, I get, because he had a sudden spike in popularity around 2010 for no reason.

But I didn't even know who John Oliver was until current year memes.

Likewise.

Surge in activity, probably.

2016 is the year the west begins to become great again. Get in, pussy.

Who's up in the running in Netherlands. I know in France there's our girl, Le Pen.

this is the greatest video I have ever seen

Wilders.

If he gets elected, I may just move to the Netherlands.

Marion Le Pen has ties to the joos, but I trust she can make a difference and allow France to be France, not some bullshit leftist paradise of cuckoldry

Oh Geert. Thanks for reminding me.

Which comes first? France's or Netherlands'?

Isn't 2010 when he was on Doctor Who?

>B-but Trump is in the wrong side of the history!

I don't watch Dr. Who, I'm not going to lie.

hotdogs without buns

So, is this motherfucker going to give away his Emmy like he said or what?

He was pretty good in Community, but I can't think of a single other thing off of the top of my head

To much atheists in nl , if we want wilders there has to happen some terrorism to scare them

Fuck Corden. I want Craig and my gay skeleton robot back.

I don't fancy France's chances. They like feeling important and being a dominant force in the EU makes them feel important.

Pray for Nexit.