Agents of SHIELD Livethread

>Star Ward Edition

We're back Sup Forums and its time for SPACE

5x3: "A Life Spent" (Dec 8th)
>Daisy decides she will rescue Simmons - even if it means risking everything to do it.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fifth season.
We're not really sure what we're in for this season, except that the team will be in space, we'll be celebrating the 100th episode of the series, Clark Gregg directs the 6th episode and...Dove Cameron is in some undisclosed role.
It's also worth noting that Disney themselves had ABC renew the show...which tells me there's a particular reason we're getting this season.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts and lots of other goodies like comic covers and shit. Check it out!

And here's some upcoming eps. Don't worry, AoS runs through the new year!

5x4: "A Life Earned" (Dec 15th)
>Coulson and the team discover what their captors' true intentions are; and in space, escape is not an option.

5x5: "Rewind" (Dec 22nd)
>With the surprising help of Lance Hunter, nothing will stop Fitz from finding the lost team as his incredible journey is revealed.

aida did nothing wrong

bump, 4 minutes anons

So the sticky was a one time fluke right?

Mods were hype.

This show is not canon, fyi.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet that it was just for the start of the season. Still it was nice.

Anywya, HERE WE GO!

>Star Ward

Haven't seen the show since Space Emperor Ward, how was the last season. What's the synopsis for this one?

(you)

they're in space, but also the future
earth is rekt, some guy said it was Quake
hopefully it's Gravitron though
Kree run a space station with human slaves
Jemma is a personal slave to high ranking Kree

There was no god news about the ceremony that day.

Dude trying to bust out multiversal theory when he's just some fucking opium den owner.

>yfw Daisy's fat butt quaked the earth in twine.
And now we're in multiverse talk.

>What's the synopsis for this one?
They were sent into the distant future, where Earth is destroyed and the handful of remaining humans live on a kree space station.

Alright lore anons, who is Abby?

Comics or OC?

Forgot this was on, what I miss

Jemma has to fix some intangible inhuman before the Kree kill her or something

so many new inhumans recently, we need to see her powers first before we can guess

Flint though, he can manipulate minerals

Not much, mostly Simmons being a Kree pet.
Other than that, nothing important.

>616
Neat.

Until we see her powers, it's hard to tell. I don't know of any inhumans with the name "abby." The black kid that just showed up is a character from the comics though. Flint, inhuman with the power to control rocks.

she could be Veil, but Veil wasn't really an Inhuman

Far from the first time they've done it.

MULTI-VERSE

She viv
mystery solved

>Simmons is disgusted by power blocker
>she was trying to make one 3 seasons ago

she's not a robut though...unless she is?

or brown.

Nah, she's just an OC with molecular density control. Not the first time they created an OC inhuman for the show.

If you perform well in front of the kree you go off world and become an ambassador?

Yeah, totally real.

Just like that nice farm that takes in dogs.

I think the real question is how did he send a message into the past and get the guys for the start of the season to kidnap them.

by ambassador they me the vanguard against the Skrulls

>a character can't change in three seasons
Jemma "gas em all" Simmons hasn't been around for a while.

>Nazimmons
>Not being a hypocrite

I can buy it.
Inhumans are rather impressive from a genetic engineering point of view. A powerful inhuman is like showing off a new car.

unless it's the kidnapping alien in the human suit that can time travel

well fuck, I guess she is Viv

>Space
SPACE STONE

>it's a Jemma tries to preach like Dr. Who episode

Maybe, but there has to be some catch.

If it was free time travel they would have handled this better.

maybe the stone they went through is a one directional gateway, so they can only send messages back and forth

>Agents of SHIELD giving two shits about wetwork

muh no kill rule

>Fitz is broadcasting from earth

>Limey Ward is back

NO WARD LEFT BEHIND

So blue balls Kree girl didn't stay mute for long.

That's my guess to but who can know with this show.

I definitely heard his name in the transmission
probably a beacon set to repeat a message

Alright here's my last ditch effort to come up with a way to get a Ward this season.

We already have time travel, so why not open a time portal (if possible) to right before squidward blew up and bring him to the future. Lesser of two evils and all that.

>pink kree
Not even once.

BANE?

That's a big guy.

why does he wear the mask?

If she uses her powers will he die?

she can take a punch

she's gonna explode his heart

for a "champion", all this guy does is throw her around.

Failtality

>in shield we live by a code
since when?

why would the champion putting on a show surprise you?
it's much more entertaining than just curb stomping someone

yep, Abbey is about to join the front lines against the Skrulls

Well personal slave is still better than most other humans.

I don't understand how any of this is surprising to Jemma.

If she was older it probably wouldn't be as bad, but it's literally a 12 year old girl who just learned about how to semi control her powers

Honestly if gets good at her powers it's unlikely most conventional things could beat. Anything that could probably wouldn't be a slave to some pussy kree.

it's less surprising more she isn't able to remain objective

So you all get to watch it?
Mine was pre-empted by Trump rally.

I'm on stream2watch and it is a bit laggy

Man, really? Where do you live? Florida or Alabama?

Just... use your powers?

he has to live in the Pensacola area, I live in South FL and I;m not interrupted

bitch move Yo-Yo, but I approve

South Alabama. Pensacola's real close.

Pretty clever.

You were saying, now she can't be stopped.

why isn't she busting through the floor?

2sleepy

Is it at least replaying later tonight?

Man, Trump really does ruin everything.

Oh hey the scene from the end of last season.

Kinda surprised there's any atmosphere left, actually

fuck, i missed it. by the time i get the torrent there will be no more discussion....

FML

>destroy the station
>with everyone on it

Kree insurance fraud!!!
That's the madman's master plan!

Yeah, wouldn't any oxygen on the planet be fucking gone if it was in the state it's currently in?

Wouldn't it also throw off of the magnetic field that keeps solar winds from killing everything

Yeah, without a core there's no magnetic field to keep solar wind from scouring it away, even if there was enough gravity to hold it there

Beat me to it

I'm afraid the Friday night death slot might screw over discussion as it is, especially since these threads we're slow last season to begin with

You got that right, even on the slowest days last year we would have 100 posts by now.

Apparently this season will be split into 3 chunks like the last one, so it's gonna suck if something exciting happens and there's nobody to talk about it with

GAS THE KREE RACE WAR NOW

Abby could have taken them all out if she had better control of her powers.

I can see why they sold her

Not necessarily.

Hokay, so, no more spinning core. That means the magnetic field is fucked. Solar winds will ablate the atmosphere, but that's a process that takes millions of years. The impact of that over the course of a single century is almost nothing.

The planet will have some atmosphere left simply by the fact that it still has an appreciable amount of mass. It will, however, have much thinner atmosphere due to the fact that the lower gravity doesn't compress it near as much. It could theoretically still be enough to breath.

Interestingly, over millions of years Earth would likely reform kinda sorta. The rubble we see is much too dense an asteroid field to stabilize that way, they will slowly collapse back into a single gravity well and form a new, less awesome planet.

i don't think Daisy broke Earth, it looks to me like the Celestial hatched.

That'd be way more interesting

I bet it has soemthing to do with the roaches. They dont add up.

Or Thanos wrecked it.
>Inb4 not canon faggotry

That's how slow it is! Normally these threads are drowning in shitposters!

Immortal LMD Fitz when?

What do you mean user? Spot is hanging out with horses and sheep isn't he? I-isn't he? ;_;

>if something exciting happens
user, we go into full "HAPPENING" mode at least twice every season. It's not a matter of if.