Actually, in the comics

>actually, in the comics...

comics has multiple versions of the characters/stories being told

complains when tv/movie does a loose adaptation.

I've long gotten past the desire for things to stay true to the comics. I just want good stories. Sadly that's not as often as it should be.

>can't greentext
>can't into proper format
Is this a joke?

this

>make different variations of the same thread every single day for a month using meme images
>4 replies max on any given thread
>banned multiple times

How pathetic can your life be?

No, snydercucks are this stupid.

WOW YOU'RE SO SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF US I BET YOU DREW THAT YOURSELF CAN I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO SAVE IT IN MY "GUYS WITH FEDORAS" FOLDER

Are you schizophrenic?

>being this mad he doesnt have artistic talent

what's the smallest case of comic inaccuracy that people blew out of proportion?

like getting a character's mole placement wrong ("left cheek not right you assholes!") then raging over it for days if not weeks.

>A board for comics exists and a board for movies exists
>Chooses to talk about movies on the one for comics.

Not comics but Chrischan and Sonic's blue arms comes to mind

>comics are good but have serious writing flaws
>animated adaptation fixes those and other things while still remaining very close to the original story
>everyone hates it because not muh and it gets cancelled

Why would you ever want people to go on Sup Forums? Do you hate them?

fuck you greg irma's not a dyke

>It's whomever the writers want to win!

Absolutely. They're no better.

It's the future they chose. It's not even hard to tell who are shills and bots but they don't care.

thats sonic autism not comics autism those are on two different levels

What show were you watching? She was the most boy-crazy one.

If you mean his personal opinion, who cares?

Most of the time I'm okay with that kind of thing, but I still get autistic over changes that don't actually add anything, like changing someone's age or giving X character Y character's personality.

Every change in the case I was talking about was made for a specific reason, not just for fun

The girls were aged down slightly to actually correspond to their appearances, which were aged up in turn. Originally the gap was huge.

There were some personality changes, but they were for the most part done to make the characters more consistent and/or interesting.

>Why would you ever want people to go on Sup Forums? Do you hate them?
Yes, I hate people that shit up this board with live action bullshit. Why shouldn't I?

Wow, it actually worked.

I don't care because I don't like these types of movies at all and just prefer comics in general, but I wish the movies were used to bring the characters and universe I love to a larger audience.

I hate how books can get mostly direct adaptations, but comics can't.

this is the proper way