How to save the X-Men franchise

Nah, go to the second one.

GIVE THE RIGHTS TO DISNEY YOU FUCKING ASSHATS!

BETTER IDEA:
Step 1: Read a comic book.
Step 2: Piss off my board.

If you didn't report that faggot I swear

I don't give a shit about movies, but this idea that Fox "swindled" the rights out of Marvel is hilarious. A deal's a deal, motherfucker.

>My board
LOL

The mouse will save them

Comcast/Universal is the Smart thing to do. We get R Movies and hulk with Xmen and Xmen theme park rides.

Do people actually think the trash disney flicks are better than the fox films? DoFP, First Class, X2 and Logan are all miles better than any disney marvel film

Overall Disney can make more profitable movies off of MCU connections alone but they’ll never have the balls to make movies like Logan, NuMutants and Deadpool

What if they ruin it like star wars?

>Nu

Fox and Based Disney are meeting with the banks right now

IT'S HAPPENING

>Ruin Star Wars
Literally every one Based Disney has put out has gotten amazing reviews and made $2 billion

>if

Marvel should base it off the 90s cartoon. Seperate from the Thanos/Avengers movies

-Instead of young Rogue we get Jubilee
-the X-men including Wolverine are already established. --
-We don't need to delve into logans backstory beyond a couple vague references
-Lineup is: Cyke, Jean, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, Colossus and Morph
-First movie is about big dumb rampaging Sentinels, Villain is Senator Kelly but actually Mastermold
-Have the costumes look like genuine superhero costumes, none of that black leather shit

It won't have the themes the old movies had but it will be brighter and more fun.

>Give the rights to Disney
Honestly, I think the output would be about the same minus Logan and Deadpool. The MCU isn't perfect, so shit like Apocalypse could still happen under Disney.

>The MCU isn't perfect
It's the closest thing to perfect that has ever existed on this planet

>Apocalypse could still happen under Disney.
And it would be awesome, certified fresh, and make a billion dollars

>-Have the costumes look like genuine superhero costumes, none of that black leather shit

Reminder that the MCU is tacticool as fuck

>It's the closest thing to perfect that has ever existed on this planet
How many Disney dollars do you get to type shit like that?

Oh boy I can't wait for Disney to make a bunch of pg13 movies making forgettable villains and focusing more on memorable quips rather than a good script.

I don't get any

Based Disney gets MY money for all their amazing movies

I wonder how they could accomplish this because I've always considered Xmen villains to be as memorable as Spiderman and Batman villains

>I, Magento, once suffered a bad thing in the past but that's all I'm going to say because we can't show concentration camps in the MCU

>Literally every one Based Disney has put out has gotten amazing reviews
Like that matters. Do you really think TFA was a decent movie?

movies don't make that kind of money if they aren't great

and 93% means it's better than decent

>Based Disney

every person that posts those two words should be banned right away

I wonder what kind of sperg IRL is behind comments like this one, specially if its a person that is not getting paid to post this kind of shit

All the Star Wars movies did great because of fans, doesn't mean the ones past the OT are any good

>and 93% means it's better than decent

Like Wonder Woman?

Not him but your comment makes no sense at all

okay, $60 billion dollars, $1 for everyone of these threads

What is there to save? Foxverse is doing great. Deadpool and Logan were critical and financial successes dwarfing any MCU or DCEU movie this year. And Deadpool 2 and Dark Phoenix are both on the way.

Have you seen twilight or 50 shades? Or Transformers?

That doesnt meant shit.

And new mutants.

Plus the best TV shows too.

Are they seriously planning on using the same actors from the movie set in the 60s in a movie set in the 90s?

Seems like he's pissing off your board just fine, DCEUnuch.

I can't wait until Disney buys the rights to DC and we finally get a good Superman movie for once.

Never go full retard.

Don't worry, I don't plan on becoming a DECUrinal any time soon. I prefer good movies (MCU/Disney).

Make the mutie scum Inhumans.

>MCU Good?

Haha good one.

Hmmm.. who is right.. All trained professional movie critics with film degrees in the world, or some butthurt DC fanboi anons? Quite a quandary.. A real mystery of the ages.. How ever will we sort this baffling conundrum out? Where's Solomon the wise when you need him?

Surerly they wouldn't pussy out on that would they?

Umm it's the MCU, the fucked up The Mandarin already. Nuff said.

If they are vague about the holocaust it's probably because for that to be plausible Magneto would have to be old as hell and would probably die before fulfilling his contract. It's like Punisher's Vietnam backstory, it doesn't work nowadays unless you make it a period piece. You have to retcon, or come up with some BS about Magneto being immortal. Anyway they really played out the holocaust thing in the Fox movies, it's been done to death. Every movie is about Magneto and justifies him trying to commit mass murder because of the holocaust. It's very old and stale at this point.

We got a good superman movie 20 years ago. It was one of the greatest films ever made.

Just make him black and say his parents were killed in the Rwandan genocides

>xmen movies actually managed to balance fun with tension and delivered some of the best superhero movies
>there are people that want the mcu treatment where it's watered down clones of iron man

How to kill yourself?
Take a rope

Yeah alright that works. Holocaust is the only one people really care about so may as well go with one most people don't even know about.

i think Logan, Deadpool and first class are better then most mcu X2 and DoFP are about the same

>this thread
Another proof that Sup Forumstards should be chopped up into pieces and fed to stray dogs.