What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews, but he will never tell

He suffers from gender issues.

No masculine father figure in his life and/or literally is his own mother.

He's too good for Sup Forums and he knows it

I will never not get mad at this.

>no masculine father figure in his life
I want these retards to leave.

this is what happens when you turn a blind eye to alien corruption
don't let the human race collapse and fight back!

>implying that Greg is masculine

>capitalist who made over 10 million dollars off of his own creative work
>cucked pearl, who'd known rose for thousands of years, in less than a week
>so attractive he gets kidnapped by alien dictators
>constantly figures out gem tech faster than actual gems do
face it, greg is a chad

He's a gem of a kid.

I want to punch this faggot in the fucking throat

Shadilay fellow kekistani, truly he is based /ourguy/

What we need is a masculine anti-hero who Steven looks up to in order to cause conflict between the gems and the fandom at large

The world needs more groups like the EDF, BPRD, or Human Defense Corps.

>Whiteknighting a fucking fictional character
The continent of Sup Forumsmblr

>Zuke
Glad she got relegated to that shitty Ben 10 reboot. Hopefully she snaps and fucks out of the cartoon industry for good.

Steven is not for sexu-

Steven is my husband!

>tfw connie gets normal threads on Sup Forums
>steven just gets hate threads when he's 10x cuter and a better character than bitchconnie

Only reason Steven hates Kevin is because he knows he'd never touch him outside of being Stevonnie, the little fag

>tfw people say steven walks gay
>I basically walk like that but with my hands balled up in a fist

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY

are you having a stroke

>best character is a white cisgendered man

why do we have this exact same thread every week

only a few of those things I do

What exactly is wrong with the walk? I don't see the need to get angry over it

Being born into his mother's responsibilities, guardians that won't give him a straight fucking answer, being half gem and therefore immortal.

His gemstone, probably.

That's a three second clip of literally the worst episode of SU boarded by the worst storyboarder

This series is chekhov's minigun, for all you know he's practicing his previously unknown iron man style flying skills.

A colossal guilt complex, for one thing.

He was raised by women who kept his dad away from him so he would have no masculine influences.

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy, that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he's a millionaire~

Im all for hating steven n' shit but..
We had the same thread yesterday OP
Why?

Too much soy on his diet.

>diet
I highly doubt it

>Owning private property is masculine
>Profitting off creative work is masculine

How are these not all neutral things?

>he doesn't even live on the same house as him.
>most of Steven's interactions are with his lesbian space rocks tutors.

Not him but it seems like there must be one su hate thread everyday, maybe op is running out of ideas or something.

He's on a diet whenever Zuke storyboards the episode.

people in and outside of the show wanting him to be something else.

you know god damn well what's wrong with that fuckin walk

He didn't move in with the Crystal Gems till like a year before the series began
And he probably sees his dad like every day

Over enabling.

As a child he has no structure. Niether his parent nor guardians ever actually MAKE him do the things he needs to do, or even seem to imagine exersizing any authority in such a way. Training Steven is treated as a thing that can maybe be done if he's into it and coaxed properly, rather than a baseline assumption of necessity for his position. The idea of any kind of school is something he picks up and puts down whenever he feels like it and he doesn't really have anything equivlent to it in his life to justify not having it.

He never developed past eight years old because he never had any responsibiilities beyond that except in an emergency. Hell, his only friends his age don't even mention him going to school to begin with. He's essentially a feral child.

-al

> implying the scene you posted is supposed to look good
Look I'm a SU fag, but that ""action"" scene looks terrible

If it's a different topic other than " Look at this faggot walk " then i'll be fine

Isn't Steven homeschooled?

Just read some summaries on his and Connie's argument. I could forgive his sashaying if he would fucking stand up for himself. The fuck is his problem that he lets everyone steamroll over him. What kind of values is that?

Meh lack of creativity or something.

Good for you
I think it looks slick

I'm not a fan of SU and I thought it looked okay. And really the point is to make Steven look tough which it does.

Sugar will earn back my respect if she breaks those two up.

No, he has no actual studying and is never portrayed learning anything normal people do.

It doesn't really show that he's any dumber than the average kid in his age group.

could say he's a diamond in the rough

It's hard to gauge when he moved in since he's been stuck in his 8 year old body for ~5 years .

fucking jew propoganda, thats what. the creator is a kike and is pushing her fucking degnerate faggot shit onto children. they have been doing all kinds of this social engineering shit for fucking decades now, and no one seems to care.
this is all very obvious if you would look at the world around you once in a while

he is part of a series with shit gems

>People create works that reflect their values

This is some groundbreaking stuff.

jews have no culture, they just corrupt and leech off others until the culture dies or purges the jews, thats why they have been exiled from over 100 countries in the last 1000 years

user don't feed the Sup Forums fags, they'll never leave if you do.

Looked pretty good to me. If you're gonna dispute me, explain why it looks like shit. I'd genuinely like to know.

They have their own holidays, expressions, and their value towards education is pretty uncontested. I don't know how you can say that they don't have their own culture.

He’s in a Universal Gender Fucking Fusion Crisis

Could it be its written by a fucking woman, christ, your literally more cancerous then the people you hate

I think its cute. The problem is steven is an annoying ass and is the focus of almost every rpisode. Have him act more feminine but get more of a personality and then thatll be fine. Also, the show would benefit greatly from peridot fan service

Duh. They're out here spouting stuff regarding the jewish question. You can't get much lower than that.

He's the chimeric sexually induced reincarnation of a fat space alien xenophile.

It's like your expecting Sup Forums fags to be rational.

Now that I think about it, what would be a set of powers that could counter Steven?

He's basically got nigh invulnerable shields and bubbles, can float, retard strength, healing factor, healing spit, resurrecting tears, can bring plants to life, semishapeshifting (that can't really work), and can fuse with both humans and gems. He's OP as fuck.

Worst fucking character

space aids

Pretty sure they state his age when he moved in with the gems. IIRC he was 9 at the time.

Before that he lived with Greg full time.

Muh Dick

WE NEED MOAR JASPER

soon

One of these.

Rose Quartz can heal gems. This seems like a very strange power for a common gem. The Diamonds have exhibited the ability to manipulate other gems as well, YD's lightning destabilizing blasts, BD's emotion manipulation aura. Pink Diamond may have imparted some of her essence into the creation of the Rose Quartzes, allowing for abilities beyond the scope of what a normal gem could possess.

Rose Quartz (Steven) also possesses a myriad of other powerrs: the indirect creation of warp portals akin to HW's warp tech, potentially surpassing the black hole/alcubierre drive that HW ships currently use, and the ability to enter into the dreams and minds of living beings.

I believe Steven was also granted the essence of Pink Diamond, whether through Rose's own mixed essence, or implanted during Rose's pregnancy through some other means. In which case, this would mean Steven is two part feminine alien and one part human man, so he's going to be a fruitcake by nature. Nurture-wise, he grew up in a small town devoid of aggressive masculine dudebros who may seek to stifle his non-masculine behavior.

And that's why he walks like that.

Literally none of Steven's powers can't be countered by Venom shooting a web at him.

Was it the shows intention to make Steven look like a fucking faggot?

Yes.

This is feminization propaganda.

>soyboy
The Sup Forumsflakes are out in force

I would much rather have Bobby Hill be the main character.

>what would be a set of powers that could counter Steven?
Any? The bubbles can be popped with a lot of force

I love Houseki No Kuni

>The bubbles can be popped with a lot of force

That wouldn't even be necessary. Just having to roll him down a bumpy hill is enough to fuck him up.

She almost did.

Literally raised by a bunch of lesbo aliens and no education.

While I agree that Greg is a bastion of masculinity, he was too beta to let the lesbian rocks whisk away his son to fill his mind with useless garbage, dot him like a toddler, and not take him to school.

Writer is literally a sjw

>>>/tumblr/

>I think it looks slick

Well, you're wrong.

Every single scene of this show looks like a inconsistent and slow mess. Watching it is a pain.

Damn, this show is CGI? Doesn't look that bad. The only anime CGI that I think has looked good is Majestic Prince, and that one is only partially.

>Close up on Amy so they don't have to animate the pillar breaking apart
come on dawg

>Greg dropped out of community college
>Universes don't need no book learnin'
I wonder if Steven can even do basic math? Can he even read past the level of a kindergartener? Yeah, he read some shitty young adult wizard trash, but he didn't understand the concept of an overarching storyline and we were never informed of how long it actually took for him to read the book assuming Pearl didn't fucking read it to him.