Not really, she's a cheater. Would prefer Star because she would let me cheat

Cheated how?

Cheated in the Shadman strip.

Oh, she likes Justice?

youtube.com/watch?v=jb7cTUwPG-A

>Jackie
>cheater
Shut your lying mouth, she is pure

Bad luck letting that crummy guy have a chance.

Hopefully she meets a nice guy who'll impregnate her soon.

you shouldn't marry whores. Just have your fun and be done

Seems like she would get sick of you when you turned 40-50 and she still had the body of a 16 year old. I mean she was a hooker so she can't be that picky but on the other hand she's probably not that big on faithfulness.

Jackie!!!

Here's a thought: What if you learned the territories of the pimps and hos across a major city, then learned of rich clients who would sample wares from multiple vendors, and then coerced two hos from separate territories into marrying a john who would often pay for both at separate times? It would be like medieval times where children get married to settle family disputes and shit, only sexier and with more STDs.

>justice fan
OBJECTIVELY BEST GIRL

>tfw your waifu is probably a huge slut

Just the break-up showed she is; she's perceptive and kind and willing to suffer to help the guy she loves.

Imagine what a match they'd make if he had really loved her back.

>Jackie!!!

She's a girl!

He’s a foolish samurai!!

Together they're...

And Star has gotten
>Blacked
And
>Demoned
In r34. What's your point? It ain't canon, you dope.

Beach Patrol!

Who gives a rat's ass about Shadcanon?

You just know this happens to Jackie every time she leaves the house.

>Danielle bregoli

no, my wife is better. in every way.

>MFW I will never ever hug a big tiddy woman like this

END ME FAMALAM

Nobody gives a shit. She's gone.

Shut your whore mouth

Don't sexualise Jackie. She is pure.

Pure sex!

That's impossible

Who's the artist?

The power of Jackie makes her simultaneously pure and for sexual. A juicy contradiction.

>The power of Jackie makes her simultaneously pure and for sexual. A juicy contradiction.
this

>mfw justice t-shirt

how the fuck can you be an "objectively" better spouse?
people are not objects
women are people

She'd make such a good wife that she would be unattainable because no one would feel deserving of her and she will die alone.

A rare feat indeed

fukkin saved

After her response to the break up, she is clearly best girl.
Not just any best girl, but the best girl to be. The way she handled the situation was role-model esque. In fact, she is a role model.
It is too bad that the writers will go down the path that will deter away girls and women from being more like Jackie with a responsible attitude, calm demeanor and a focused passion (skating), but instead a hyperactive, hypersensitive and slightly selfish girl like Star. It is obvious that Marco and Star will be the end game, but all the drama lessens the value of their relationship.
It is true that they are both young and still have a lot to grow. All characters don't have to be role models but I haven't seen a character respond in that way in a long time, or ever.
So it is disappointing to see it end like this. Hopefully they don't bring Jackie back just to "create a character flaw to justify Marco not returning to her". Writers who do this are the worst.

That is a golden post.

>people are not objects
People are composed of matter, take up space, and can be interacted with physically and perceived by the senses. People are very much objects. To "objectify" a person in the sense you're getting at means to treat them as ONLY an object.

But "objectively" in this sense of OP means something like "according to verifiable criteria independent of an individual's emotional responses". So, being a good spouse involves factors x, y, and z, and different people meet the standards of "good spouse" to varying degrees.

>objectively
>varying degress
kk

Yes. Words have meanings, and objective things are not necessarily binaries. For example, height is an objectively verifiable trait that varies from person to person. There are several traits like that which contribute to how good of a spouse a person might be. Do I have to list some, or are you a human who lives in a society?

damn straight right?

Technically that was JLullaby set and technically Marco cheated on her first with a bunch of black guys.

jaaaakeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii~~~ ... one MORE thing

>an actual prostitute
I wonder

What a stupid question. YES. Objectively the best mom post timeskip. Marco was an idiot.

Unfair competition. We're talking about best moms, not best women in general.

Jackie loves you too

Completely normal in Alabama

answer this before the thread dies please reverse image search has failed me

The source is myself.
I only post on the threads, anonymously.
Have some Jackie for the inconveniences, and thanks for your interest in my drawings.

I love her!!!

That would explain a lot.

Serious question, do you think jackie is into femdom?

You should at least come up with a throwaway name so that people can search for your stuff on the booru properly

God she makes muh dick hard, also age is just a number

No.

If Jackie looks like this at 14, when did her figure start coming in?

Best jackies ever

AAAAAAAA

she is literlly retarded

>tfw you never had a gf during highschool

>dyed hair
>piercings
>COOL ALTERNATIVE CHICK
>masculine vocabulary

HA HA NO she is a trash wife. Good for a pump and dump but do not raise children with

If you are still under 25 literally shut up, you still have time to have a cute first relationship

Imagine her at 21

>just to "create a character flaw to justify Marco not returning to her". Writers who do this are the worst
IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO TELL THE TRUTH

>masculine vocabulary
what are you even fucking talking about, this isn't Japanese

Not fat enough.

Thank God Jackie repels brainlets such as yourself. I guess it's an evolutionary defense mechanism to keep fuccbois away.

The guy you responded to here
Do this please. Give me some tag so that I can find you again. or at least dump what you have so I can save it all

I love your style.

I couldn't have put it better myself

This was her at 12, so 13.

Anyone who hurts jackie deserves to be put 6 feet under, that smile must be protected.

>peace sign instead of shell
Was she not a mermaid at 12?

>Imagine her at 21
Then she's too old

She wore different necklaces throughout her life

Gross.

Kinda off-topic, but what's your favorite color?

>yin yang
>peace symbol
>sea shell

I imagine her parents were some cool hippie sort of people, influencing her to love life, nature, animals, and just ride life out with happiness while sharing it

Hippies always have the kinkiest and most hardcore sex, so jackie is best girl.

Thank you for your contributions. It keeps the spirit of Jackie alive and well.

Love your work.

She seems like the type that would snap and slit your throat after sex

Is Jackie Sup Forums's girl?

Not even close and I say that as a jackiefag. There's far too much shitposting in the star vs threads for wanting to talk about jackie.

Shut your whore mouth.

she's my girl

>Also exclusively shops at Salvation Army stores
She's too pure

What is supposed to be in her eyes?

Half the shitposting IS about Jackie.