I just woke up

>Turn on BBC
>"TRUMP ELECTED PRESIDENT"
>Subtitle: "Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States of America"
>BBC shows Republicans cheering and liberals crying
>Trump's acceptance speech
>Hillary admits defeat
>Putin, Teresa May congratulate Trump

Bloody hell mate, it's like another Brexit in here innit?

except like way cooler because America actually matters

YIS

getting annexed in 5 .. 4 ..

Fuck off Ukraine, we're getting annexed first and that's final.

So you gonna buy some American made products like I bought british tea when you faggots got your brexit?

It's beautiful. We're on the brink of a true Golden Age.

I'm sorry Ukraine , but you getting annexed is preferable to an all-out nuclear war. Just take one for the team man.

... to you :^)

its fucking 6am here

ive been watching the election coverage since 7pm

i am too happy to sleep. this is the most inspiring day of my entire existence. They cannot bully us. They cannot intimidate us. We are AMERICANS god damn it!

Do you really need the handout?

And Lord Farage is on good terms with the POTUS

GOOD MORNING!

funny isn't it?

of what?

History repeats itself!

Time to chill with some coffee, it's been a fun ride.

Germany and France are next

Today is a good day for sure
pic related, shitskins faces.

HOW ABOUT THEM FREDDO PRICES THO, LAD?
EH?
EH?!

Guys, do you think Trump will give green light to picrelated?

Not possible during the 4 years of presidency. This shit looks too monumental to realise in that short of a timespan. Even two terms would probably not be enough.

Can someone answer me this?

Where does the "trump is racist, sexist, bigot animal" rhetoric come from? What specific thing has he said that makes liberals believe he will drag faggots and spics out into the street and burn them alive?

Explain.

B-but! HE SAID MEXICANS WERE DA RAPISTSS

>"grabs user by the pussy"

this meme again
Istanbul is ours get over it

Extension of the trans-Sibir railroad?

To you too. You're reading a thread about america

Fuck you faggot, get your guns, we're coming.

Nothing at all.

We have propaganda, instead of news.

Not gonna happen yaprak

Not an argument

>They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy

They let you do it

So what else have you got?

>browsing through the lib tears threads
can't get enough

I really started to think I must have missed a clip where he says that anyone that's not a fucking white male will get deported or executed.

Don't project your shitty irrelevance onto other nations.

Literally nothing. Media spinning shit and dumb kids honestly believed it. I live in Massachusetts and the state has been blue since 1984, all we have are Shillaries and everyone's on suicide watch, claiming their rights as a lesbian black Muslim are now in danger because they want to feel like a victim. It's hilarious but also fucking obnoxious. People are having actual meltdowns.

By China maybe, we don't need any more libshits.

I don't ever recall him saying anything about revoking gay rights or outlawing faggism. Even though he won I have lost a lot of fucking faith in humanity looking at these meltdowns.

Reminds me of brexit where people imagined Nigel driving poles to Calais on a red double decker bus himself.

first post best post

You have to understand that Democrats are the party of the minorities: blacks, feminists, and spics. "Republicans are evil racists" is their most effective method of keeping their voters in line.