Was it better than Ben 10?

Was it better than Ben 10?

It was alright.

I never got to watch this show when it was airing. I was too busy watching Ben 10 and the only bit of Generator Rex that I did watch was Heroes United which got me interested in watching Generator but I never go around to it.

Is it any good?

It's certainly worth checking out.

it was a middle of the road show with a rushed ending. Starts off with a bit of monster of the week as Rex tries to catch various random evos and building a rogues gallery from it. At the end of season 1 is when the plot really starts to kick in

that said, I still liked it and it had some pretty funny moments like

Don't forget mooks getting their shit pushed in.

The wacky sound effects during the fights got real annoying, but the characters and overall plot kept me interested. Breach was an A+ design.

Holy shit those subtitles are horrendous

Unfortunately I couldn't find any that weren't shit.

I enjoyed it more than Ben 10.

Not as good as Omniverse, but better than Alien Force

Rex had all kinds of great monster waifus.

I enjoyed it.

I mean, crappy world where they literally walled off a city and abandoned it in a forcefield. There's only one uninfected person (heck, lifeform) on Earth, meaning at any time absolutely anyone could mutate into a near-mindless horrific monster.

Poor Kiev. Don't forget that some parts of the world just became Mad Max too.

And of course then there was the AI who wanted to wipe out the nanites, despite the fact that its method would also wipe out all other life.

Or the fact that the protagonists's friend was being paid to befriend him, and keep tabs on him by his boss.

It truly was an awful world in which they lived.

This is making me feel so nostalgic. I fucking loved this show.

Yup.

Oh, and also he was an amnesiac and it turns out his past incarnation was a fucking bastard. That was fun.

Yup, fucker sold his friends to a crimeboss,.

I know. I'm now wanting to rewatch it.

Also, random rule 63.

Id say it competes pretty well. Its definitely better than some of the shittier ben 10 reboots/seasons(alien force) but its definitely not as good as omniverse

Yes. Ben 10 has been run into the fucking ground with 3 billion remakes.

Generator Rex, The Clone Wars, Spectacular Spider-man, Total Drama Island, Transformers, and 6teen were all either running or started in the same time period...

Where the fuck has the time gone?

>Does it have brain damage?
>I believe it does.

This and The Secret Saturdays were better than the majority of Ben 10 imo.

I don't know why but I got some serious Half life vibes outta Gen rex sometimes.

bump