Could the average Kamen Rider cut it as a street level hero in the Marvel or DC universe?

Could the average Kamen Rider cut it as a street level hero in the Marvel or DC universe?

Yeah sure man.

Reminder that Ultimate Kuuga's Rider Kick can destroy the entire Earth.

Remember when Agito rider kicked a god?

>Could the average Kamen Rider cut it as a street level hero in the Marvel or DC universe?
If they never got any major upgrades, yes.
Once you get to shit like FRUITS BASKET and MUGEN SHINKA then you're kind of at cosmic tier.

Remember when Gaim became a god?

>Street Level Hero
The average Kamen Rider would be more than that

>cosmic tier.
>not UCHUUUUUU KIIIIIIIITA

i remember him punching as god as a regular human. Then said god realizes how fucked he is

The original rider kicks could kill almost anything.

There's only one true god.

Training really hard pays off.

That seems really unfair on the criminals.

It'll be fine.

V3 and Stronger are both such bullshit.

>Justice meme
Hongo thinks people > justice, eat shit nerd.

Glorious, glorious bullshit.

It was great.

Showa Rider best Rider.

Any kamen rider could at least hack at street level. W was pretty much street level stuff and even that ended with some pretty decently strong monsters. Most I think would be A listers. Maybe not in base forms but the later upgrades always seem to have some good bite to them.

Plus you got to remember "Street Level" is kinda borked in comics anyways. Remember that Batman and Spiderman fight "street level" all the time.

I'm just saying, at least Takeshi and Ichimonji had to actually try. V3 makes Takeshi hiding in the Nazi coffin look like child's play constantly.

On topic, I'd love for western comics to adopt some Tokusatsu style street heroes. More full body suits, more helmets, more robots.

I'm pretty sure only W, Faiz, Build and Drive are the only street level riders.

One of the best part of the manga is that the finishers completely shreds anything they touch.

He didn't Rider Kick a god. He Rider Kicked God.

That truly was the greatest ambush ever.

Best Showa episodes > Handful of early Heisei > Good Showa > Heisei > Bad Showa > The Hibikining > Wizard > Ghost

See, the beauty of Stronger himself is that he's a bit insane. He literally strolls into Black Satan bases like it's nothing.

The fact that they were running motorcycles while real giant explosives were being triggered centimeters away is enough to make me more interested in any Heisei series.
They were actually insane.

The original series kinda dropped off hard after the initial Rider 1 arc. The experimental batshittery, clever mixups and eventually the need to write around Fujioka's absence made for a really entertaining show. Once it fell into a grove you just had like 20 solid hours of the same thing repeating itself. At least the duo episodes had some cleverness to them.

That's still my favorite two parter of the entire franchise.

You should give the Ishinomori manga a read sometime if you haven't.

Kamen Rider Black in particular is great.

If we're to even remotely believe the stats given to the riders in the Terebi-kun mags, then every single rider can punch with the force of several tons. Even more so with kicks.

I think they're at the very least Aquaman or Captain Atom levels of strong.

Reminder that Gurongi aren't the norm and the really strong ones cause immensely huge explosion when most rider enemies have more smaller explosions.

Kuuga did nothing wrong.

>Faggot underaged user asks retarded question
As expected Sup Forums

now post Damn you V3 webm

> power gap >>>>>>Amazons S2

then you have the top tier guys like Kabuto who can stop time before they ran out of budget.

Unfortunately I don't have a webm for it.

Some of them are literal gods man. "street level" is an understatement. Hell the one in the OP nuked a city once by doing a rider kick.

Amazons S2 wasn't that bad.

Also apparently a movie for Amazons got announced?

Riders on Sup Forums? WUT?

WOAH WOAH
WOAH WOAH

So tell me, how well would my boys do in the DC or Marvel universes? How respected would they be? Who's the toughest person they could beat (working together or on their own)? And who would they be best buds with?

Yeah, though a hero who kills people but isn't like..well Frank, would be a bit offbeat.

Sort of depends on one very important question, will they kill in Marvel as they do in their own Universe?
Remember, the main reason they kill SHOCKER's minions is because they're outnumbered and have no way of keeping prisoner, which wouldn't be the case in Marvel.

Kill like they do in their universe.

would kuroto fit better into marvel or DC?

The question I have is:

Does Ex-aid fit DC or Marvel more?

Also, consider Toei did make a Spiderman show - Ex-Aid in a Marvel comic wehn

Marvel, it's more colorful

This image always pisses me off. It uses Hongo even though Hongo does not fight for justice, he fights for mankind's freedom and peace. It'd be better off with Stronger, the one who literally calls himself the "Seigi no Senshi."

i love how out of context, this looks like a protagonist getting the shit kicked out of him by a final boss. parado was a whiny little brother, but i'm glad this ass whupping made him into a hero

now someone post teleport OH NO YOU DON'T collar grab

so is it possible to enjoy tokusentai shows unironically? I only ever laugh at them.

At absolute best, there's going to be a LOT of arguing. At worst they're going to get into Punisher/Daredevil type slugfests with other street heroes.

SHIELD will do their level best to get them on payroll. Or at least leak them Info on what SHOCKER's or their splinter groups are up to.

Okay, so what about no killing?
(Sorry for all the questions, I haven't read too many comics, and no one on these boards ever brings up toku shit)

Saying this from a DCfag's perspective.
>How respected would they be?
They'd probably get loads of props for handling crazy shit on their own for so long at a comparatively low scale.
>Who's the toughest person they could beat (working together or on their own)?
Together, I'd say they could duke it out with Aquaman and manage their way through if solely due to Rider 1's Denko Rider Kick. At only one person, the powerlevel scaling's fucky in DC, but I bet he could slug it out with above-peak-human level folks like Deathstroke no problem.
>And who would they be best buds with?
No one intentionally other than each other, but I bet new Blue Beetle would geek the fuck out every time he gets to work with them.

>kicks bad guy so hard vaporizes a third of metropolis
>superman snaps his neck

idk don't think he would last that long

Sweet, thanks for the answer man.

PLease get this week shit out of here. It's neither a comic or cartoon. No one cares about your lame Power Rangers.

SHIELD still does their thing, because lord knows they love fucking up with mysterious Cryptofascist organizations run by Mad Scientists.
That said, short of their tendency to kill you could team the Riders up with damn near everyone. I could especially see them working with the John's era JSA, because goddamn if they aren't all about mentoring the new generation of kids in Capes.

I think they'd generally gravitate towards smaller teams (like the Birds of Prey, Doom Patrol or the Metal Men in DC, Heroes for Hire, New Warriors), or team up with individuals, sort of a Brave and the Bold or Marvel 2 in 1 situation.

That particular Grongi was a weird situation. Most of the Booms up to that point weren't that fucking big. And Kuuga's kind of using his powers without a manual.

In a shared comic book universe, he'd get picked up by Superman or hailed by Oracle and get properly oriented BEFORE this sort of shit could happen.

I grew up with Kamen Rider Black and Rx and I think Riders are legit badass.
So was Jiban and Jiraya.

Now I'm kinda bummed I'll never see either of these.

All they really knew at the time was Grongi create larger explosions the more powerful they are, and knew something bad was gonna happen when that one dropped. It's why Godai has to take monsters out of the city towards the latter end of the show.

Realistically speaking, the split second Riku and Daguva woke up from their several millennium long nap we'd probably have a regular cape on the case before anyone else could pop on the Arcle.

and remember when Gaim became a god he became so fucking stupid looking that he went back to his human look during the recent reunion special.

The Showa era riders could cut it in the marvel universe.

he also became a Retard

How would an Amazons situation be handled in the Marvel or DC universes?

Hydra vs SHOCKER!
who wins?

I'd be down for Shotaro and Philip hanging out with DC's detective heroes like the Dibnys, the Question, or even Detective Chimp. Heck, even a Gotham Central/Fūto Tantei crossover could be cool.

If they showed up in the Marvel universe, they'd probably just get put down to show off how amazing Jessica Jones is supposed to be.

SHOCKER. Those fuckers never die and are so persistent they alter whole time lines just to win.

Great Leader is a huge dick.

Plus, 555 was basically the X-Men with the protagonist as Kamen Rider Wolverine and Mutant Genocide being viewed as a largely good thing.

You're just mad Kouta Chadzuraba btfo'd Incel Bitcchy and Kaito and got the girl

No, but it's possible to enjoy Ishinomori manga that has almost nothing to do with it.

daguva didnt blow up

If that webm doesn't have Japan written all over it I don't know what else does

>Game developer with a god complex and a supersuit
Sounds like a good fit for Gotham.

He was killed in his human form, which probably had something to do with it

He’d make a phenomenal Big Hero 6 or Teen Titans bad guy

No.

>HENSH-
>badguy shoots rider in the head

Probably wouldn't work on Showa guys.

If Kabuto goes to either universe, if we assume that at some point in the timeline he gets the Hyper Zecter, I don't see a whole lot below the top tiers stopping him

>After 45 years. SHOCKER still harassed him

If Decade goes to either universe, does he get cards for the heroes there? If so, he could probably take care of anything, since he's better at using the powers of whoever he transforms into than they are

Only found 4 chapters. Is this it?

aren't most Showa riders cyborgs? Are they wearing suits are they just unraveling skin?

I can't remember what the exact justification for their human appearance is, but yeah, they're cyborgs. The Rider suit is their "true" form. It's shown in the original series that Rider #1, even in his human form, has to concentrate to not completely crush a cup he's holding

he and Question would probably team-up to fight Gorgom conspiracies.

Kabuto / Flash Team-up against Reverse Flash

For sure. Your average Kamen Rider has kick and punch power in the tons. Some final forms are in the realm of godhood as well.

Which Kamen Rider worthy to lift Mjolnir?

Stronger

any and all Showa Riders, Kuuga, Agito, Kabuto.

Kabuto can do anything. Tendou walks the path of heaven.

I tought Micchy was the girl. He's cuter than any female in Gaim, at least.

So do I have to watch Kamen Rider now?