Can trump fix millennials in 4 years?

Can trump fix millennials in 4 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/24023-study-show
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has the chance to prove them all wrong now that he's not an idiot and that his policies will help the majority of America like he said they would. Tons of Republicans would be created within the next 4 years among millennials.
Will he, though? Is he actually capable of that?

Disgust.jpg

Fuck my generation, I fucking hate them all

Most millenials are non white

i hope he have enough castor oil

With a Republican house and Senate, he has all the tools. He just needs to use them

No, but life itself will fix them.

It's normal to slide right as you age, have a family and progress in your career.

Fuck the millennials, they're a lost cause.
Ironically, they might be why Generation Z is so relatively conservative, and many of them will be eligible to vote within 4 years.

>become transgender in 3 years time
>this entire mentally handicapped generation switches their vote

Everyone keeps saying this, but where is the data that says a generation of cunts who are still basically children are conservative?

totally normal for young people to be liberal.

Being a conservative means having wisdom, a trait which has just a tad more correlation with age than with intellect.

The very oldest of Gen Z could vote this year.
>t. 18 year old

Bingo, found the problem.

>when you live in a state thats still red

>4 years
>implying we won't make Trump Emperor

Nope, usually time does this work.
And democrats are the only ones thinking in raising their own voters instead of convincing old people.

The thing is, many of these young millennial voters will grow up, gain responsibility, jobs, family etc... Their priorities will change and suddenly, conservatism will be far more appealing to them. That's why polls like this are stupid, because young people don't have a firm enough grasp on the world to understand their decisions. They're voting from emotion and limited experience. People have been saying the Republican party will be obsolete by future generations for decades now. It hasn't happened and it's unlikely to.

You can convince old people. Not black people.

If he is actually a good president, then yes

>hispanic
>25
>see this
Honestly him winning really was the last stand. What the fuck is wrong with the generation?

When you are young you are dumb like that.

Most will grow out of it

Just give it time, my dude. Young people are too easily influenced by the media and celebrities. When they're older, they'll care a lot less.

white millennials are still shit tier

> (OP)
>If he is actually a good president, then yes
That and legalizing weed nationwide.

It's more simple than that. Young people have less to lose and are full of ideas of how to "change things for the better". Older people have a lot to lose and are tired of watching American jobs degrade into cheap labor for illegals.

>the south voting democrat
lolno

It's like this every generation, don't worry they grow up.

Gen Z are way more right than millennials, millennials are pointless.

18 year old here as well. What I can say is that outwardly a avast majority of my peers are leftists but there is a strong (enthused fr Trump) population of conservatives as well. They're more quiet about it.

Don't forget a possible 3 SCOTUS appointments during his term. The unity is almost unprecedented, if he fails here, there would likely not be another Republican/GOP president for the next few decades.

This.

What's that saying? If you're young you vote with your heart, when your older you vote with your brains.

Damn feels good to live in Idaho.

All the smart millennials have fucked off to real states. You're probably the trash that's left over.

You can convince Asians and Latinos. Blacks on the other hand are a lost cause, as they are literal monkeys, not humans and therefore they cannot be saved.

The economy and the youth change like a ship turns.
You need to take indoctrination out of schools, and then wait for the millennials to die off. It will take literally 3 generations to undo the damage that has been done to us.

Red pill of the day: white people are a different species than black people.
Humans share 70% of their dna with a sea slug
Humans share 97% of their dna with chimpanzees or some shit
Europeans have 1% = 4% neanderthal dna, while subsaharan africans have absolutely NO neanderthal dna.

Give them 4 years to swallow the redpill. Real life will catch up with most of them by then. If not, then 8 years. There's a reason older people consistently vote red.

t. 24 yo who was a libfag until age 22

I'm left except I also love guns. Not sure how to feel about things but at least I'll be properly equipped.

>There's a reason older people consistently vote red.

Because they're uneducated and senile.

This is EXACTLY the map they showed in 2008 and than 2012 had the opposite push.

Leaf.

>survey monkey

kk

>If you're young and conservative you don't have a heart. If you're old and liberal you don't have a brain.
I think

millenials = most conservative since the 70s thanks to SJWs.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/24023-study-show

leftist 'muh demographics' types are in for a rude awakening.

Werent baby boomers super hippies back in their youth? Now the younger gen hates on them for being racist. I dont like the new gen is gonna be any different

these

dumbass kids always get more conservative when they have a job and responsibilities.

>former hippies
>uneducated

Please leaf.

Usually when they get their paycheck and realize how much the taxes are fucking them.

:stopmusic:

The best chance are to make the latinos republicans.

this. let's start by calling them all rapists and deporting their family members

Many people have pointed this out already, but yeah, they're just children, they'll grow up.

I was very liberal until I turned 15 or so, and I started to get interested in history, the more I learned the more conservative I became.

Hell, if anything free quality education like the liberals in America want might actually be a good thing for the conservatives, since well educated people aren't likely to be liberal scum (emphasis on the word "quality").

If you are not a liberal at 20 you have no heart
If you are not a conservative at 50 you have no brain

>$RACE Male
>$RACE Vagina
What.

That's not how that works. You're thinking of illegals, which tend to be criminals/connected to criminals. Don't compare hardworking, legal latinos to those scum.

Maybe not, but he can do it in 8.

Could a white or Asian explain this to me?

The strange thing is in Europe is the other way around. The young are the red pilled.

What's funny is how trumpfags were constantly bragging about having the biggest crowds, but their crowds were pretty much 100% human waste, whereas Hillary had all the young, quality people attending hers.

Trump = quantity

Hillary = quality