KSBD K6BD Kill Six Billion Demons

>Tension

So we all know it's not going to kill Allison, but will it knock Ego off the throne long enough for Moral Allison to take back over?

I forget, why does Cio care about Alison succeeding again?

Gotta have something to base her yuri fanfiction on.

shes hot for her snatch

>Tension
Sexual?

>bugs crawling through last few pages.
Whose bugs were those? The green demons?

Same reason Incubus does. They bet on her.
The pale engineer. Same one with the explosives. Most likely had them to do exactly this but with him being alive and far away.

She sees a bit of herself in Allison, Allison having the key means she can achieve great things, hopes Allison can help her out. You know, a mix of philanthropy and her own need to find a backer.

This can only end well

don't like Alison's Albino look. hope its temporary

All this effort to just to reach Mammon makes me think he's going to be an empty husk of what he used to be.

probably, considering the other demiurges we have seen so far (except jagganoth).

Fanfiction and shlicking.

Cio wants to be a writer, she wants to Chronicle Allison's Journey. And presumably wants to survive said chronicling.

Mammon has grown to such a gargantuan size he can no longer move.

She sees Allison as a friend

Makes me wonder. Servants are immortal and the kind folk continue to grow over time. So how many other Mammon sized kind folk are there? There should be quite a few right? Do they all end up killed as a result of whatever?

Maybe they sudoku when they get too big to serve anyone.

Probably, unlike humans they can reincarnate.

>dynamite with the bug is by cio's foot
is cio kill?

Only to be revived by Alyson .

sir is a treasure.

INCREDIBLY
FUCKING
GAY

CLIFF HANGER UNTIL NEXT UPDATE

Good Allison, take your place as king

Hegemony is at hand! Dies irae

> punished allison
what did the commentor mean by this?

does Abbadon have a super-secret preview some place or something?

for the story, she said she wants to record Alison's rise to royalty

Mammon is probably growing because he wants to. Power of God and stuff

sociopath alison is best alison

Why say King instead of Queen?

There was some preview art of endgame Allison, as I recall.

Because a King is a different title from an earth monarch, it doesn't have gender. Having a different word for a queen would imply there's a difference stemming from gender of the title bearer, while the only difference is of skill and ability. Which is why Allison is supposed to be a King while the seven each have their own titles.

royalty works differently here

Being a queen is faggy. Like a drama queen or a size queen. Who wouldn't rather be a king?

Because it's Incubus that's been in control the whole time. He's only tricked Allison, and the readers, into thinking that it's an aspect of herself that's in control.

Have you actually read the comic? Or just the recent pages?

god, I'm dreading when that god awful scarred dyke design for future Allison rears it's ugly head.

I have a feeling we're about to see some of it very soon

You mean that cool design

plz no

Sorry man I just odn't like it.

Where does this come from again?

Abbadon's twitter or patreon

I didn't realize it was possible to be this wrong
As expected of Sup Forums, I guess.

don't be like that he doesn't speak for us

Not gonna lie, I'm getting really bored of this whole arc.

First she just kind of tagged along to record her journey, now she has to see that journey through or Himself gives A-Ok for Cio's siblings and ex-colleagues to just rip her to shreds.

I doubt we'll ever see Allison reach this point. I think it operates better as a what-if alternate Alison to contrast to our protagonist.