USA ELECTION!

Congratulations USA for your new president!!

So will trump build a wall now? And will he build a wall along Canada's border to prevent disgraceful Americans from fleeing your great country?

Second question, can I move to the USA legally?

You guys have the internet?

I saw a clip of this anime and want to fuck that Muslim shota, my dick demands his butt.

link to this anime? It could be in line with my interests.

Desert knight....

>Second question, can I move to the USA legally?

We're a little nervous about Saudis coming over here, after what happened the last time.

FUCK THE WALL.
999YEARS OF RUSSIA-USA WORLDWIDE NEW ORDER JUST START

>>Second question, can I move to the USA legally?

legally yes.

through some sort of refugee thing? EHHHHHHH

I never seen such an interesting flag before..

We'll build a wall on the north border to keep filthy Canadians out. We'll ship disgraceful Americans out to sea with an empty tank.
And, fuck off, we're full.

oh shit never seen your flag before 2

>wall
He better
>second wall
canada is importing all mexicans, we need one there too

>move here
Have you learned to use toilet paper yet?

DO PREPARE YOU VIRGINS FOR SALE, RESPECTABLE SMART MAN

Yeah it would be great if the West got more Saudi's immigrants

Instead we get the fuckers from the likes of Yemen

Fuck you OP. Your country plus Qatar funded Hillary. What do you have to say for yourself?

Interesting flag there friend

We need to nuke Saudi righ now! Death to islam!

>seeing this image in SA instantly condemns you

oops

NOW ISLAM GONA CHANGED OR DIE

This thread went to shit quickly

Can i move to saudi arabia if i am a white male

Hello there you wahhabist niggerfaggot

i hope you choke on camel piss today

If you applied and got offered a job, of course, welcome

What's wrong with Yemeni people?

Isn't it pretty much required that you're a muslim if you intend to stay for a long time?

Ask your government.

RARE

No, I have seen a few British people who have been in the kingdom for more than 10 years, and their Christian.

>68c95FMf
>FUCKING
RARE

And they are not harassed or anything like that?
Alternatively; Are they super rich?

Not at all, they even go to neighboring countries with no issue.

I never ask, but I assume their well off since Saudi Arabia is a tax free country to expats and citizens alike. I actually meet an American who had debt and was able to pay it off while working in the kingdom

I don't know much about Saudi Arabia but for some reason I can't imagine there's much of a middle class.
All I think about is rich sheikhs who live off the money that the working class oil drillers make them.
Can you confirm or deny this?

Of course I realise that there are SOME degree of middle class in the form of state employees and store clerks and all that.

>All I think about is rich sheikhs who live off the money that the working class oil drillers make them.

The workers get paid for their work, so cheating to you is far for someone else.

There is plenty of Middle class Saudis, of course can't deny there are a growing number of poor people as well due to the drop of oil prices. Middle class Saudis usually only work one job, have a small grocery store on the side, or a side business, and a large family. I would say that's how most gulf countries are, like Emirates and Qatar.

>The workers get paid for their work
Of course. I said working class, not slaves. I'm guessing that "class warfare" and other marxist terms aren't being taught in Saudi schools.

saudi user,
if the price of oil around the world is so low because of economic warfare against syria, iran and russia then doesn't that create issue if president trump does not want to combat them?

NOW SAUDI HAVE 2 MASTERS, SO NEED 2 PEDOFILE ISLANDS

Beyond my knowledge friend, If it were me, I would push oil prices back up, but I am not familiar with the political reasoning behind the price cut.

Most Saudis are under tribes, think of them as one big family. There are classes, but we're not at "war" with them since they provide support and benefits coming from the royal family and wealthy members of the tribe

Thank you saudi-kun. Please don't fly into our buildings anymore