twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Did we defeat Moloch?

Godspeed OP

Until next election, bros.

Not yet, he will tempt Trump first.

>77
Yes.

What a tour it has been. Looking forward immensely to the next campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=COPKiVmEim8

>tfw we can't meme magic our bestest ally Julian Assange the meme wizard out of his eternal confinement

It was an honor.

It has been an honor serving beside my fellow white males. God speed in our next battle - Trump 2nd Term.

have some fresh oc

The meme war ain't over son, it's just begun

To all my fellow Twitter Ops, rest easy knowing we did our job and that all our fellow accounts that got purged did not die in vain.

We did it lads. I'd share a drink with any of you and I'd gladly fight with each and every one of you again. See you boys in the front lines in four years.

F

CTR BTFO'd

kek says yes

ain't that the truth.

California partisan forces reporting in!
We did our duty, and though we did not turn California red, we all won bigly! Oora comrades! A resounding victory!
youtube.com/watch?v=flMGQmZE84A

We did it reddit!

it was an honor

shadilay

But we have saved his life, as he saved ours.
He leaked 'em for us, we memed 'em for him.
There will be no drone strike on the Equadorian embassy.

>went to sleep
>woke up in heaven
This is a dream come true

We served on the same battle fields however I never knew any of your names.
It has been an honor.
Praise kek.

t'was my honor sir

Moloch on suicide watch

We actually made a difference in this world.
Never forget that. We can all tell our grandkids about this day.

We fought for a good cause. Our contributions will NOT go unnoticed

Praise KEK Strayabros.
It was fun.

It's been fun, gentlemen.

In my end is my beginning, in my beginning is my end. KEK is timeless, and never rests.

NEXT STOP FRANCE
WE ARE NOT DONE YET
WE CAN ALLOW OURSELVES NO REST

SEMPER VIGILANTIS

Anti-shill front line, reporting in.

It is an Honor to have served with you all.
This is but one victory in an endless war.

Take the day off, but at 8am on thursday -
back to work you fuckers.

Make Earth Great Again.

MEGA!

Truly and honor
Praise KEK

From Orange Bastard to the God Emperor, memes can make it all happen.

MEGA
E
G
A

F

>*clap*
BELGIUM YOU REALLY DO CARE

I'm gonna tell my AI waifu and AI daughters about this night.

It was an honor serving with you all.

42nd Shitpost Battalion here. Proud to be a part of all this and to have memed with all yalls. See you next time.

I love you guys, that was awesome.

Sleep well, battle-brother.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, BOYS
WE FUCKING DID IT!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

We just won one battle user the war just started.

Maybe someone should reword this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbn_ao-den8

Proudly served

Probably one of the most intense wars in human history and doesnt even has an wikipedia article about it.

I guess we should be happy that our white wizard is still alive and we won the meme battle against Clintons.

Was an honor.
Till next time

An honor serving with you.

It was an honor, brother.

See you in 3 and a half years for round two.

I'm afraid of going asleep because this might fuck up somehow.

I just re-filled my batteries up to 110%. Now I can stare into the sun and never depend on food on water again. Life's good.

I SALUTE YOU ALL BROTHERS

We still have the rest of the world to save. Take a vacation and report back in a week

Who was here during the November Luke "Sissyfag" Montgomery happenings? The discovery of CTR? Am I the only one that remembers?

Good night

But Be Ever Vigilant

Goodnight, Sup Forums.
I'll see you out in the fields, I'm going to try to build on that fucking wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

THE AMOUNT OF BUTTHURT ON NORMIEBOOK AND TWATTER WILL GIVE ME FUEL FOR YEARS TO COME THANKYOU ALL GOD BLESS AMERICA

Is this it? We join forces; unite under one cause, becoming the perfect storm of meme sorcery, then disperse back into the fog, our bellies full of the blood and tears of the victims?
Something has changed, though. We feel Kek's presence with us now, and I daresay we will feel him always. People will turn up their noses and say it's stupid to take this seriously, and they'd be right, but the proof is in the pudding, as they say.

What's next? What's it gonna be? Memes that were born at the start of this movement have now died, their purpose now achieved. What do we have to guide us? Now that Trump is elected, is this just the beginning of an even greater meme war?

tl;dr shitposter having an existential dilemma

Its really been a great experience.

In an ocean of liberals on every online community, I was always able to find respite with you all.

still thinking bout him
threads involved with him got closed within 10-20 posts.

F

shouldn't the spike pit of fire be on the other side?

What will we focus our meme magic on next? Making sure cuckservatives and filibuster-ing liberals don't get in Trump's way?

SHADILAY LADS

this is just the begining, stay strong

someone make one

It's been a privilege, may our lost rest now and nay Kek guide them

>attacks polharbor
>get Brexited and Trumped

KEK IS GOD

hope you're alive you crazy son of a bitch

>tfw I am a [spoiler]chechnian[/spoiler] memeing for Trump
it was pretty fucking fun though, I had a wide grin since the morning to the point that my face kinda hurts, not used to smiling much

Today we are all Americans. Thank you all for your service. o7

I love Tom Baker, and here is a video of Takei being creepy.

youtu.be/WVLQqop8SDs?t=13m28s

13min 28 sec mark.

This. This so much.

You magnificent bastards

Glory to the fallen

I love all you glorious cunts, just let it sink in what we did. We changed the outcome of an election one shitpost at a time.

And your banter will give us hope for a greater future. MAGA my Aussiebro.

Working on it.
It will take some time tho.

It's barely started, now we have to collect reddit salt

We did it as memes a candidate into office and stopped Clinton gj lads

I love you all
It's been good.
Goodnight

Thank you brother. It's truly been an honor. We fucking did it.

I AM SO PROUND TO HAVE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT WITH YOU AMAZING CUNTS

FUCK CLINTON AND FUCK CTR AND FUCK PEDOSTA AND FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT MY DICK IS A ROCK HARD SOLID FUCKING DIAMOND MAGA

We meme'd.trump into office
It has just begun my fellow friends greater banter will come from the.oval office

Quora psyops force here. I was even posting under my own fucking name, because I am not a smart man.
Fuck it, though. If I blackpilled even one liberal away from the polling booth, it was all worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p-pTA7zIZ0

F

>He thinks the war is over

It's only just begun

To young for Nam

To old for the gulf.

Today was the day where all the sacrifices of the past made history.

We have won.

Together.

God speed my friends.

There'll be many chances to shitpost in the future, brother. What do we have to guide us? Our memes are obsolete?

Take a look outside brother, does America seem Great Again to you? No? Go fucking do it. Do the things you've always dreamed of as a child. We're Making America Great Again.

This is a great victory for all of us, but the meme war isn't over yet, there is still a lot of elections to go

Let's pay our respect to the people we lost along the way and ready up to make the world a better place

MAGA!

The war has only just begun.

that image is literally autism/ocd lol

Nice, I served in the 8th Armoured Shitposting regiment. We saw pretty heavy action on the Twitter Front. Lost too many good friends to account deletions.

HONOR IS BESTOWED UPON US, ANONS. TODAY, WE BASK IN IT AND WE GET MOLDED BY IT.

We are the deplorable. The misfits that decided to run against the current. The rebels that held their heads up, despite all of the odds being set against us. The ugly, the unrepresented, the angry, the silent – the segment of the population that they have constantly despised, the fallen ones. The media was against us, Wall Street was against us, the Establishment was against us, the whole God damn world was against us. Their lies and their rigged polls have shown something truly important today: that the normal people, like you and me, can change the system from its core. That we, the normal people, can sometimes lift up our middle-finger and brake the conditioning. Today, our society has experienced something revolutionary. Today, we not only deliver the hardest blow to all of the neocons, lefties, SJW, MSM and so on, no. Today, we take all of our politicians from the back of their necks and we show them that WE are in charge, WE are the ones that control the outcome and that WE will control our future.

Today, the little guys celebrate their victory. Today, the movement goes global.

#MAGA #DEPLORABLE

TODAY, WE GO GLOBAL

POST >YFW TRUMP WAS ELECTED

F