Who is the Kojima of Sup Forums?

Who is the Kojima of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums croassbarding I understand, but I don't see why the fuck would Sup Forums join in.

Fuck off either way

Millar

I mean auteurs are a lot more common in comics than they are in huge production industries like film or video games.

You fuckers deserve Kojambles for spamming your zootopiabortion comic

Morrison. Talks big, acts like he's he's some surreal weirdo mastermind, ultimatly fails to deliver.

who is the fuck off back to your containment board

Good point, but I think they mean comic auteurs that are similar to him?

Hmm, I don't think he has quite the same love for being seen as a celebrity as Kojima does. I mean he went to a con dedicated to himself, but he's not tweeting everything action he makes in his personal life or his man dates with movie stars and directors.

>I don't think he has quite the same love for being seen as a celebrity as Kojima does.
>Morrison

Surely you jest?

When the fuck are we going to see some gameplay from this damn thing

None. Kojima tweets about hamburgers and movies he likes.
Comic writers tweet about how shitty Trump is or something topical like that.

If he was on the same level of egotrip he'd have social media, he seems to pretty much keep to himself except for big conventions

If you feel the need to ask such a question, it means you need to lurkmoar, read more comics and watch more cartoons. Furthermore, this thread is technically a request thread and should be reported.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97372305&altc=1

In what way, you fucking idiot. Kys.

Grant FUCKING Morrison.

Your Sup Forumsntrarian is showing.

>deliriums of grandeur
>takes a shitload to finish a project

Ribic or that guy who wrote Karnak.

Alan Moore, most likely.

He after all wrote cape comic characters as nerds who're really into caped crusader characters themselves.

Kojima is my husbando and no Sup Forums creators can compare to him

I get why people are saying Morrison because of "pretension" or whatever buzzword brainlets use.
The correct answer is HICKMAN. all plot no character. really dense plotting that somehow still never comes out in the place the guy intended because of scheduling/monetary/parent company concerns. they Wear their influences unabashedly on their sleeves and have specific set of quirks that they insert into every story. Both not really big fans of the medium they work in/Would rather be doing something else most of the time.

Oh so /tg/ Can hang here all the fucking time but Sup Forums pops in for a little bit and we have to fuck off?

/tg/ is literally the best board. Them popping in here is always an improvement. Can't say the same about Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Fuck no, Kojima doesn’t even come close.

Just because Kojima is the most popular auteur in the entire medium doesn’t put him on that pedestal.

Fuck Kojima he killed Silent Hill and mgs

/tg/ is a good board, some of the better people on the site. Sup Forums is just aids.

It's Warren Ellis

Same impy shenanigans
Same pop culture addiction
Same technological fetishes

The main difference is that Ellis is a ramshackle drunken Englishman and Kojima is a sporty Japanese guy

Literally whomst

You could have said "Who is the Sup Forumsjima?"