/OpEuropa/ - Operation Europa: Planning

/OpEuropa/ - Operation Europa

With the recent victory of Donald Trump, it is obvious that our collective power can influence any election.

We mustn't slacken. Europe is still cucked, and will stay cucked for a long time if we don't make some meme magik spells for the Euros.

| France. France is ripe for a rebellion of the far right. With the recent terror attacks we could mass shill French social media for support of National Front.

| Germany. Germany, however cucked their current situation is; can possibly see a conservative or even a far right government in their future. Same methods for used on France could prove extremely beneficial in local and state elections.

| Netherlands. The Netherlands are already expected for a Greet victory. We could capitalize on this to make their views even more extreme. Same methods said above.
How to play:

1, Vote or collectively decide which country to focus our meme powers on.

2, Begin mass production of country & language specific memes. Quality memes and shitposting memes.

3, Use VPN's to tap into their local social media.

4, Shill the based candidates and parties until they win or lose.

5, Rinse and repeat on other targets.

I say redpill France first.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/y8w82aa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MEGA
get us out of this mess!!!

>we

how about no

The problem is that every time this gets mentioned, all Frenchfags go all like "Meeeh, France est trop cucked it can't work here fromage" or "Le FN is le not good enough for my Frenchman tastes". These people aren't pragmatic enough, they're still on the old political platform of finding the perfect candidate. Meaning, they won't be arsed to do anything.

You might be able to motivate people after some sort of financial crisis.
Thats how Hitler did it.

was just in vienna this weekend, mostly a really nice town, a lot of arabs there, kinda killed the vibe.

election posters all over town, whats the situation on that?

Pls halp

Kek with your strength we will uncuck europe

PRAISE KEK

Careful OP, we must use our powers for good. Sometimes the right is not the best option.

However, I agree that all of your points are valid. I especially agree that France is due for a new uprising.

How do you intend to get past the language barriers?

There used to be a time when your flag provoked a certain response on this ever more cucked board. Don't get your hopes up Shlomo, you time will come

People won't vote for geert. Most dutchman complain about VVD & PVDA just to vote for them again in the next election.

Your people might be meshuggeneh, but your opinion is making a lot of sense

I would gladly welcome help, however I don't know how the board could give us support since almost noone speak french aside of the belgians, quebecquois, some swiss and italians.

We don't have wikileaks too and the 2 turn election really fucks us in the ass since Le Pen can have 40% of the votes at the first turn she still won't make it.

We will probably try things with other french Sup Forumsacks but 95% of the board can't really do shit for us.

Trump winning isn't going to change your cucked status mr. 70% white population

Guys the next big thing is the 4th December Presidential Election in Austria. I think we could use some KEK here

Our presidential election is going to be repeated on the 4th of December because there were irregularities in the first run.

green (left wing) vs blue party (right wing) running for presidency.
green party won with 50,2 vs 49,8% or something but there was an error with some voting cards so we have a second chance

however president in austria has not much to say

There's only one way to settle this

strawpoll.de/y8w82aa

Styria reporting in, how do you feel about our God Emperor's victory?

>strawpoll.de/y8w82aa
Praise KEK my dude, nothing else to add :^))

mfw we are the only stable country in europe

I love the butthurtness in austria and on facebook its pure gold

lets hope the best for our election

This Trump victory has inspired me to not give up even when the odds appear all to be against you. I'm sure many rightwing men in Europe feel the same way.
The time to take back our countries has arrived.

look at the crybaby tears lel

We cant vote kek is chaos we cant vote
best idea is to pick 20 options and roll a 20 sided dice

Netherlands deserves help, the rest of the traitors don't.

Already had a right-wing landslide m8

MTGA
we need to meme based pamukoglu into power

two fucking words for you DAFTIES
its so fucking simple
don't bother with street protests, or trying to redpill people into a movement first
NO!
JUST RUN FOR POLITICS
YOU
YES (YOU), CUNT!

LOCAL
FUCKING
POLITICS

ITS THE ONLY WAY
WIN OVER PEOPLE IN YOUR AREA
SUIT UP AND DOORKNOCK
NO POWERLEVEL REVEAL: JUST BE THE BEST
YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE GOOD FOR SMALL AREAS
THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, THE ONLY THING THAT IS IMPORTANT
IS THAT YOU STAND!!

ANYTHING ELSE IS ONLY PREGAME FOR THIS
TOO LONG WE HAVE BEEN STUCK IN META-POLITICS, AND ONLY FOCUSED ON THE GLOBAL THEATRE
THE OPPOSITE OF GLOBAL == LOCAL!
META-KNOWLEDGE IS USEFUL; IF YOU HAVE POWER
THE POWER (YOU) CAN SEIZE IS LOCAL!
JOIN YOUR
LOCAL
ANTI-IMMIGRATION PARTY, OR START ONE YASELF IF THEY'RE ALL GAY

ANYTHING ELSE YOU ARE DOING IS A DAFT DISTRACTION / WASTE OF TIME
WE CAN STILL HAVE FAMILIES IN OUR FUTURE: BUT OUR DESTINY IS TO WAKE UP OUR FOLK
THE SECRET IS: NOBODY WILL ACCEPT THE PROBLEM EXISTS WITHOUT YOU PROVIDING A SOLUTION

RIGHT?
okay thankyou.

Please help us. We need some serious un-cucking right now. I see more nig-nogs and Mudslimes every day and it makes me fucking angry. MGGA

mate i'm gonna have to advise you to head downt'ya local

Netherlands, let's go for the easier one first.

Plus it's two birds with one stone since Geert said he will give white South Africans a right of return.

this is now a
LOCAL
POLITICS
thread

>however president in austria has not much to say
How so ?

We have an election coming up very very soon in December.

We're pretty much fucked out of options, they're all utter shit.

Put Romania on the list.

please obi chan pol/k/inobi, help us! You are our only hope!

red leader standing by.

Liberation of France will begin from Calais.

which LOCAL area were you situated in when you realised that LOCALISM is the antithesis to GLOBALISM?

Would it work if I did this? I'm new to meme magic.

I thought Romania has plenty of good options like the Greater Romania party and the Christian Democratic party

how will we know what "other" country will it be

Yes brother.

haha
Because Austria is a parliamentary republic with a ceremonial/non-executive president, where a separate head of government leads the executive
whereas the US is presidential republic

also it's only austria who gives a fuck?

freenode oprom

One consists of religious nutcases and secret service plants and the other consists of 80% of old corrupt fucks that jumped wagon from an older party.

Frankly they're pretty much meme parties and that pretty much seems to be the consensus the "resistance" is converging to vote.

when will you understand,
it is US who need to start running
WE need to lay the groundwork
WE have the meta-political info to exploit on the local level
we know the game - now its time to put this autistim to use and actually pursue political power:
LOCALLY

>also it's only austria who gives a fuck?
i do, European nation state with lots of history and culture, its worth preserving.

so i guess the election is really about the parliamentary seats then?

please guys, dont destroy our EU empire with your kek magic.
I am begging you

pls halp us

i've found out thaat regular germans actually do think of EU as if it is their 4th empire
you maggots

>because there were irregularities in the first run.
>t. butthurt fascist

Europe is ripe for a left-wing revolution.

A BULLET IN THE HEAD FOR EVERY FASCIST

We'll line you up and use one bullet to save money. You'll appreciate the austerity measure. ;)

MAKE BELGIUM GREAT AGAIN
REMOVE KEBAB

If you can spam social network in France, I would be grateful to you. As against the control of political thought is very much worse than in the United States, then you no illusions.

So scared of a united staates of europa?

You be number 3 in the world. Get used to it.

internet circljerks (here) are for DAFTIES
street thug shit, however, is also FOR DAFTIES

what isn't daft?
getting involved in LOCAL POLITICS!

National Localism?
Try Local Nationalism.

ok the plan is this

you germany invade poland, russia help him

we distract everyone doing random shit in africa and shitting ourself

but this empires is shit, hans. why are you killing all whites? thats not okay

I can speak fluent French but I am unfamiliar with French social media.

The juden promoting its doom by voting in nazis in to power.

WoW wtf is happening.

You shill npd in germany too?

I just want Trump to know that we are eagerly hoping his political influence will affect us positively and I want him to know that he can not just bring change to the US but the world.

this, this needs to happen

TIme for Greater Serbia
DOGODINE U KNINU

yes the parliament makes the laws president can only intervene.
parliament voting is sceduled for 2018
the chancellor coordinates the parliament he has to be pledged by the president

>french social media

kikebook, jewtube, blacked.com

>I say redpill France first.
Seconded, I can talk a bit of french

Because you slav niggers and anglo chucks did fuck around in iraq and all of the middel east.

You started the flood.
You will pay.

>The Netherlands are already expected for a Greet victory

Daily reminder that Geert Wilders thinks the Dutch culture is Judeo-Christian and that he visits Israel as often as possible. He's a shill.

kek, you invited them you wipe em!

So you be saying the juden are stiring the muslim hate up by puting muslim hating politians in to power?

Why would the juden do that?

"Verpiss dich wir sind voll"
its easy senpai, say it with me

>what did he mean by this?

We wipe for the syrians you keep the niggers pakis and indians.

How about a Groot victory?

As a proud french guy, ashamed by the state of my country, let me say how i am so fucking proud of you America.

God bless America et Vive la France !

We need to meme whoever has their next elections.
Which is Austria, I think.

Proof user ? Think you are the shill here also not big fan of geert can't we get a better candidate

Iraq war 2 dumb fuck.

North africa.

You created that mess.

Please hel us Sup Forums, Geert Wilders is losing the battle against Islam. We need your support.

Two outcomes: germany will rearm itself (this is assured) and controls all europe except UK. Over time it becomes the de facto power and a competitor to you guys.

OR

French FN wins (who knows at this point?) and the euro crumbles ending germanic supremacy on europe.

Yes goyms support greater israel!

Hate islam!

Make great israel REAL!

so what is so evil about that?
only third reich was bad, other two were actually fine

wtf? how are we killing whites?

I disagree the Benelux and Germany Austria and Scandinavia are ripe for meme warfare.

Starts us supremecy over europ.

So be chuckd by the usa and israel or be in the eu and form your own future!

coudenhove kalgeri plan. im all for a real german influence bloc in europe but the EU has to die. Its not germans fault for creating it, germans just sort of ended up commandeering it but its far from ideal for anyone but globalist jewry

"Wilders' goal after he graduated from secondary school was to see the world. Because he did not have enough money to travel to Australia, his preferred destination, he went to Israel instead.[31] For several years he volunteered in a moshav and worked for several firms, becoming in his own words "a true friend of Israel".[32] With the money he saved, he travelled to the neighbouring Arab countries, and was moved by the lack of democracy in the region. When he returned to the Netherlands, he retained Israeli ideas about counter-terrorism and a "special feeling of solidarity" for the country.[33]"

"On foreign relations, Wilders has largely supported Israel and has criticized countries he perceives as enemies of Israel."

"Wilders lived in Israel for two years during his youth and has visited the country 40 times in the last 25 years.[126]"

And more

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders

Pol just make me win the election I'll fix the Netherlands

>only third reich was bad, other two were actually fine
this is what germs actually believe

aren't you one happy law practicing doctor

Oh goi

save Germany they are the only other world power that has a decent military background. France will submit to any of our collective demands, then the coalition of The US, UK, Germany, and France will work with Russia to crush all the Muslims. The loss of Germany and France will cripple the EU beyond existence. this eliminating the two greatest threats to the world in one stroke.

Can you uncuck my country plz

Take a look on Italy too: in the next months there is a probability that the Northern League become a national-wide party. Here there are a lot of fascists, but the elections are far away (2018).

Hell no, I'll do it, and once Germany, Denmark, Austria, Poland, the Czechs, etc. have been uncucked we'll reunite with our Germanic brethren.

without the EU, we are gonna be bunch of weak and divided countries and we will be easily influenced by USA, China or Russia.
Only together we can remain strong

How?

>Here there are a lot of fascists
wait, for real?

Let me make one thing clear Americunt. We memed Brexit long before you memed President Trump.

Butthurt as expected. Always the same when you get shown realety.

How about yes.