This is the real winner of the US Presidential election

>This is the real winner of the US Presidential election

Burgers being the dumb population that they are took Putin's bait hook, line and sinker.

Congrats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, now his nefarious plan to defeat ISIS will come to fruition.

Eastern europe is doomed. USSR 2.0 here we come. I'm sorry.. I tried.

Just let based Putin bomb indiscriminately. Sandniggers will hate Russia and blame Russia instead of the West.

Better than nuking some emus to prove a point.

I know, I don't understand why they aren't playing this...
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
Don't forget annexing the rest of Eastern Europe.

Yeah, nah. Putin could benefit from weak USA that has no balls of its own. Regan 2.0. is nightmare scenario for kremlin, weather they realise it yet or not. I bet Trump will not be willing to swallow as much bullshit as Merkel did, when meeting him face to face with his idiot jokes and a dog(really germans?a dog got oyr chanvelor scared?).

The evil plan of two strongest white nations on the planet working together...

Why didn't we fucking stop this??

>Don't forget annexing the rest of Eastern Europe
Thank fuck.

>burgers avoid nuclear war
>burgers are somehow stupid

all trump thinks about is money, putin will just bribe him with billions of usd to do his bidding.

also clinton was good because her knowledge of other states' interests would have had allowed her to rally a coalition against putin.

we're fucked, and you are just in denial mate.

It hilarious how your accusing trump of things he will do while Hillary has actually already done all of the above. I can't wait for you stupid euro trash parasites to spend 2% of your gdp on defense. Fuck off you squating slav shit

What's the problem to a Russia-USA alliance?

too many white males

Trump doesn't need any more fucking money, he will not be bribed.

He can literally have anything he fucking wants, now hes the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet, there is NOTHING he needs

EXCEPT to see the country that has made him what he is today, also succeed.

This is why Trump is great. This is why he will MAGA.

I think you are exaggerating. We should wait to see how it goes.

>appeasing putin would not bring a world war

it is too late for US, putin will become more and more unhinged, like hitler did and then the west will be forced to confront him militarily(and nukes).

with hillary there would have been a chance that she could have detered putin into compliance with the world order, but now we have no hope.

fuck we are witnessing the beginning of the end. and you faggots will be complicit in this.

>implying this man is evil

congrats on falling for the memes, retard.

Ha! You'll need to try harder koala nigger!

Putin needs some stronk external enemy that is far away to blame his countries internal problems on. The only other rival candidate, China, is too close for comfort.

>Ukraine
I hope he annexes you completely to be honest.

>Trump doesn't need any more fucking money, he will not be bribed.

I have dealt with bribing people for a while now and when you do you can see what kind of people can be bribed and what kind can't, it is in the way they behave.

trump has a very serious zero sum game mentality, he sees everything as a zero sum game. I think that it is this factor that would make him the most susceptible to bribes.

I think trump is greatly overstating his wealth and he would welcome billions in order to appear rich.

>I've dealt with bribing people
This must make you an expert on bringing billionaire american presidents

What stoping him now?