Megamind

What do you think about this movie Sup Forums? It comes out at around the same time with Despicable Me, which ended up more successful, but I find this movie more fun & enjoyable.

the hour you spend here asking about it is the hour you could've watched enough to decide yourself

They already watched it, dicknuts, they're trying to start a discussion.

I thought it was pretty good. Not much of a fan of Will Ferrell normally but he was bearable.

I liked it better than Incredibles.

Really? I think it's a fine comedy flick, but Incredibles is way ahead in terms of story, character and well... Everything.

its the only good superhero movie

Probably one of my favorite Pixar movies.

The best thing Dreamworks has offered.

it's the only good supervillain movie

FTFY

so much better than DM, also it's actually funny which is rare for an animated movie
also Minion > Minions

>forming your own opinions
>not sharing the exact same opinions as Sup Forums
what, do you think you're better than us?

Real talk, a bunch of astroturfed opinions and contrarian posting does not mean we or anyone else is asking for a sequel.

I liked it. I still think it's hilarious that the villain thought his name was spelled "Tighten" the whole time

I wish this movie got 3 sequels and a spin-off as opposed to Despicable Me. That movie was average at best.

This movie was amazing, on par with the incredibles.

Wait, I thought the joke was the name was Titan, but Megamind couldn't get the copyrights for it so he went with the spelling of "Tighten"

Megamind had a much more believable alignment shift than Gru, who still acted like an asshole to anyone who wasn't the girls.

Liked the movie a lot, one of my faves.

Despicable Me was successful for only one reason and you damn well know what it is.

I fully expected the girls to become little supervillains, which would also justify Gru still being an ass.

Megamind wasn't great or phenomenal but it was still a competent and good enjoyably film same goes for the First despicable me also it too wasn great of phenomenal but it was still good film

>they're trying to start a discussion.

Then they should've made a topic about capeshit or how character x should be poc.

I don’t even know what they could do for a sequel, this I fear it would be terribly contrived and awful

A much better movie than HTTYD and DM, yeah.

Better than httyd ? Nigger you what ?

...Will Ferrel?

This. Not everything needs a fucking sequel.

>DM
What DreamWorks movie is that?

It saddens me that we'll never get a sequel other than button of doom. There's so much they can do with this but nooooo. We'll get emoji movie 2 before a mega mind sequel.

He's blue. He's already a person of color!

I don't know if it actually beats out Prince of Egypt or Road to El Dorado, but it's definitely up there in the top 5 with them.

It's dreamworks

I love this movie. Has great writing that doesn't insult its audience like so many other family friendly movies.

Good thing it didn't come out around the same time as The Incredibles, or else there'd be another Antz/Shark Tale situation.