Eurobros reaction thread

It's a dawn of a new day fellow Euroanons

How did your country's leaders and major media outlets react to the Trumpening?

Picture extremely related

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/news/romanian-president-iohannis-congratulates-trump-for-us-elections-victory-123955
youtube.com/watch?v=3IkiVYbHBUY
agerpres.ro/english/2016/11/09/president-iohannis-addresses-congratulation-letter-to-donald-trump-voices-availability-to-cooperate-11-47-33
spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html
buzzfeed.com/anitabadejo/hungarian-foods-the-world-should-know
gmx.net/magazine/politik/wahlen/us-wahl/us-wahl-2016-sieg-donald-trumps-feiertag-europas-rechte-32003168
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can guess.

business-review.eu/news/romanian-president-iohannis-congratulates-trump-for-us-elections-victory-123955
Our president congratulated Trump

redemption day soon Germabros, kick Merkel into the same trashcan as Illary

Our elite bent the knee quite fast to Don, even as they were before sputtering about trump being a Kremlin agent.

Also the ultranationalists are damn enthusiastic.

Glorious times.

REVERSE

youtube.com/watch?v=3IkiVYbHBUY

Didn't really say much other than the usual "we congratulate Mr. Trump and promise to work closely with him" line.

CAN'T

I'm sure everyone in Estonia is glad that a Hillary-made war with Russia was averted

NEM NEM SOHA

the jews at dn.se are calling it an ice wind against democracy in the world

And saying that the dictators of the world applaud trump's victory.

Nuke Sthlm malmö and Göteborg pls

CONTINENTAL MAGYAR KHANATE WHEN?

Renzie said that he's proud and sent his best regards to Trump, saying that the USA-Italy friendship is strong as ever.
Despite Italy being painted blue, pretty much everyone here is happy that The Don won the elections.

For all the parties that are realistically able to elect the Bundespräsident, Merkel's party is probably the most right and the most christian.

Super-nazi gonna start WWIII

Major shilling on my news stations and big fears of NATO dissolving.
But literally everyone I know is celebrating actually, beside old people no1 really gets their news from state media anymore.

Next move should now be liberating Germany and Sweden.

No, the bloc-partys are almost indistinguishable at this point

You have to go back

fug

Our fucking yoghurt is "uncertain of the future" now that Trump is president...

Duda congratulates Trump. This is epic

Seemed kinda neutral from what I saw, suprising considering how much anti-trump shilling there has been on the main news station through the last few months.

All I've heard is muh Berlusconi. Also media coverage has been shit and biased as always

Lads, this is the RT comment section right now.

It's beautiful.

>Foreign Minister
Treasury Minister
President
>Congratulations to Trump, We'll seek continuity in our fruitful relationship with the US
>Prime Minister
>Only congratulates Pence, like the cuck he is.

why are italians more red pilled? my gf is italian and through her i got to know many italians. far more conservative and proud of being where they are from then we cucked germans

basically that a populist baited the voters with underbelly sentiment. that it's a big fuck you to the US establishment. and general shock and horror at having a baboon at the american wheel.

Muslims and Croats are shit scared

Serbs are celebrating

Americans. I've had nothing positive to say about you for 20 years.

Now? Godspeed brothers. God fucking speed.

Make Serbia Yugoslavlia again!

M A G A
A
G
A
Congrats USA :3
As for media, leftists cry, cry so hard. They are still in shock. Right wing is in shock too but I bet there was champagne in few newsrooms.

Drain the swamps lads.

Die Linke is different, if you like it or not.
only party that did not say ukraine is only russias fault, only party that cares about pensions, wages for workers and so on.

lololo
The amount of butthurt in the break room today is unbelievable, and I'm having the best day in forever! Gloat gloat gloat mwahahha

How'd Duterte react?

>Serbs are celebrating

explain

Didnt Rutte say we have a good relationship with Trump so we can work together.

Die Linke is based. I wish we had a Gysi / Wagenknecht leadership here instead of this Unidos Podemos abomination.

I'm so fucking happy for this you can't even imagine

The italian media is just incredibly beta

MAGA

He also said he'd never work with Wilders.
And that's why he's willing to work with Wilders.
I hope Rutte doesn't make it into government again.

They always use these kinds of words when their illusions are shattered.

They're actually frightened of truth and reality. They callow from it like dogs caught in the garbage can.

sta seres ti?

Dude still hates the US

no news yet of what he has to say to Trump, who knows maybe when Obama's out of the office things will change

They're afraid because these cunts know they're next and the Control of the media cant save them

I think one of the reasons they are celebrating is because the woman of the guy who gave a green light to fucking up Yugoslavia didn't win

They are all so mad

I'm so happy because France is the dog of USA

GO TRUMP

That's because he's a pathetic cuck. Both him and Shorten were all "omg he said pussy that's disgraceful"

Plus they like Chinese dick instead of USA dick.

That actually real?
SAUCE

>tfw visitng budapest tomorrow

any recommendations lads?

went to bed with Sup Forums and everywhere else saying trump was losing florida and that it was all ogre.

Wake up to see PA is red, based as fuck to go from the depths of despair to elation.

>only the women who went through indoctrination were too weak to think for themselves
>the men who went through the same propaganda were fine

They are literally bending the knee everywhere around the world as we speak. Hilarious to watch.

rutte? sure, what else is he going to say? it's the dutch way.

>Croats are shit scared

FUCK YOU, YOU Piece of muslim shit.
I'm happy, fuck the dems and Hillary, they are cancer on this world.

our Meme german president congratulated Trump on his victory

agerpres.ro/english/2016/11/09/president-iohannis-addresses-congratulation-letter-to-donald-trump-voices-availability-to-cooperate-11-47-33

Depends, are you there to visit their culture then there's a lot to see. Then there's also their women, then there's brothels and everything for you. Relatively cheap if you're from UK too.

they are "based" until they start mingling with Antifa fags and throwing rocks at policemen

BASED FUCKING HUNGARY

Shillary's husband was the only post '45 president to bomb a European city.

Which was, you guessed it, Serbia's capital.

He did it for absolutely no reason, by the way. Besides, he sponsored some of the nastiest organ and human traffickers on Earth. Take a look at Clinton's European legacy in this article:
spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html

Pro-trumpets are finally getting air time.

The media is still mainly "omfg how could the polls be so wrong" And politicans "stand by their statements about Trump" fun stuff

pic related: few houres before he won

This is a good day.

Ville Niinistö's twitter is hilarious

Americans help your father. We made you the glorious white males you are

>How did your country's leaders and major media outlets react to the Trumpening?

Pretty well, considering he won it.

I'm loving all the drama.

Such a wonderful form of entertainment, much better than the shite they show on telly.

Fuckyea based Orban "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" Viktor

Zoo, Pinball museum, Buda castle, "Libegő", Vajdahunyad castle, Advent market, the Great Market House, Hospital in the Rock and the Parliament

Bors and Lancelot has some top-tier food, and Élesztő has top-tier craftsman beers.

Also try these fucking foods buzzfeed.com/anitabadejo/hungarian-foods-the-world-should-know

TS?

>tfw celebrating alone

>Croats are shit scared
nah son

fuck that wasclose its 4am for me

no

hofer congratulated trump. van der bellen and the lefty media is pissy about it.

Just enjoying the show, onii-senpai. I do hope TTIP really is kill though.

Misli da ce uticati na Balkalnske muslimane. Nece se nista promeniti osim sto ce sad biti mirni ko bubice. Niko ovo nije ocekivao i sad su se stvari malo promenile.

clinton bombed serbia rightfully
they think trump loves them kek
serbs are the retarded little cousin of russia
just leave them alone
if they start doing stupid stuff, we'll deal with them again

you see smart women with degrees are in the minority, most women go to college and most get some human resources or feminist literature degree, these aren't very mentally demanding.

P3 is fantastic right now.

You glorious yankee fucks, I'll never make another fat joke again.

Serb bro, are you near border with me? would like to trade chocolate bananas and fuel again, maybe mercury for bombs to kill Muslims

You're not alone, we're here for you

>Nece se nista promeniti osim sto ce sad biti mirni ko bubice

To je isto ko da si im napravio genocid, jadni oni.

>Norways state-channel (like BBC)

Jew media is in tears! glorious times praise kek

My favorite social justice bullies are fucking losing it. Just look at these tweets, no wonder people don't want to associate themselves with their authoritarian views on "social justice".

We'll make your proud, Dad

Only managed to deal with Serbs because NATO support. I am spitting in my beard for our help.

Not all is lost.

gmx.net/magazine/politik/wahlen/us-wahl/us-wahl-2016-sieg-donald-trumps-feiertag-europas-rechte-32003168

swedish trump when ree

>Naso ko da zove koga nacist.

I would use her as diesel fuel in my soviet tractor

my facebook feed is filled with "sono allibido" tho

Don't worry Filipescu, kebab removing will start in next 4 months. And it won't be done by us btw

enjoy your refugees

The amount of butthurt was outstanding. I bet someone commited suicide. Anyways congrats murica

I remember in the 90s, whole Serbia was flooded with your gas, even tho we were under sanctions.

Thanks for that

Our media just reported it normally and without bias, as an event that happened.

You know...like it's supposed to be.