UNCUCKING FRANCE

THIS A FRENCH GET THREAD

We have until April 2017 to meme Le Pen and the National Front into victory in France.

They currently hold 2 seats of 577, and we need to increase that share to give France a chance at uncucking themselves.

THIS IS A FRENCH GET THREAD

Checked and jumping aboard

>22

Impressive.

You have my potato.

we are also having an election in 2017

the ride isnt over yet

I'd love to help, but I'm only at level 3 on Duolingo.

Praise kek, it never ends

>shilling for Putin assets

Na m8 not your personal army, we should wake up french people like we did on te US. Fuck politicians its time to be political incorrect.

Fuck off frogs

VIVE LA FRANCE
LOUEZ KEK

Yes please !

well, Brexit and Trump should boost your already right wing party confidence train. But the rest will be entirely up to how your population reacts to your mainstream media that will have a circus on trying to cuck you all.

Pepe le pen?
Priez Kek!

Vive le nationalisme!

Fuck it, at this point since Trump is POTUS, it might even be better if Le Pen becomes president since safety in France is going to suck.

I dedicate this post to Marion, the youngest representative in the Assemblée Nationale

PRAISE KEK

The Netherlands will follow you France. Le Pen and Geert Wilders will uncuck our nations.

Except Trump is focused on his love for his country while Le Pen is focused on her hatred of others

Hey Marine ^^

prez pepe le pen

Sarko the liar OUT OUT OUT

The Trump music video on Malin page Sup Forums cant be veiwed in sweden, gj cuck swedistan for censuring

Time to free our germanic friends

We need to rev up the Pepe engine and produce some snooty French Frogs

ngl France is my favourite continental country
Really hope they do fine

Yes sir!!
Coke is ready sir!!

BIENTOT

I'm getting impatient !

CAN WE GET KEK TO HELP US DESTROY THE EU NOW!?

uncuck france, germany and sweden at once :D

I agree
France is the next goal
also witness these

WE MUST LIBERATE THE CROISSANTS

KEK LE VEUT

none of us know french, lad

Wish the election took place later, there won't be enough time for people to realise Trump isn't the antichrist ( Trump was often compared to Le Pen, with the media bias being even worse ).

checked, but there are somewhat bad news. while 20% for the AfD would be an immense victory in germany, it would still be far from being the real winner. but thats just about as much as i would expect them to get

I support the pen

PLEASE HELP US Sup Forums
Marine Le Pen is the only candidate who can uncuck this country.

It's "Le Pen", a full name.

At this point Sweden is uncuckable.

After tonight, I have PLENTY of leftover (high) energy to meme for FN

Count me in, Frenchies

We are seeing a historical paradigm shift in political thought. Brexit, this Trump victory with the GOP getting also the House and Senate. If Le Pen wins in France next year this will only be cemented. And if AfD wins in Germany, the world will be saved

BASED FROG GOD WILL SAVE THE FROGS

Good luck France! Nothing is impossible, despite the establishment and media telling you otherwise.

Have some of my power

We must "Pepe" during the meetings

>Fuck off frogs

NO FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

Eurobros have fought with you side by side, memeing, shitposting, getting double digits; don't you niggers dare to not return the favor!

Can my country ever be unfucked?
I mean Bart De Wever had a great run, and if we had presidential election the same way he would've won them some years back.

But now the New Flemish Alliance has changed into another politcal party, having to do politics with liberals to get shit done.

So hard to get more than 50% overall in here. Nearly impossible

>suddenly, massive leak of Jean François Copé emails
>incriminates Sarko and Fillon even deeper into occult funding
>shows Juppé was still using fictive jobs to fund his own campaign
>Poisson ends up running for LR
>pulls all the nationalist votes the FN took for granted
>Poisson v Macron 2nd turn
>ma tronche

Time to jump back into the fight

at least turn it into a war zone :D
so it can purge itself.

>Can still taste the champagne from Trump's victory
>next assignment

Ain't no brakes on the happening train. Choo-choo motherfuckers.

I can see Marion in that pic, she looks bored.

Why tho ?

The crayon 2017

>I could be sucking my algerian bf's cock right now
>or Phillipot's
>oh wait, he's a fag

LE PEN PRÉSIDENTE
>PRIEZ KEK

fart holding

You have my corn
So much goddamn fucking corn

TOP TEAM

Phillipot is gaaaaaay

I doubt FN will do anything to uncuck France, but oh well, it'd be a good start to elect somebody who's not a leftard

I may not be blessed with heavenly digits but may my willpower radiate meme magic into the fabric of the world

Ideally we'd need her as president.

To those who don't know, Marine is pretty cucked. She tried for years to paint a better picture of the FN, far from his racist, nationalist, holocaust denying father. She even kicked him out of the party HE created, and they're on trial about this right now. Now she's all bowing to Israel and shit.

Marion on the other hand is much like her uncle. She's her true heir, and the only one that can save France.

I wouldn't bother with them or Germany. Both do not deserve salvation, both have gone against us numerous times in pursuit of cuckoldry.

Let them burn, let them suffer and let them beg and cry and then when they are on their knees, smite them both down with the wrath of God.

Mother Russia with you, guys. Fais la France Grand Encore.

ENVOYEZ-LUI TA ENERGIE

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Phillipot is Jeane d'Arc grand-nephew

Fuck off libfag

i want to live in america anyway

LEAK THEM ALL

the eternal anglo simply never sleeps, huh?

ON Y VA!

VIVE LA FRANCE!!

MARINE WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE MARK MY WORDS§ KEK IS WITH HER§

MFGA

croissant, bavarois, croque monsieur, cordon blue

Should be enough with some magic

Marion as President and Jean-Marie as PM

They wouldn't do much because they'd have to pull some people from outside their party to form a government, not to mention they will never get anywhere close to a majority at the Assemblée, every proposed law will be blocked by both the left and the right.
Their popularity would plumet in a matter of month once people realize that anti-system parties are useless once they become the system.

Look, we all do, but France needs you to stop being a faggot, resist your nature to surrender, and fucking take back your country.
>So i have somewhere to go on vacation/holiday

France is America's true oldest and greatest ally, unlike the politically appointed ally in the middle east that is nothing but a thorn in our side.

They've done nothing to deserve the Islamic Terror attacks they've received, and they are in dire need of a movement.

I wish you luck in your uncuckening

I will shitposting to the best of my ability to help you France.

Weighing in to help the frogs

M F G A

Is there a popularity poll for Marion ?

Dec, 2016 : Hofer president
May, 2017 : Le Pen president

vive la france
vive la republique

je vais lutter pour la france!!!!!

praise kek!!!

Marion présidente
Marine PM
Jean-Marie ministre de GDF nationalisé à nouveau si tu vois ce que je veux dire...

577 get

Uncuck us by memeing AfD too

Bonne chance

This.
Old man experience + qt = win

Here is a French Pepe for you. I hope I get doubles.

Voting for a backstabbing bitch
I would never for vote for a bitch who betrayed her own father for her own political gain, she isn't different from the rest

>Germany

Yeah nah

Next Crusade when ?

LETS DO IT. ILL VOTE. BUT THATS NOTHING.

WE NEED MEME ARMY

I CAN TRANSLATE THIS SHIT.

LETS MEME LE BENIS IN OFFICE

>le Poisson meme

Rare MC Ride Pepe

>GDF nationalisé
We are getting somwhere with this

>no qt marion gf

Why even exist

Nice Id
>hAHed
are you having a laugh my french friend?

They're just pretending. It's all part of the plan.

The French language is worthless

Fuck off, marine is a shill, so is the front national now. Since dad has been fucked in the ass by this CUNT the party isn't more than a bad, shill and misérable party.