TITANS #18 Preview

Wally West Reborn

Variant by based Dan Mora

This bitch isn’t even in heels, it’s practically a man.

Is she and Tim going to team up?

I know this is a Titans thread but what is happening with Abnett and Aqua Man, is someone else taking over after this arc and Dan moving onto the Mera spinoff?

why true Wally always have to save the day?

Oh Donna, remember when you were just WW's little sister?

I blame Terry Long.

This page is so pure I just got goosebumps. I love the Wally's and I hope DC figures out a way to keep them both around

because he is the true Wally

Black Wally is garbage.

Donna barely ever appears in the main WW book.

>tfw Diana and Donna never have cute sisterly adventures together
It's fuckin' bullshit.

>Booth
STOP

honestly just give more code names

she looks pretty feminine still and amour just makes her look alpha stoic and steely

m-m-mommy

So, does Wally have speed powers again or is his heart still all messed up? Because if it is, well, that should change. Wally's the Flash (no, not *a* Flash, THE Flash -- Barry's most notable contributions were dying and fucking up the timeline) not Reverse-Zoom.

Damifag we miss you in the King threads.

Reminder that when Wally gets a solo, Booth will likely be the one to draw it.

When will he ever get interiors? Is he doomed to Boom! stuff?

Please just put this book out of its misery already.

They will when the show comes out so they can put all the NTT members together for more NTT rehashing and show synergy

Wally's not getting a solo. They've made that abundantly clear. If he was it would've been in the wake of Rebirth if anything.

Everyone but Cyborg. They realize he is too valuable as their marquee black hero to be stuffed in the garbage Titans franchise.

I mean, at least Donna is finally getting a storyline that isn't MUH ORIGINS.

A Dark Angel rehash isn't better

It's either that, or actually explore her relationship with Diana, or even try to come up with new material.

... NAH! That would be fucking ridiculous!

at least nobody has read anything with dark angel before so it's practically new

So much purple and pink... ugh.

Mera is just a mini