>White Americans
>French Nationalists
>Dutch Nationalists
>Russia
>Israel
>Brexiters
Who else?

Other urls found in this thread:

empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=cJO93KXAYAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who realise islam is a problem.

the silent majority of canada

anyone who has a brain.

Add one vietnamese.

You can be intelligent and be wrong, like you can be stupid and be right.

>>White Americans
empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/
black americans too

Non-cucked Spaniards. (yes, I am a Spaniard).
In AsSpain there has been a lot of support for Hillary in the mainstream media, but many people love trump (even some "half-redpilled" left-wingers, because they have realized he is anti-establishment)

Is this "African billionaire" a Nigerian Prince?

Indians

Add an Irishman. Really all conservatives should be happy with Trumps victory.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

a lot of white europeans, were sorry for what our goverment does but we cant control it no matter who we vote for

>Reminder Florida was red only with a 130k margin
>Reminder the largest Greek-American community lives in Florida
>Reminder they voted almost exclusively TRUMP

WE

Ethnic Swedes. I'm fucking crying from laughter reading thru my FB feed today all the tumblrinas and libtards are F U R I O U S

Mexican Intellectuals

Me.

Polish nationalists. I'm glad I won't have to fight with Russia due to Clinton shit politics.

As an English patriot and Anglosphere supported I am over the moon with the Election result.

This

They lack the wisdom, Peregrin Took.

They are fools, and dishonest ones at that!

THE GREAT UNCUKING OF THE WESTERN WORLD

a ballot at the time

majority of slavs

Me

>Israel
Changed boots in the jump eh?

Whole Serbia.

It's like a national holiday here. All FaceBook groups are spamming about Trumps victory and their joy about it.

For a change I'm so glad for being a Serb.

Aussies such as myself mate. Pretty much whoever is NOT in melbourne.

This half black/mexican in Beaumont, Texas that realizes the status quo is slowly killing the country

The silent majority (?) of Europe. Some North African countries that Clinton invaded/wanted to invade.

Based Sven

Lega Nord

The half of this shithole

The amish they saved PA at the end.

Silent majority of Australia and New Zealand

Erdoğan

>People happy with Trump victory
>Russia

Acting like that's a good thing faggot

These people definitely aren't happy: youtube.com/watch?v=cJO93KXAYAE

Everyone who doesn't have his head up his own ass.

You don't follow politics, don't you? Trump is like 10 times more Zionist than Hillary.

Most people in my country are posting shit on facebook like "oh im so dissapointed in america they elected a racist this isn't fair" and im just laughing with my mates

slavoy zizek...

so add marxists to that list...
and me ;D

I'm black and I'm relieved

>Acting like that's a good thing faggot
I'm not. I'm just putting facts on the table, I'm not saying that something is right or wrong.

Legal spics and blacks who aren't dindus.

True southern brother

Boers

And California is still giving
Prepare for second round of extreme butthurt
This is getting better and better

Native Americans voted 97% Trump

>Israel

???? If Trump kills USA funding other militaries, that would include our desert dwelling friends here

I'm an spaniard too, I consider myself a nationalist-leftist, anti-stablishment (I have no political representation in Spain, maybe Podemos at his very beginning) and I'm glad of Trump victory too.

knowing ctr tactics this was probably shopped

Shit man I love the sagas

I had no idea how fit Snorri was

And US Democrats who know Shillary wasn't their candidate and only her crooked politics and the corrupt DNC put her on the ballot to face a righteous ass-whoopin'. FEEL THE BERN!

The majority of Americans

I am, the salt on my FB feed is lethal.

Fpbp

>If Trump kills USA funding other militaries, that would include our desert dwelling friends here
This will never pass the Congress (he won't even try), but even if, Israel care mostly about the American veto in the Security Council, the military aid is a bonus.

aye

Fuck off faggot
We president now

Uncucked germans.

Red pilled Puertorricans

My family evacuated from Spain to Chile, and then to Sweden

Do I still count as Spaniard? plz

There is so much fucking salt dude.
If I was a Carthaginian I'd swear the Punic Wars came early

Indians

this desu
I can confirm that the majority of the Greeks voted for Trump. Literally every greek I knew voted for him

Funny because India and Israel are very close.

Don't be a faggot. Red pill them

most Africans are happy. The establishment was seen as racist/corrupt and trump offers hope

our media kinda wanted hillary to win, but a lot of the people here like the trump victory because he's not gonna try to nuke russia

Extinct

Racially: I guess so.
Ethnically / Culturally: Maybe.

If you are a "mix" of Sweden (leaving cuck memes aside) and Spain, it cannot be that bad. But I am not so sure about Chile.

Where were you born?

White hispanics (Argentina, Uruguay)

The salt mine on my facebook feed is glorious. What a wonderful election. The twitter tears are delicious.

No hope for most women.

She wrote 4 paragraphs of how awesome Clinton is.

first time Serbs are 95%+ in support of USA president, this is unreal...Albanians btfo'd

we're happy for our first lady

that's an oxymoron by now :^)

How's your peso doing, brick-layer?

FPÖ = Austrian patriots
also happy about Trump winning

>americans who voted in the election

80% India which is around 800 million people

WE DID IT.

NOW

THE

WORLD'S

FAGGOTARY

PROGRESS

WILL

BE

SLOW

DOWN.

The 58 million people who voted for him

Anarcho-Scandinavians

Spics who actually took the time to get his policies from the source and not from CNN En Español.

White brazilians (more than half the country) are happy.

Untraditional leftists who realize smashing the neoliberal orthodoxy is an immediate concern that both they and the right can agree on.

I'm not a french nationalist : fuck pen family.
But happy for trump

Commies

Are you going to build a wall and make the south pay for it?

Pretty happy, I have dual citizenship and now my country will be cleaned up of filthy illegals :^)

>turkey
how situation looks in yo country?
our media says that u got fuckin apocalipse
(lot of people in jail etc)

Everyone at uni- will you reveal your hidden love for Trump when your professor discusses the election in class today?

Devout Muslim here.

Trump never financed wars and failed revolutions in Muslim countries that resulted in 3 Muslim countries getting destabilized and several good Muslims killed.

He is honest,a true Capitalist,never pandered to libcucks ,dipshits youths and expressed his mind freely,not giving a shit if he offends anyone.

Despite having so many odds stacked against him,like the founding fathers of his country,emerged victorious nonetheless

>Inb4 muh Muslim banning
>Implying that's a bad thing

Most Muslims who immigrate to the US have their children,grand children and so on heavily corrupted by the hedonistic culture and stop practicing the religion all-together.

So does this mean Hillary will go to jail like he said?

Jailed people are crying again because of Trump win. Think like that

Apparently you guys made an AI that predicted Trump would win because he was talked about more than Shillary.

The few sane people from Latin America congratulate America on their achivement.