Good scenes

>good scenes
>good issues
>good runs
Post some comic book kino

>if you don't kill you're the killer

I think if he shoot him in the back it would throw his aim off.

>he thinks a bystander that does nothing is innocent

This. Just because you have kevlar on doesn't mean dick. You're still getting hit by a piece of metal moving hundreds of feet per second. At the very least his aim will be fucked. At most, he's on the ground with a few broken ribs and internal bleeding.

This felt contrived and like Ennis was going out of his way to shit on Daredevil. It was done better in the TV show, imo

Jesus, it's just THE ACT OF SHOOTING him that Frank is trying to get DD to do, its all for a point. The gun is not even loaded.

*post some komiksy

>he thinks there is nothing wrong with random people playing judge and executioner.

In case you're in the mood for more punisher like the netflix series.

why doesn't DD just shout out for spider-man to help him?

Just the image of that happening is hilarious to me

So nobody is going to post any cool comic scenes?

>he thinks murderers and pedophiles shouldn't be punished by The Punisher

I only found The Punisher tolerable in the show. The comics are meh, but Lightfoot took a generic character and gave him the depth lacking from the funny books.

>Ennis's "Grrrr fucking cocksucking faggot superheroes i fucking hate those nigger faggot superheroes" autism
>kino

You're a moron.

>The punisher
>Some random asshole with guns
>Trusting his research and judgement
>No trial, No evidence, No defense
>"Punishing" people who, by law would have been sent to jail (drug dealers, pimps)
>Right every time

yeah, I don't think so. Punisher probably would have killed or maimed Daredevil's dad if he had been around. What then?

Nothin personnel kid.

MAX is nothing like the Netflix series

He typically doesn't kill pimps, there's his informant's pimp from the first arc of MAX, he only intervenes when it seems like she's had enough. The Albanian human traffickers were a different story.

>live in a city with MILLIONS of people
>hundreds of law enforcement
>10x criminals to LE
>expecting LE to take care of everything
>expecting LE to not be corrupt

>getting upset when someone actually does something

You liberal cucks are such a fucking joke it's insane. From what we've seen from frank he's a thousand times better than any officer and actually takes care of these people instead of putting them tax payer day care.

Frank's thing only works because he is a fictional character who never gets it wrong.

I feel like Daredevil wouldn't give a shit about Punisher killing bad guys.

Spider-Man would have been a better choice.

Frankwank is the most annoying bullshit.

I dunno. I thought it kind of made daredevil look like the worst and most retarded guy ever. He doesn't approve of killing at all, but is suddenly willing to murder Frank to stop him from killing other murderers? That scene makes no sense to me no matter how much I read it.

They portray wolverines as even worse . He keeps saying stupid shit like "welcome route snikty snikty" while he taps his claws together. Him and Frank hunted midgets that where cutting people legs off at their knee and seeing there feet on to make more midgets....and punisher runs over wolverines with a steamroller.

Pure kino.

>You liberal cucks are such a fucking joke it's insane. From what we've seen from frank he's a thousand times better than any officer and actually takes care of these people instead of putting them tax payer day care.
6/10
It's the right message, just lacks subtlety.

>anons learn Ennis does not like superheroes

Thinking someone like the joker shouldn't be killed by someone like the punisher is retarded.

This was shit in the comics, making Frank a self righteous hypocrite and Daredevil a little bit cheaper. The show actually made it great.

Meant a little bitch.

How dare you compare those

>kino
I hope you and everyone you love get cancer

Ennis likes Superman, Spider-Man, and Wonder Woman I thought.

This, except Frank shouldn't have argued his point of view on the show. He wouldn't have given a fuck.

Matt totally would've broken out of the chains.

really just Superman

Oh yea, he pays lip service to Superman but literally everybody else is a few notches above drooling retard. Clearly the man does not hate the cape genre.

Matt has been butting heads with the Punisher over their opposing viewpoints on crimefighting since the eighties.