All my friends losing their shit on social media over Trump's victory. It's paid off lads

All my friends losing their shit on social media over Trump's victory. It's paid off lads

So are mine.

Time to kick back, post some Trump frogs and watch my friends list go down. :)

>mfw roommates were literally in tears
>i told them you cant stump the trump

>mom, sisters, aunts and even grandma pull out the high alcohol wine
>dad, brothers, uncles and grandpa high five each other and plan a BBQ

MAGA lads

Can confirm

Denmark everyone is crying.

They all speak their opinion on the election outcome but couldn't point out Ohio and Pennsylvania on a map.

So many normie friends making the obligatory Election/HURR AMERICA IS FUCKING DUMB DRUMPF.

My personal favourite is the map with blue areas labeled as AMERICA and red as "Dumbfuckistan".

Called out a friend earlier why he called the Area with most mexicans and blacks 'Dumbfuckistan'.

Got deleted really fast so no cap :(

My favorite part is when they resort to posting fake Trump quotes in a pathetic attempt to make a point against him and why this is disastrous. Top kek

Forums I go to up in blazes
School campus goign absolutely insane
Family fighting on face book

Im just sitting here enjoying it all, been doing this for about 7 hours now

I don't have a single friend or family member who doesn't support Trump. I bet you're from Ostfold.

Scotfag here, went to a very leftie uni, the tears are delicious and plentiful.

My mom came to this country from Curacao. Her dad was a Dutch Nazi Sympathizer who fled the country after the Reich fell. She's always been redpilled as fuck, but this manifested in her just being the most happy, optimistic, helpful mom ever.

When Trump started running, she was the only one in my family who agreed with me that he was the best choice. We would laugh about all his quotes when the others were gone.

This week she's been super depressed because the rent is due, and we're just barely scraping by. Then this morning she said "how does it look," and I said "Trump has won. They won't know until tonight, but Trump has won."

She smiled. And it was the first time I've seen her really, truly smile in years. We've lived in poverty since 2006. My momma, for the first time in ten years, was truly happy.

We did it lads. Not just for my momma, not just for us, but for all of America. We'll save these fucking retards from themselves to. We're better than they are. We'll save everybody.

Hordaland actually. Parents were red-pilled about it, but my friends are being absolute cucks.

HAHAAHHA

Dette er en fantastisk folelse, Bror

Good fucking going America, you have given me the strength to not end my tired and tried existence.
I now believe that I can become what I dream of. Because of you

>im not crying
>you can't prove anything

>libshit tears flow along the west coast like a mighty river
>California's water shortage solved
>New England hipsters mass suicide drowning themselves in the Atlantic
>massive schools of fish are drawn to the new source of food and freely multiply
>over-fishing of Atlantic problem solved
>remaining inland nu-males are rounded up and placed in matrix style pods
>their seething butthurt is used as an energy source
>USA completely free from need of fossil fuels
>Trump credited for being greatest environmentalist of all time

>tfw America uncucks itself and comes help Europe next.
One can only hope

Let kek's benevolent light shine

been lurking and lolling for hours. too good to be true. I owe you everything Sup Forums

haven't slept but fuck it, this is just something I don't wanna miss, the immense clueless outrage, the obvious contradictions, the suicidal tendencies of the snowflakes. I don't want it to end

There's hope. The US controls Germany and therefore the EU

Would Trump have won without Sup Forums?

my sister sent me anti-brexit and anti-trump shit this morning.

I supported both.

Feels great

Oh man, with Brexit mine lost their mind, was fucking brilliant. One ripped down my Union Flag i had over my door.

I'm loving all of these:
>i'm literally shaking
>i'm so scared
>he wants me dead
>Hitler is back

fucking hell. It's glorious lads. It was a pleasure memeing with you all.

Literary everyone I know was for Trump

>having brainwashed leftcucks for friends
Im sorry for you

Why would anyone move from Curacao?
Also may Kek bless your mother?

lul you really think murica wants strong EU?

Can someone gib me crying im with her wojak to fuel the tears

Facebook is beautiful at the moment. Had one friend message me "you got what you wanted" and that's it really

I'm told it was a business related thing. I sort of wish they had never left. Things would be so much easier on that little island. Maybe poorer, but easier.

lol you think Scandinavia will support the EU after the coming shitstorm?

>get a new job at Starbucks
>bring up the election
>female coworker voted Trump when I asked her
>tries to play it off as if she doesn't want me to hate her for it
>I tell her I did too and she is immediately relieved
>major qt coworker walks in to get some cleaning supplies
>tell her we're talking about the election
>ask her who she voted for
>she says Trump and also acts like she doesn't want us to hate her
>tell her we both voted for him too
>she gives us high fives

Such is life in Texas

>Was half-way expecting them to reveal they actually voted for Hillary

mine too. actually a little concerned. should I even try to calm them down, or just let the chimp-out run its course?

I think the second is into me.

You see, I'm autistic, but in the last year I've become very charismatic and confident.

by autistic I just mean socially awkward (^:

Same here bro.
They're spreading articles like how to impeach the president now.

I've never been more smug than I am right now.

Fuck off, your shitty nigger-lipped frog has already run it's course.

Same here, I posted. Congratulations message to Americans 30 secs after Clinton conceded defeat. Couple of my frens and relatives lost their shit. Had to delete the FB post lol. Good thing me and missus had a good laugh.

They have figured out they can successfully fend off the cumulative success popularity brings with it by shaming people and making them feel guilty. Also by faking their own popularity they feel they can intimidate us into silence. I guess my state is a little different, though. Don't be like that anymore, please. You'll fuck our country up.

>Had to delete the FB post lol
cuck

>ififififififififififif
kek

this, tell them to go fuck themselves.

So no full-on sperglord, got it :^)

Same thing here user

Had the best past couple hours of my life. All my blue pilled friends are losing it. They will never recover. Words like shaken, throwing up and devastated are being thrown around. Primary question "are you happy user?"

Im not even checking facebook so I can waltz into school tomorrow and see all their reactions in person. Holy shit I need to sleep.

Had to delete it to give them time to grieve meh. Will post again with Modi's congratulatory message this afternoon to President Trump

So. What next?

Bring Trump once to India. He has a huge support base here.

Ensuring Hillary gets jailed. We can't abandon it now.

I thought I'd be 200% smug

I am 100000% smug

MIGA

I'm sure he'll be there often to make sure Pakistan doesn't start a nuclear war.

didnt trump make an ad targeting Indian voters?

I wish all these idiot super left-ist people I know would come back to reality and redpill themselves. A lot of them that are upset about Trump winning are the same people who are slowly realising there's too much immigration in Sweden now. It's so ironic.

Brexit and now Trump is a clear sign that people are getting tired of this shit. People don't like what the world is becoming, people are tired of this big fucking lie. Yet they still delude themselves into believing that everything is okay and being SJWs instead of caring about their own people and keeping things realistic. Even if Trump isn't the greatest politician, it's a step in the right direction, it's a beginning.

Now I really hope Trump does MAGA, and as a result the same will come to Europe and people here will change their views on politics, etc.

I doubt it will since 95% of people are uninformed and just following the trend of "Trump is evil" that they see on social media, but one can hope.

>there's too much immigration in Sweden now
oh wow maybe it's you that needs a reality check

my facebook wall is also filled with crying liberals

gotchu senpai

india will have to fix itself

with so many "hardworking" "genius" it should only take ten thousand years and several plagues

It's glorious to watch.

I'm absolutely loving it.

Guess you can add Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to that

Fuck you we're expecting 317.000 relatives to the ones that arrived last year!!!