Ongoing when?

Ongoing when?
Inb4, "she's dead".
Pretty sure she is not

Other urls found in this thread:

vylla-art.com/post/48044032779/kate-bishop-hawkeye-2446
youtube.com/watch?v=2b1CP64X50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When Spencer is allowed to write a solo again. He's stuck on mini-event management right now between Dr Strange and Infinity Countdown.

Actually she might show up there

she's dead

Is Spencer still working at Marvel?

She's super fucking dead, hell even when she was alive the only writers using her were Spencer and whoever' writing Captain Marvel, and that was only for secret empire. She's dead, it's more likely that the bands will go back to Phyla seeing as Gunn has been putting out teases that he'll be adding Quasar to the next movie.

I'd rather the bands go back to Wendell, but he's a an attractive straight white guy so that will never happen.

She's dead son. She got power wanked too hard to be allowed to live. If survived after that shield shit then there is no way Thanos or a handful of Celestials could beat her.

>she is literally stronger than Galactus

didn't the original Quasar die in his own series and then go on death adventues

>Ongoing when?
NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Yeah, but Wendell was cool and had a writer who gave a shit about him.

Was she originally going to be Captain Marvel's love interest like everybody guessed?

rip Genis. Your cosmic awareness was too strong for us.

He's cowriting another minor event in a few months - Dr. Strange: Damnation

Honestly she's pretty dead, tumblr didn't even give a fuck when she got killed. They shoehorned her in their latest mobile game and people don't care enough about her to get her.

Besides Gunn teased Quasar for GotG vol. 3 and he likes the other Lesbian Quasar that died.

And the Chitauri wave is supposed to be deadlier and bigger than the Annihilation wave but no one remembers it now meanwhile the characters still occasionally talk about how deadly the Annihilation wave was.

Avril Lavigne (or whatever her last name is) is so fucking insignificant that the Captain Marvel colorist gave her Phyla's hair color and it didn't happen once, but TWICE, in two different issues. Which means the colorist fucking went to look for Phyla photos instead of asking the creator who was working on the fucking event they were tying to, LMAO.

If your character is more insignificant than Phyla FUCKING Vell then they are pretty fucking dead, and I don't mean comic book dead, but dead as in no one will ever give a shit about them ever.

Too bad. I liked the design. Maybe they could have written some interesting stories.

Marvel doesn't provide references. Remember that one with Deodato drawing a fanart version girl hawkeye? The artist probably searched girl Quasar and got Phyla.

What's wrong with her legs?

given the odd toe point and thigh muscles, the artist might've used a dancer for reference.

Why do you even care about her?

No.

aw shit, son, pics?

She should stay ded and Marvel should give ongoing to Wendell.

copied from this chicks tumblr vylla-art.com/post/48044032779/kate-bishop-hawkeye-2446

fucking kek

That is embarrassing, holy shit.

Not even tumblr gave a shit when she died, and they love freaking out about when lesbians get killed off.

OK, I'll just wait for a Marvel Legends figure, then.

What the fuck was the piont of this character? I really want to know Spencer's thought process through this whole thing

>I'm gonna create a new Quasar
>it's gonna be a SHIELD agent
>she'll become become Quasar at the end of Standoff
>then she'll be in the background of Secret Empire and say like two lines
>than she'll die

>we need a lesbian Quasar but we can't use Phyla

But why did she even need to be lesbian? What difference does it make? They might as well have replaced her with a piece of cardboard that had "QUASAR" written over it and the story would be the exact same. Fuck, she didn't even die IN THE ACTUAL EVENT, she died in a tie-in! And no one mentions her again! What the fuck!

I'm sure Spencer's thought process was something like
>SHIELD agent like Wendell
>lesbian like Phyla
>I'm a genius!

>Oh, I got bored now. Bye Avril!

I think they were hoping she would be more popular

But when there was so much backlash against Spencer for his Hydra Cap story they decided to just nuke everything from his run. Except for nuPatriot

Well he was probably expecting the character to catch on and become a fan favorite. I'm pretty sure he tweeted that Avril isn't actually dead, merely temporarily out of commission, but the simple fact that nobody even gave a shit when she 'died' means she's likely never going to be used again.

It's a pretty great costume tough

She was added to Future Fight

The what now?

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=2b1CP64X50s

>mobile trash
Oh.

She was probably supposed to be added way back when Secret empire was happening, but they pushed her back. Like they did to Strange, Enchantress, and Sandman.

Mobile shit means nothing to the comics though.

>he likes the other Lesbian Quasar that died
Oh, so he's Judge user? Because he's the only person who has ever liked or cared about Phyla.

How was she supposed to become a fan favourite with like one appearance between Standoff and Secret Empire, the story she died with zero fanfare in.

I liked Lesbian Space Guts.

Phyla has a small following like really small.

No one gives a shit about Avril.

Judge user is a spic so it's not James Gunn otherwise Mrs. Gunn has some explaining to do.

I cared for Phylla when she was in the gotg

How did she get the Q-Bands anyway? You keep them until you Die.

Wendell took them off for some reason and gave them to her. I think he said he couldn't control them anymore, but I'm not sure.
He's still alive.

Something about cosmic awareness would drive him crazy like Genis

Makes sense but at the same time Wendell has gone through worse things and I think he could manage it.

wait when the fuck did she die? last i saw she got eaten by a chitauri leviathan, but she was perfectly stable in SWORD's medbay or whatever

She woke up, punched the earth-shield, and was never seen again in SE.
In the Captain Marvel tie-in, she punches the shield, is seen floating in space, and the narration says "Avril....she's gone!"

wow, that's really unceremonious, though it doesn't sound like she's DEAD dead

Apparently she used up all of her energy taking out the energy shield around the earth, and just died put there.

>mfw

If only there was a female character who had a history with Wendell and who has experience wielding great cosmic power. They could've surely taken over the role of Quasar via whatever bullshit you want. Too bad no character like that exists though.

C-Carol?

Don't mind me, just the best Quasar and the best Captain Marvel coming through.

You get the fuck back here before they cancel whatever the hell Duggan's turning GotG into before you get a chance to revive.

Go to bed, Cal

I was prepared to like her from Standoff, her character design was cute. And then they literally did nothing with her other than put her in a coma and then let her sacrifice herself. What a waste.

Kayla Ballantine, Wendell's girlfriend who got the Starbrand when the New Universe Earth got transported to the 616.

That's not Wendell Elvis Vaughn or Genis-Vell.

nice b8

Yeah, I was pretty much ready to give her a shot and enjoy Mentor Wendell, and they did nothing with her.

And at this point, the opportunity to make her popular has seemingly passed- She's now the top Cosmic Jobber, and all because she got no focus, to help sell a really, really crappy event.

And that costume is still better than her current one. Between that and this Spider-Woman redesign, Marvel needs to just let fans design the costumes cuz they really seem to come out a hell of a lot better than the professionals

They just need to stop Anka from giving every character his shit designs.

>And the Chitauri wave is supposed to be deadlier and bigger than the Annihilation wave
That was so fucking stupid. Especially when it was revealed there was more than one wave.

It would have been badass if the Ultimates had to find worlds for Galactus to devour in exchange for beating cosmic threats. Some hard choices would have had to be made.

Also, this Lifebringer thing is a bit silly compared to the inexorable force of nature that Galactus was before.

She is cute. How old is she?

Probably like 30, maybe a bit less?
That is, assuming SHIELD is like the FBI and goes for degree holders.

I can't read Avril and not think of Miracleman.

Kitty Pryde was a SHIELD agent, and I don't think she finished college

>These will eventually make me go insane
>Here, you wear them.

Rich Rider was the best Quasar