CANADIAN immigration SITE DOWN

The great purge has started. A mob of sickly progressives is about to slam Canada hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
youtube.com/watch?v=3JUHCvHsCMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is about to

We don't want more cucks here tho. Especially not american cucks, they're even more retarded

Threadly reminder : youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

Toronto is about to become the sexually confused leftist faggotry capital of the world.

>A mob of sickly progressives is about to slam Canada hard.
This will never happen.

Despite the memes, Canada still has some of the strictest immigration laws of any "progressive" white western country. Our immigration criteria prioritizes people with wives and children, who are well-educated and can, and are willing to fulfill jobs we need, and are already atleast semi-wealthy. This almost immediately disqualifies most niggers, most libcucks, most pajeets, most mudslimes, and heavily favours normal white families and east-asians (both of these demographics make up the vast majority of what immigrates to Canada for years). Not to mention our country has massive waitlists to even be considered to allow entry (2-3 years), but also extensive orientation tests and background tests. We also deport newly come immigrants with regularity even for minor offenses like littering.

The only people who get past our criteria are refugees fleeing from warzones, but we pick women and children first, they're expected to go back to wherever shithole they came from when shit comes down.

TLDR: Only celebrities are going to come to Canada, bitch for a few months about how white or expensive it is, and move to Europe or Australia or some shit.

calms down*

>Trudeau wants immigrants
>Americans move to Canada
>"not Whites! RRREEEEEEEEEE"

His plan backfired

this, american liberals are too pussy to survive outside of toronto.

Canadian border.

Essentially.

More leaf households own guns than american households (proportionately).

That's what you get for fucking up Sup Forums everyday leaves.
Enjoy your marxist hellhole becoming even worse.

>They're expected to go back
Holy shit user, I agree with the other stuff you said because I helped my wife immigrate and it was a pain in the assignment but those refugees are permanent now. They have as much of the citizen title as we do.

Was it rigged agaisnt Trump in the big cities? The disparity of votes is so gapping, I think they rigged those ballots but couldn't care to rig the ones in the countryside, they underestimated them and lost because of that.

And yet they're still expected to go back. Many of them expressed interest in returning to whatever shithole they came from once shit calms down.

Because of how we handle refugees, many wives are separated from husbands who have no chance of getting here, so that's a good chunk of loyal mudslime women returning back to the middle-east.

No it's actually this.
>burgers walk into Canada
>Canada unable to defend itself from illegal immigration

How do they maintain that perfect line? Do lumberjacks constantly cut new growing trees?

Fuck man smuggling drugs across that would be comfy as fuck.

Trudeau is +2 on the cuck scale over anyone who has ever lived in the states. You faggots deserve what you get for electing that idiot.

COUNTRY IS FULL TRY MEXICO

>You faggots deserve what you get for electing that idiot.
61% of leafs didn't vote Trudeau. Three party system royally fucked us.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JUHCvHsCMI

I truly hope you're right user.
It's absolutely heartbreaking to get stories from friends about their bullshit.

Friend works at a pharmacy, has to deny old man a prescription because he can't afford it and isn't covered.
Refugee gets all his shit paid for while the old man gets fucked over after working his life in this country.

I don't mind out country helping people but I can not stand the fact we put others before our own countrymen.
Regarding people half assed attempting to move here, I hope they hit a big fucking wall when hey realise our process is not worth it over living in that awful USA with meanie Trump who wants to put Americans first.

Other guy is right. He got 39% of the vote. You think the rest of us deserve his leadership when he got far below half he vote?