Memes aside, do you really think that Russian-American relations will change now?

Memes aside, do you really think that Russian-American relations will change now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk
archive.fo/yWPLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

The only thing I want is to RUB/USB rate to improve

Probably for the better, since it will be two white men in diplomacy talks instead of a chimp poking a bear

At least there's definitely a better chance with Trump.

I think they will. You'll bomb the shit out of ISIS together.

Trump will make Russia great again.

Underrated af

this
makes me proud to be a backyard boy

Highly likely. Trump's a builder and he's pretty good on the PR front. Putin doesn't seem to want MAD with the US, so this could definitely work

why must russia and the west be enemies in the first place

we could conquer the world together

Putin has already said he wants to restore US Russian relationship. Trump has already done more in 6 hrs than Obama did in 8 years by averting WWIII.

i doubt it, in all honesty. but i'd be happy to be wrong about this.

If we get Farage I'm begging for a 3-way partnership but he'll probably try and get into Trump's cabinet.

>USB rate
It's about $2 senpai, what's wrong with it?

2.0 in 20 fucking 16, are you kidding me?

Alright, $5.

I hope for a great many arms.

Trump didnt survive 40 years in real estate by making enemies all over the place

why fight when you can work together for mutual benefit

I thought the same. The nigger was a disgrace to the US.

>many arms
me2

There is now at least a chance. With Hillary, none.

I'm hopeful.

It's gonna stay the same except we be pretending getting cucked by sanctions is fine now :^)

What is there to conquer? There is no empire to be had anymore.

Not really.
Trump will be the frontman but the military and congres will have the final say, they are not willing to open up to Russia or to compromise Americas spot as 1#

Constantinople when?

Yes, I hope so.

Russia will invade Poland and USA will do nothing

Most likely, they won't. Congress is republican. There will be put certain conditions, that Putin has to make, in order to warm up relations. Putin will not agree to that.

That's a good thing, fuck the pshek fiends, I'll lead the front lines.

YES

the rest of the world

we get the west and they get the east, not including aus & nz. we can split africa down the middle

most likely not.

Of course, now we can just take Baltic, Ukraine, Belarus and Poland.

No, and that's for good.

Yep, straight away you can remove your coal powerd steam paddle air craft carriers away now.

Crisis averted.

But seriously yes.

Пpивeт pyccкиe дpyзья!
Maybe you can start exporting us AK's.

yes, well get along for the next four years while trump whips NATOs ass into shape. then the west is back, and the focus shifts to the arctic oil and natural gas reserves.

Maybe we can actually get some of your guns for decent prices soon

Vasya, stop eating shit

CAN'T WAIT

Liberashka shut up you subhuman
And go back to sosach

yes.

I expect Trump to roll over and cuck himself to Putin and let Russia do whatever it wants.

Trump doesn't give two fucks about Syrian rebels, so I have no doubt we'll be able to work together there.
European security will still be an issue, but likely an amenable one with easy diplomatic solutions, since I don't think that Trump will make a stink about Crimea.

Relation will not improve (because the chambers), however Ukraine will be probably the burden of Europe all alone, and all the state asking for more NATO will have to pay more for it.

The Baltics and Poland are fucked, most of East Europe is too. Putin wants that Soviet clay and now he knows the US won't do anything to stop him.

>Ukraine will be probably the burden of Europe all alone
finally

>whips NATO's ass into shape

you mean abandons it?

The Baltics are in NATO, the alliance doesn't just disappear overnight, and Putin was likely only militarizing the border because the countries were under hostile political influence.
A diplomatic settlement over the issue should be easy, since the cost and the risk associated with annexation is much higher than the alternative.

>memes aside
Don't you realize memes are reality now?
I never believed in meme magic before now.

Trump doesn't think NATO is necessary anymore and may leave it, especially if countries don't pay him protection money

RUSKY BRO, WHY WE FIGHTING? WE GOT LIKE ALL THE GUNS ON THE PLANET. YOU BRING THE BOOZE WE'LL BRING THE PIZZA. LETS JUST BRO OUT AND SHIT ON THAT CHINESE NERD

>especially if countries don't pay him protection money
Do you honestly think they won't when the alternative is tasting Russian cock?

Wait a second
Is that a famous KOT BLINI?

Sure they will, if two presidents have a good relationship, it will affect the realtion between the countries, and I don't see how the chambers could stop that.

Now that meme country USA finally have elected their meme President they've transcended into ultimate meme faggotry, no other nation has ever achieved before.
Anything could happen.

depends on if they can afford it or not.

it also depends on how serious of a threat they think Russia really is.

Hell most of you think Putin's a peace loving innocent guy who just wants to be left alone to hug puppies and ride bears without a shirt. You don't think he'll do landgrabs.

I'm just wondering which Baltic will he take first?

The requirement is 2% of gdp, last I recall.
Notice that it's a percentage, not an amount.
They can afford it.

That's only the NATO requirement.

Trump said something about them paying more I thought. Not just paying NATO obligations, but specifically paying for our presence and protection

So do Ameribros have some magic memes about good relations with Russia?
sure

youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk

I hope relations can cool down
this cold war shit is fucking stupid

I hope they team up with Assad to unify Syria, instead of arming those rebel scum. Did they not learning from arming mujahedeen in Afghanistan? You can't trust these sand niggers.

He said that about Japan, not NATO.
Japan is not a part of NATO, and would not be obliged to defend us, though we would be obliged to defend them, thus justifying a higher cost.
A whole lot of your projection relies upon the hypothetical possibility of everyone acting completely irrationally.
Sure, it's possible things will go to shit, but the risks of this kind of diplomacy are far lower than further containment and deterrence.

That's correct, however if I remind correctly only Poland pay the price in EU. Almost if not all the other EU NATO countries doesn't pay that much, starting with Germany.

in other words, NATO is a cheap solution for the illusion of a defense

Didn't Abe sign a bill not too long ago permitting the JSDF to assist the US in event that the US is invaded or in foreign interventions?

Yes. Russia may become free of sanctions because they can hold their oil monopoly over your head.

Yes.

Trump doesn't give a FUCK about Syria, or Lithuania, or Estonia, if it means American lives and American dollars thrown away without any benefit for our country. He has no attachment to the deluded, destructive foreign policy of the past two decades which has so pervaded the Washington 'elite' on both sides.

If Vlad wants to prop up a dictator in Syria, why should Trump care? If Vlad wants to secure military bases in nations on his own border, why should Trump care?

If he did, I must have missed it.
I know the U.S. has recently been pushing for a more lenient interpretation of article 9, but beyond that I don't know a whole lot about it.

I think this is it archive.fo/yWPLo
>What will the legislation do?The bills will let Japan's military cooperate more closely with the United States and other allies in international conflicts. It could engage in combat overseas to defend allies, but only when all peaceful options have been exhausted and when failure to intervene would threaten “the lives and survival of the Japanese nation.” Currently, the military is barred by law from using force except in direct defense of Japan.

Seems primarily to be to increase Japan's role in Pacific Security more than it is about helping the U.S. if we're attacked.

>He said the main aim of the changes was to allow Japanese and United States forces to coordinate responses to contingencies on Japan’s doorstep, such as any destabilization of the Korean Peninsula, not to get Japan involved in faraway wars. And he noted that the risk of military entanglement runs both ways: American leaders, for instance, worry about being drawn into a potential conflict between Japan and China over disputed islands in the East China Sea.
This bit in particular.
Probably would have to look at the actual legal document though, this article doesn't have much in the way of specifics.

>Be Lithuanian
>Get killed

Thanks ameribros, I too can't see how giving Europe to Putin is not beneficial to you as a "superpower".

Right now you're enjoying safety with the guarantee that American lives will be thrown away to protect a tiny, strategically useless nation whose support offers absolutely no benefit to the US, but greatly increases our risk of nuclear war.

The Baltics should never have been admitted to NATO, which was an alliance aimed at securing powerful Western European nations against the ideological encroachment of Communism, not backing a reduced, post-communist Russia into a corner.

Why should Americans die to keep Lithuanians free? Russia could occupy every one of the Baltic states without measurably altering America's strategic position.

fuck Obomobo