This smug ass CUNT seriously let her supporters stand around ALL FUCKING DAY and didnt even show up to give them a...

This smug ass CUNT seriously let her supporters stand around ALL FUCKING DAY and didnt even show up to give them a speech?

Im so glad this fucking BITCH lost

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/366008-hilary-clinton-hackers-whistleblowers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's escaping the country to avoid jail.

You and me both pal, I made bank betting on this lovable cunt

she'll be making he concession speech today.

Garbage candidate, garbage supporters.

Cunts deserved it.

That's what I was thinking. What's her exit strategy? Is she going to flee to a non-extriditable country? Will she go in to hiding? Because, you know, she's going to jail otherwise.

>trump is going to go after clinton

larpers please calm down

Maybe she will hide out in an embassy somewhere like dear old Julian.

She had a bug out to Saudi Arabia planned I don't have the source tho didn't save it. But she transfered money and ordered them to clear a wing of the palace

She's going to get pardoned by Obama if anything, she will still be untouchable. But her career should be officially over after this.

If this election is the biggest upset in American political history, then Trump going back on his word to hold Hillary accountable for her actions would be equally the biggest betrayal of the American people in history. He campaigned on the promise that she would be fully investigated, no stone unturned. He can not go soft now. His own supporters would destroy him.

You can't pardon someone until they are found guilty of a crime. You can't pardon future indictment. There is no chance in hell that the FBI case will be made and go to court AND have a verdict by January, before Trump is inaugurated. And you know Trump's not gonna pardon her.

Hillary is going to jail or fleeing. Period.

Pardon means she has already committed a crime. You can't really pardon someone who has not been found guilty. And her case is NOT gonna be finished before Trump's inauguration. King Obongo can't do shit. I doubt he wants to go down in history as the guy who sided with a criminal.

oh shit now we know why Comey has been holding back

It's honestly disgraceful.

She DIDN'T even bother to campaign, she attended like 1/50th the rallies that Trump did.

She CONSPIRED with the elite in her party to ensure the stronger candidate (bernie) had no chance.

She didn't even CARE that her own supporters, who had worked so hard even while she didn't, were now waiting around in a stadium waiting official word from her.

I guarantee she was literally on the ground shitting herself and crying just like that fucking meme picture. This woman, by not addressing her supporters, proved that the country made the right choice by electing Donald J Trump.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

what if she made Podesta go out and give the speech because she is so much of a cunt she blamed him for her failed campaign due to the email fiasco.

Fairly likely imo desu

SHE WILL STILL WIN AFTER A RECOUNT OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT

WHERE MY HILLDAWGS AT

but but, Trump is a narcissist because he talks about himself when he's campaigning.

That was Qatar. I'm guessing that's where she'll go. Feds need to move quick.

It's not only Hillary who is looking at jail time. Obama is going to have to pardon the whole fucking DOJ,FBI, and CFI employees.

Trump setting up a special investigation is going to uncover a whole of shit from a whole lot of people.

rt.com/usa/366008-hilary-clinton-hackers-whistleblowers/

That's not true. Presidential pardon is an awesome and easily abused power.

Google "pre-emptive pardon"
Get this; the president can even pardon *himself*!!!!

Hillary/Obama plan was for Obama to pardon Hillary (likely will still happen) and for Hillary to return the favor if Obama needs it because of leaks/whatever

Just wait, Obama's gonna turn in stack of pardons on his last day just like Slick Willy did: Cheryl Mills, Hillary, a bunch of Chicaco folks, maybe Huma, etc....

She knew Tuesday morning that she had lost.
They cancelled the celebration fireworks over 24 hours ago.

They knew. The whole day they knew.

I think that's part of the reason he got so many votes

They want hillary to be held accountable.

There are people out there, that do not visit this board, that read those wiki leak emails. They want to hold her accountable.

Am I the only one that thinks she's kind of cute?

Wonder how hammered she is right now

All I wanna say is they don't really care about us.

Did you see that symbolic glass ceiling?
Glass ceiling 1 - Hillary 0

>I guarantee she was literally on the ground shitting herself and crying just like that fucking meme picture.
someone post this picture

correct! bush did it.
For him and cheney for any future war crimes that might be brought up against themselves.

She was too tired
Been a real long time since Bubba last gave her a ride
And after getting Fucked by Trump, the old gal is plum tuckered out

Speech in about an hour and 15 minutes

Gowdy's coming for her.

>What's her exit strategy?

Steal the Electoral Collage.

Nigga she conceded, a recount wouldn't lead to shit even if it turns out she won every single state. She is no longer eligible.

thank you for taking the time to make this
*unzips dick*

>trump will bar the FBI from doing their job for a woman who slandered him in the worst ways possible and tried to effectively ruin his life with accusations of the worst kind

Gowdy might, I heard he's an ABSOLUTE MADMAN with HIGH ENERGY!

>by not addressing her supporters, proved that the country made the right choice by electing Donald J Trump.

This 100%. She let down the millions of disillusioned people that devoted so much of their precious time on her campaign.

>MY SOY id
fucking soymilk-drinking cuck confirmed

It's hard to believe but in fact the president can pardon someone of any crimes they may have committed, even if they haven't been caught yet (let alone convicted). It's not a regular pardon, like you're thinking.

Obama can totally pardon her, and that will be the end of it.

i drink soy milch what are u crazy u want to get prostate cancer bro

I bet she's dead

This read President has major power.

I want this to happen but with them in the same embassy

Assange can wave to her down the hall every day with a giant shit eating grin

>You can't pardon someone until they are found guilty of a crime. You can't pardon future indictment. There is no chance in hell that the FBI case will be made and go to court AND have a verdict by January, before Trump is inaugurated. And you know Trump's not gonna pardon her.
>Hillary is going to jail or fleeing. Period.

WRONG, Nixon was pardoned by Ford and was only charged with article of impeachment.
The presidential pardon is pretty damn omnipotent.

But Obama doesn't like her. He could do it out of spite for Trump, but I think now he's focusing on damage control for himself. Which means distancing himself from her

She wants this reaction. She could calm her supporters. SHE KNEW what she was doing. She want her supporters to be left confused and angry.

She wasn't there to tell them its okay. Tell them its democracy, tell them whether they agree or disagree they must accept the results and learn to deal with it and work with your fellow americans to make america prosper.

She's a fucking witch cunt. Truly an evil person.

We ought to send out our condolences to her supporters whom she basically abandoned.

I have to say 2 things

1.) Can't say I am particularly happy Trump won. He's said and done too much stupid shit and seems too volatile overall. I am afraid international conflicts may escalate beyond control during his presidency.

2.) I am fucking glad Hillary lost. Even during her election campaign it was clear as day how corrupt she was and how much she in bed with the media and the establishment responsible for running things into the ground. Overwhelming support from the media, the elites and the intellectuals made it seems like her win was a sure bet.

THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS ELECTION WAS THAT IT SHOWED THAT VOTING DOES MATTER AND IN FOUR YEARS TIME IF TRUMP DOES TURN OUT TO BE THE LOOSE CANNON EVERYONE CLAIMS YOU GET TO CHOOSE ANOTHER CANDIDATE WHO HAS A CHANCE OF DOING A BETTER JOB

A CANDIDATE OF YOUR CHOOSING, NOT SOMEONE CHERRYPICKED BY A HANDFUL OF OLIGARCHS WITH THEIR BEST INTEREST IN MIND, NOT YOURS

I hope we can do the same in 2017 in Germany.

Votes were still being counted, but they only booked the venue until 2am.

They had to tell supporters to GTFO, so did it under the guise of not conceding that night

It backfired, spectacularly, because she then phoned Trump to concede

it'll escalate because usa will no longer intervene was world police

Obongo might do it in theory, but his legacy is already going to get steamrolled as it is.
Adding a pardon onto that would piss gasoline on the grave and set it on fire

>Supreme Court has given the president wide leeway >under Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution. There are >some exceptions: The chief executive can't pardon >someone for a violation of state law or nullify a civil >ruling, and his power doesn't extend to convictions >handed down in an impeachment proceeding.

All Trump has to do is make states (NY or Arkansas where Clinton Foundation is based) bring charges to the Clintons. Obama has no power to pardon those crimes. State governors do have the power, but I doubt Cuomo or Hutchinson would end their careers for Clintons.

makes you think

>I am afraid international conflicts may escalate beyond control during his presidency.

Out of all the Trump memes, this is the only one that I truly don't get.

Listen to the man talk... He's an isolationist. He thinks the middle eastern wars are a waste and that America should never have gotten involved.

Yup. Rise of PLO, Iran, Al-Queda, ISIS, Taliban. ALL are products of US meddling in the Middle East. Mostly because of oil. Now with fracking and OPEC collapsing, there really is no reason to intervene in the middle east (and we shouldn't) I'm very confident Trump will make wise decisions concerning foreign policy, unlike the greedy corporate interest Democrats.

watch it be by phone