Is she ever making the concession speech?

Is she ever making the concession speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iZW909WuB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She won the popular vote.

yeah she was just too emotional last night

Funny how she said Trump wouldn't concede nicely if he lost during the debates

You realize there is a reason for the electoral college right?

doesn't matter

What reason is that?
I always wondered.

I realize she won the popular vote, the educated voters and the young voters.

Your retarded clown only won the old, uneducated trash vote.

A WOMAN WILL TELL YOU WHEN SHE WANTS TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE WANTS TO TELL YOU, OK? JEEZ LIKE OMG

>Hey baby, remember when I was presid-
>oh, uh nevermind

So the republic wouldn't be taken over by a populist and demagogue.

>a leaf
What did he mean by this?

She died of a heart attack, finally. Evil is defeated.

and your candidate still lost, sad!

>too emotional

More like having a full blown seizure.

No, she won the popular vote.

It's not funny or surprising at all. The Clintons have always assumed everyone is a repugnant, ungrateful and vile as they are.

Got packing early I see.

And no, Trump won the popular vote. Cry harder.

Oh what I would have loved to been a fly on that wall?

What do you guys think. Like total Bond Villain melt down?

If Hillary is so popular, then why isn't she president?

BTFO
T
F
O

which means exactly jack shit since California doesn't decide the fate of the entire nation and thank god for that

>what is ballot stuffing
she'll be found out even if this drags out over the next few weeks, her and her friends

this isn't over

1. Several states have still not been called.

2. Popular vote is very narrow

3. Still doesn't matter

Hey, you're that Obama leaf that posted Clinton shit here for months. I recognize your posting style

My goodness it's great to see you cry. It's finally all come back to you.

Women aren't allowed to speak out in Saudis Arabia, user.

Maybe when best girl Asuka extradites her she can give a concession/confession though.

She already conceded it's over m8

Why would you stuff ballot boxes you've already won?

And we didn't even need to use the Master Sword, fuck.

I'm not saying it's not over, I'm just saying she won the popular vote.

You don't win just because all the spics in California vote for you. The Electoral College is designed to protect us from that shit.

As a bayfag, I wholeheartedly agree

Your bitter tears sustain me. Also

9:30AM ET

>all the spics in California vote for you

She also won the educated people vote and the young voters.

Trump only won because of old, uneducated human trash.

Are you proud to win an election solely thanks to a retarded electoral system, old people and high school dropouts?

When she does, I have every intention of masturbating to it. If she actually cries I'll have multiple orgasms.

but... electoral votes are based on population

BREAKING NEWS.

CONCESSION SPEECH TODAY....

OVER THE PHONE, confirmed by CNN.

DISGRACEFUL, DISHONORABLE, SHAMEFUL HILLARY.

Her voters should be fucking rioting smashing her offices across the country!!

BETRAYAL.

Its shooped

*ahem*

Hollywood celebrities shilled for her
The entire media shilled for her
Mega banks supported her
The polls were always in her favor
All of the living former presidents supported her
The mega corporations supported her
The Internet companies supported her
She had dozens of people murdered.
The FBI and the DoJ conspired to help her.
The DNC rigged the primaries for her.
Never Trump was behind her.
The GOP establishment supported her.
Bernie Sanders shilled for her.
President Obama shilled for her.

AND SHE STILL LOST!

She was the worst, most corrupt, most horrible, most untrustworthy, hateful and vile person to ever run for high office. The Democrats have no one to blame for their failure but themselves!

She won the popular vote. what the fuck are you talking about? She didn't win ANY vote apart from the blue haired, fudgepacking, progressive minority that JUST got told to shut the fuck up.

Just like over here - the progressives got told to sit down, shut the fuck up and let the adults talk because all you little fucking retards really care about is your pokemon go app, and your perfectly trimmed beards. You make me sick.

You talk about respect all the fucking time, but when democracy ACTUALLY does its thing, you stamp your feet like a petulant little child, call for a recount and say life isn't fair. You want a lesson? Life isn't fair. It was never fair. That's why we've had two world wars where people fought and died for their most cherished principles that YOU and your blue haired little buddies seem to be hell bent to disregard with reckless abandon.

Fuck you. Die. As painfully as possible.

>1. Several states have still not been called.
Shady.

We're going to need to double that body list to be sure who really won.

Donald Trump lies about everything.

Yes. Better than than winning an elections with a bunch of niggers, border jumpers, and cat ladies, which was Hillary's plan. Enjoy Trudeau you salty gook.

It's only three. Not enough to change anything except the very narrow margin in the popular vote.

Gimme them tears

But they're irrelevant, he's already secured the 270. He'll probably end up with 310.

A FUCKING LEAF

On election day "human trash" is just as powerful as your educated leftist loser.

Stay mad you fucking worthless piece of shit.

TRUMP WON.
YOU SPENT OVER A YEAR HEAR SHOUTING THE WORD DRUMPF LIKE THE PUNK ASS TRAINED PARROT YOU ARE.

TOTAL KEK.

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD LMAO

lol that means shit, after all USA it's a union of states

>He'll probably end up with 310.

Very likely. A landslide victory indeed.

She has no use for her supporters anymore, so she turned her back on them.

so? trump won the Election

>On election day "human trash" is just as powerful as your educated leftist loser.

That's my problem. It shouldn't be.

Young, educated people should have more of a say than human trash.

>wow its almost like the middle/working class centric candidate won the middle/working class without needing to pander to stuffy higher educated (indoctrinated) douchebags
This election has been in no way a shock desu

>won
Das rite

Only because of old, uneducated trash.

And he lost the popular vote.

The electoral votes do not have to follow the vote of the people. The people do not actually choose the president, they vote for electoral college members and they "implement" the will of the people.

She wouldn't want to do it because of the """OPTICS""".

Also this:

>Young, educated people are trash

Fixed that for you.
Only experience fixes STUPID.
Not your communist professor.

LMAO

Tell me faggot. I made a typo in my last post. How hard was it for you to ignore.

Go on.
Call me stupid.
I want to fucking laugh harder at you AHAHHAHAHAHHA

It's in the name buddy: United States
Each state has its own votes.

Money well spent. ALL MY KEKS

"Madam President," called the prison guard.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iZW909WuB4

>And he lost the popular vote.

Still three states to go.

You're still anally devastated.

Seriously leaf. I recognize you from my time as a janny. You posted literally thousands of anti Trump topics in the past year.

And it was all for nothing. This day is glorious.

But she did win the popular vote. Trump still won because of EC and FPTP.

stay fucked leaf
we get to be great again
while you get to have oral sex with dogs and pay Afracian "Firemen" that beat out fires with sticks to not put of fires
oh and enjoy our shitty Leeches
MAGA

That Canadian salt

Why are you getting so worked up?

I'm just pointing out that she won the popular vote and that she only lost because of old, uneducated subhuman garbage.

This isn't my opinion, it's what the statistics show.

White without college: 67% Trump. 28% Clinton.

Muh sides.

Jesus you are an edgy faggot.

>White college graduates
>45 C / 49 T
She won googles and latinos.

captcha: frei

I want to know if she'll make a public appearance any time soon - or will she flee for the hills?

Here's some stats. Times Hillary won the presidency - fucking ZERO.

Those stats clearly show white college graduates voted for Trump while nonwhite college graduates voted Hillary.

So yeah, it's not just spics; it's spics, nigs, pajeets and chinks.

It's not only population, it has to do with representative seats and it's not a direct correlation in some states. It's just a layer to protect the republic beyond being popular.

She didnt

it means he should make like a tree and get out of this thread

Yeah. And guess what mate. WE'RE STILL LEAVING THE EU.

So I don't really give a shit what you think.

Just knowing this election has anally devastated Obama Leaf, Merkel Kraut and the Brazil Nut has made this all worthwhile.

What a glorious day! And to think. They did it for free!

And if the United States were one state, that would have mattered. But they aren't, are they?

I watched the TYT stream last night at work for my election coverage. I know they're libshits but I got the news and the added bonus of massive mental breakdowns and screaming/crying episodes.

Anyway the point is, they were reading aome demographic surveys done by Pew, and they found that Trump actually won with college educated males of all races.

I think she will leave a note right behind her cold dead body spinning in the air with a rope around her neck.

Yes she did.

Also, educated people voted for her overwhelmingly.

>uneducated subhuman garbage.

I remember a 2016 candidate that also insulted the same voters she was looking to snare.

Her name was Hillary.
She lost.
How fucking 'intelligent' of this 'educated' women.

If only marxist indoctrination camps would teach stupid faggots like you some common sense, but that would undo the heavy brainwashing you're under.

LUL

I'm in tears anons, the lelz from all this butthurt is too much, my tear collectors are overflowing, we have enough to give to Africa (LOL not that we're going to, they can fucking dehydrate).

So did Al Gore. Look how that worked out for him.

Maybe all the liberals shouldn't move to California then

If you define "educated" as "votes for Hillary", sure.
Fun fact: That is not the real definition

The "educated" don't appear to be very intelligent that they couldn't even look at the world and see what was coming. Thank your educated media telling you lies about his chances and lying about the polls. You we're not even educated enough to seek out real information instead of just propaganda hugbox. Most "human trash" knew he had a real shot. Not even mentioning all the massive voter fraud you cunts committed and still couldn't draw in the numbers.

I'm not saying anything, I'm just pointing out that she won the popular vote, and that Trump only won because of old, uneducated subhuman garbage.

Why does that make you angry? Those are facts. It's just like in the 2004 election where Bush won because he pandered to one particular group of retarded human garbage, in his case, it was Evangelicals.

Yeah except everyone hates her and Wikileaks isn't gonna stop

My sides left orbit last night.
This just sent them to the 7 dimension.

She's dead

It's ok to be mad Leaf.

This. She had the endorsement of Oprah, Trump was struggling to get endorsements from other Republicans. And she still fucking lost.

9:30 she is going to from what I heard

You're just repeating yourself, dude. This is getting sad. I have a PhD in economics btw. Some of us young, educated voters just hate PC culture and want to watch the world burn.

There are still plenty of states with 95% or less reporting and the popular vote is neck and neck. It's too early to call the popular vote.