How do you guys feel about this episode?

I for one feel that the show should have kept it a superhero world, now that its canon that they're just actors, dose anyone else think that it kind of makes it less enjoyable?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ianjq/status/938883082043645952?s=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should have waited longer for a new thread

According to Ian this episode isn't canon. Specifically it's an AU.

this

I think it was a great way to show pieces of the pilot.
The asspain from lorefags is a big +

> anyone else think that it kind of makes it less enjoyable?
If you think like this , CONGRATULATIONS , you have autism

>dose anyone else think that it kind of makes it less enjoyable?

No because I'm not an autistic retard

How is this episode ruining things more than knowing that the characters are cartoons and voiced by people, and also santa clause is not real and neither is the tooth fairy.

Lore obsessives are the worst. No imagination and desperate to be taken seriously with their cartoons.

>treating this show like it has a serious plot
Stop it.

Mega of the new episodes where?

>now that its canon that they're just actors
But it's not, it's just a one off joke episode

...is it true what he says about Santa? :(

>also santa clause is not real
lol nice try fag

>and also santa clause is not real and neither is the tooth fairy

WAIT WHAT

The pilot's better than the actual show so it's weird to see them looking back on it as if it was a lesser work.

I mean, even if this episode is canon, every other episode you were watching was just one layer deeper into that canon, the show they're actors in. Why can't you just enjoy that show?

The real problem with this episode is that they tried to introduce a conflict with characters that were "strangers" to us. Why? Scrap the conflict, just write rapid-fire humor. Heckling can be funny. Let it be funny.

have you been diagnosed with autism?

>tfw I have autism but loved the ep

Could you perhaps remember a source where ian said that it would prevent a lot of future shit-flinging.

>now that its canon that they're just actors, dose anyone else think that it kind of makes it less enjoyable?

News flash, they're cartoons, they were never real

twitter.com/ianjq/status/938883082043645952?s=17

Thanks, man, you just saved a bunch of unnecessary whining and bitching.

I want to put my penis inside of Dynamite Watkins. That's how I feel about that episode.

I watched the pilot a million times before the show got greenlit so seeing this ep where the modern characters react to it was really really cool. And it was even executed well with proper conflict and resolution and lots of well-timed gags