Robin as a character undermines everything that Batman represents. He should never have been added to the Batman mythos...

Robin as a character undermines everything that Batman represents. He should never have been added to the Batman mythos. The best Batman stories omit him for a reason.

What does OP have in common with a bundle of sticks?

They're both faggots.

You're retarded.

fucking THANK YOU.

The series would be so much better if Robin NEVER FUCKING EXISTED

Fucking jailbait twink cocktease

Robin fucking predates Alfred.

Dick Grayson>Bruce

Robin fucking predates Joker and Catwoman (by a few weeks anyway)

Batman doesn't really become Batman until Batman #1 and Robin is front and center on that cover already

Yeah, people forget that Batman's initial 'Dark pulp creature of the night who carried guns and killed people' phase only lasted, what, eleven months? By the time Batman #4 was out, he'd pretty thoroughly adopted his no guns, no killing policy.

>no killing policy

He was still killing people though. Didn't he start the no killing rule till after WW2 ended?

Nah, he was killing people up until Batman #3, after which editorial decided to implement the no-killing policy. Batman #4 is the first where he explicitly states that he (and Robin) "Never kill with weapons of any kind".

>"the best batman stories omit him"
>he's never read batman

Not OP, but I'm compelled to play court orderly and point out he didn't mention order of appearance but presence to story grade.
Of course what "best Batman stories" is graded by is conveniently unstated so whether OP means by sales or quality is unknown.

Batman should be a loner.

>Robin as a character undermines everything that Batman represents.
Fighting bad guys so that no one will have to suffer like he did? I don't see how Robin undermines that.

>only lasted, what, eleven months?

Around 15 years.

>cocktease
aaaand now I know why people don't like robin

Ya'll niggas posting in a troll thread.

I feel the exact opposite way OP
I think there should be more stories with the Dynamic Duo, sidekicks seem to be such an underused concept nowadays, it's always about mantles or replacements, or being independent

Batman having an apprentice is a fucking great idea just because you only read 5 Batman comics doesn't mean Robin is a bad idea

for fucks sake batman reborn was the best lineup of book and that could only exist because of the batfamily

lmao what are those legs?

>Batfamily

Don't get me started on that nonsense. Or him being in the Justice League.

Christ, why was that costume ever acceptable

Batfags - true cancer

The costume? Not the fact that he's got the face of a 35 year old and the body of an 18 year old?

The problem is Robin is a full on fag, while Batman is only prison gay.

Robin isn't a savant, hes a fucking acrobat. Bruce is cultured, Robin is a sewer rat.

but then he kills someone using a biplane

>Robin as a character undermines everything that Batman represents.
Arguments, please. Give specifics on why Robin undermines Batman's core themes.

That's just bad art. We're talking bad design now. Even the best artist can't make gold out of a shit design.

Batcat is shit.

He should just be called Batboy and wear a bat themed suit. Robin is stupid as a concept.

Eh, he was fine in the older campy incarnations of batman. He doesn't fit with the brooding merciful sociopath that we're familiar with nowadays.

>Robin Hood themed hero is stupid as a concept
>Bat themed hero isn't

>Night themed hero
>"Hurr hurr I'm Robin and I wear neon colors and prance around like a faggot"
Robin should stick with Batman's theming like every other kid hero sidekick does with their heroes.

Are you retarded or just pretending?

Just admit that you don't read comics. Cause what you've clearly done is go "I've heard the golden age Batman kills. I know, I'll google "How long was the golden aged" aaah, about 15 years"

From a making-sense standpoint I think what he said is a valid point.

ITT anons who still don't get the cardinal truth:

Batman was never alone.

Let's educate these edge lords. Let's recommend some good Batman AND Robin stories. Pic related.

Sadly, that's it. Now go home, you Robinfags.

(You)

>night themed hero
>hur imma prance around in a grey suit and blue cape that anybody can grab me by
maybe comic books arnt realistic

was bob kane pedo? why he drawn robin without pant

I feel like the people who don't like Robin's biggest problem is really liking robin.

I'm all for this if we take him out of the Justice League too, user. What do you say? After all he's a loner.

Ooh, let's get Alfred out too. After all who needs other people? He's BATMAN, right?

I bet you think he should wear black for cammouflage.

Dem legs.

Of course Morrisonfags would be the ones with such huge shittaste.

Any scenario can be written well, Batman alone, Batman in the leuge, Batman with. Family. Hell, Batman could be written as a villian in charge of the LoD easily. But writers are hacks, and you have no imagination. A developing story has no dogma to follow you two.

Flashpoint Batman is the only good version

Still lame compared to the punisher

Kek too blatant trolling.

Why a kid looks like a 40 years old midget? Look at that fucking face...

The trouble isn't a jolly sidekick... its a side kick jumping around buildings at night in a speedo, with exposed legs.

yeah they're about the size of her body, wtf. I bet he could wear her if his pants get torn off.