Stan Lee and his brother Larry still do daily Spider-Man strips set during the early 70's...

Stan Lee and his brother Larry still do daily Spider-Man strips set during the early 70's. Aunt May is still old as shit and there's not a trace of multiverse garbage to be had.

Here's today's Spectacular Strip.

>there's not a trace of multiverse garbage to be had
Didn't it crossover with Spider-Verse tho

Is he still married?

In the comic strip, he is.

It's also a pretty weird continuity considering they make reference to something like Raimi's Spider-Man 3 happening (though to be fair this was like eight years back) and had Pym be more like the MCU version.

>Gronnkk

It was probably one of those cases where it was an identical universe, but not that precise universe.

That was Slott being a fuckhead as usual. Lee disavowed it.

Lmao i remember seeing these when i was a kid. I’ll have to read some

Got a place where they’re compiled?

Also Roy Thomas may also have some involvement from time to time on the comic too.

Here's how Pym looks in the comic strip, which is close to how Michael Douglas looked rather than the regular comic Pym.

it's quite sad that the strip version of Spider-Man is the best nowadays

>the talent to write and draw 70s style comics has literally never left
WHATS STOPPING THEM FROM MAKING THE CURRENT COMICS MORE LIKE THEIR QUALITY JESUS CHRIST

It's sadder to see comic strip snarkers snark about it on other sites

Anyone have the Punisher strips? I remember the 'THAT BEAR WAS MY FATHER' edit.

Also, rape dollars.

Huh, I didn't realize they actually acknowledged the Death of Gwen and Norman in this.

Yeah, Comics Kingdom. It's an official website where you can also read The Phantom. Flash Gordon. Mandrake the Magician and many more.

Alex Saviuk and Ron Frenz are my heroes.
They still very much have a classic House Style and I love them for it.
Saviuk is one of the definitive Spidey artists for me

What's stopping them is that 70s Spider-Man comics are SHIT and anybody who is not a nostalgic retard will hate it

wait what? really? Isn't he like 100 years old?

Like he gives a shit. Dude's 88

I would assume there could be a ghost writer.

It takes place in the 70s?

anyone got a pic of the strip where egghead becomes the bugle's owner and orders peter to get pics of ant-man?

Atleast they focused on ACTION and PLOT, unlike this modern shit

because the 70s isn't as good as you think it is. late 80s to early 90s was the best time for comics, most modern classics were made during the era like pretty much most of DC's Evergreen Catalog.

Most of the best 70s comics still suffer from stilted dialogue that literally no one talks like, tons of exposition and characters repeating the same shit over and over ("MUH EVERY ISSUE COULD BE SOMEONE'S FIRST", christ google exists now you dinosaur.).

>inb4 strawmanning me to say I support the current wave of tumblr-tier comics
God no, they're shit. I'd still read a 70s comic over something like America. But to regress instead of pushing for progression in the medium is fucking stupid.

Of course, I admit I am a DC Fan, most of DC's catalog in the 70s is pretty forgettable save a few here and there. If you're a Marvel fan I can see why you'd prefer the 70s.

but the Silver Age and Bronze Age was chock full of expies and pastiches of real life people the writers wanted to make fun of you fucking idiot.

Id rather have literal regression then the so called “progressive” shit thats even more regessive then anything in the 70s in terms of violance and sexuality, because oversafe tumblr retards have all but expunged that from their comics

I mean, he's right a lot of the times. Peter is kind of an ass in this version.

> Larry Lieber
I never knew that was his brother and yes I knew Stan Lee's name was Lieber, I just assumed it was a coincidence

>HOLY HANNAH!
dear reader…

Is there any evidence that Stan actually still writes these?

When do they get release, and Marvel can’t take any legal action against these?

They didnt degrade beloved characters like turning modok into fucking trump, cuck

why are you under the impression these aren't approved by Marvel

why would you ever make that assumption, it's by Stan Lee for fuck's sake

Cause Stan Lee doesn’t work at marvel no more, and I’m pretty sure marvel owns the rights to spiderman

Holy fuck do I know what I'm reading tonight!

How are you this fucking stupid

70's Marvel is actually very good. ASM is good especially. There are books lIke Master of Kung Fu and claremont X-Men, as well.
Kirby's New Gods; Kamandi; Demon and Omac all happened over at DC.
The 70's has a shit ton of good comics.