He's exactly the same as the old rorschach except now he's black

>he's exactly the same as the old rorschach except now he's black
That REALLY made me think
Bravo DC

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/11/22/geoff-johns-explains-rorschachs-return-in-doomsday-clock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst part it's that with the light behind him, she wouldn't be Able to see he has different color skin.

Are you some kind of racist wtf

>He's exactly the same
>Entire page dedicated to Veidt explaining how he's different from the original Rorschach

So "I'm from Sup Forums and I've never read comics before, but I feel like contaminating other boards with my bitching about SJWs" general?

You mean this explanation?
Yeah totally different, especially when rorschach himself repeats they're exactly the same

Meant for Oops

He's repeating that they're the same because he doesn't like people drawing attention to the fact that he's not the real Rorschach. Learn to read, faggot.

>Gut who is obsessed with being Rorschach insists he's just like the original
Wow, you sure showed me

>exactly the same as the old Rorschach
>compromises several times in the book
>Is a centrist instead of a radical
>Tries to avoid violence.
What did he mean by this?

Off the top of my head old Rorschach wrote everything down while the new one doesn’t. They’re not the same.

He meant that OP himself has reading comprehension problems.

rorsblach

Why do I have the feeling that if I look up D&C's review of Doomsday Clock he'll say exactly what OP said?

Because he goes on Sup Forums no matter how much he or his defenders deny it

>Guy who personally knew Rorschach for over 20 years, knew his personality well enough to frame and imprison him, and was personally there when he refused to go along with his plans and basically walked to his death
vs
>Crazy autistic man who lives in his car, has proven several times that he's not like Rorschach ideologically, socially, or psychologically, has likely never even met the original Rorschach, and is clearly insecure over the fact that people keep pointing out he's not like the original Rorschach at all.

>has likely never even met the original Rorschach
Even though we saw his body in the original Watchmen, it's probably the psychiatrist due to the files we see in his car.

That might be a thing to throw people off. But I think it would be funny if it was him.

>be black
>be unable to write
wtf DC

I think this beside the point. What is really annoying here is how the writers keep taking characters who used to be white and make them or their successors either a minority or a woman instead of coming up with original characters. Doing that could have been a decent move the first few times but now it seems like a majority of classic heroes have been replaced and that can't be good unless the message you want to send is that you're actively trying to get rid of everything white and male.

>I think this beside the point.

No I think we need to talk about your illiteracy problems first, OP.

>now it seems like a majority of classic heroes
A lot of them have non-white counterparts, I don't think most have been full on replaced

But he actually is different. Did you not read Watchmen? He would have killed that Mime fucker without hesitation and wouldn't compromise his ideals.

see

I actually called this in a previous thread ...but I was calling it sarcastically.

This is how you can spot a Sup Forumstard. When they use language like "the writers", "a majority of classic heroes", calling it "Marvel Comics" instead of just marvel, they demonstrate they havs no understanding of comics and just come here to circlejerk over SJWs and post in the blatant Sup Forums threads that stay up for some reason.

It also sounds very canned.

Plus, y'know
>Muh white genocide

Oh, so like when [Insert legacy character here] gets called out on picking up a name they probably shouldn't have taken?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
fuck off

Race is an easy way to make the audience notice that he's different. If he was another white guy, taking off the glove wouldn't be enough for the audience to notice anything.

Hell, it wouldn't be enough for the other characters to notice anything. He'd have to take off his mask, which wouldn't fit the character.

>implying I'm OP
>implying getting worked up over a typo does anything but make you look like an autist

Yes because people from Sup Forums just lurk on Sup Forums until one of these threads pops up so they can then subvert it. Honestly, you sound just like somebody from pol as they are always convinced that anybody with a different opinion is some kind of controlled opposition.

Your denials about your illiteracy aren't helping your argument, OP.

Yeah except they can't be that blatant about it since this site actually is run by SJWs. I only come here because there's NOWHERE else, especially after they and reddit took over the "other" site.

See, here's one trying to pretend Sup Forums doesn't post here I'm not even saying they have some kind of master plan, but you can bet your ass they talk about how comics are a dead SJW medium every single day over on Sup Forums, the same goes for Sup Forums and Sup Forums. We wouldn't have these problems if the mods would just ban live-action and anime threads, but they don't do shit, so here we are.

>muh boogeyman boogeyman
fuck off

This is a racebait thread pal. If it doesn't get deleted it'll hit the bump limit for sure.

>no (You) for the one post that directly addresses the point without calling user a /board/fag
every.time.

There's noticeable differences between Kovacs and whoever this guys is. Kovacs remember a lot of details, whilst this guys doesn't even know what day it is. Also Kovacs hated Veidt's plan, but this guy apparently wishes that Veidt's plan succeeded.

That does seem suspicious

What one? Because all of them just boil down to
>I'm mad that the legacy version of a character I like is black instead of white.
Even this is putting up a false equivalency, because he's comparing it to Marvel's practice of changing all of their characters at once (and even then the core issue isn't the color of their skin; it's that they're all written like dog shit), with Watchmen, where only one character has been replaced, that replacement is justified because the original character is basically deader than dead, and the character's race has been commented on all of one time for the sake of identification.

This whole thread is just blatant race baiting, down to the OP willfully misinterpreting the first issue solely to have something to complain about.

Obviously it would be the kid from the comic stand.

You're assuming that the writer absolutely HAS to have that particular scene when I don't think that's the case at all and could probably be handled quite differently altogether.

They are nothing alike. Or if this one is just so badly written that they was supposed to be the same but he failed.

>mommie come look i was redpilled on Sup Forums i'm gonna say Sup Forumsmblr and cuçk and stuff i'm not a dirty redditor any more

I was gonna say it was probably that black psychologist guy that is the new Rorschach but then again he got disintegrated at the end of Watchmen, right? This is a sequel right, I have no idea

who gives a shit nigga it's fucking comic books

Nice picture of yourself, queefbaby.

>when you're talking smack for the lulz but that nigga in front of you about to chimp out

Careful Veidt, never relax.

Insider info here.

It's the child of a black postitute called AYN, that prostitute once helped rorschach after he was hurt pretty badly, she has vitiligio.
Their son is called Randy.

He also seems to be autistic or just doens't know who to talk like a real person.

I know you're talking about a woman who took the legal identity of a man and acted like that was a mantle.

He mimic the original one because the old one was his idol

You're too used to Marvel "legacy" characters that are actually people stealing the mantle of other heroes just because the name sounds cool while doing the opposite of what their predecessors did.

If this was marvel you might have a point, but as it stands with DC you're jut being paranoid.
If we see a ton of retarded bad writers start flooding DC, I do admit some are on the way, then you should be prepared for things to go south fast thanks to leftists taking control of it, but new none white characters on their own don't mean anything is wrong.

After browsing this board for 8 years I finally became a Sup Forumstard because I disagree about lazy and uninspired character replacements.

Wow.

Feels....indifferent I guess? Rorschach is still absolute dumpster trash.

>everybody notes that Rorschach is acting out of character during early Doomsday Clock
>turns out they were right and it's a different guy
>suddenly Sup Forums is acting like this is an asspull

Sup Forums pls

>missing the point that its because Rorschach is a Question ersatz, so Rorschach's successor is poc like Renee Montoya was.

Oh look, someone else who doesn't read comics.

Johns literally said Watchmen had too Manu whire characters and this was about diversity.

Out of Johns mouth hoy dumbass

Source

>Exactly the same
>Working for Adrian
uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh me hate comic!!!!!

Look, they had an opportunity to check off a diversity box without melodrama or pandering and they took it, don't fixate on it

It's still less groan-worthy than pulling ass and bringing the original Rorschach back to life, invalidating all the weight of the original's climax.

I fucking hate anyone who has this mindset about Hollywood or comic companies i general.

Learn the difference between a Token character and a fucking character.

No Sup Forums(please try to tell me you're not straight from Sup Forums because if you do you're lying), a non-white character in story is not diversity points, no Sup Forums a non-white character that puts on a white characters suite is not replacing that character, no Sup Forums you don't know comics, stop coming to Sup Forums to talk about """""""comics""""""" when you end up getting BTFO'd by people who read comics.

TL;DR shut the fuck up all of you

>The original Watchmen cast was predominately white, and Johns said that there was a conscious effort to bring diversity to the story

ign.com/articles/2017/11/22/geoff-johns-explains-rorschachs-return-in-doomsday-clock

The psychiatrist was at ground zero tho

He's dead as fuck