As a black man who supports trump how do i deal with these idiots...

As a black man who supports trump how do i deal with these idiots? Everyone in my class is crying right now and its hilarious.

How do we prove that trump is for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
youtube.com/watch?v=VTY9pUJ2iUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no convincing these types of people. You're going to just have to wait it out until they're bored and used to President Trump. This is true with every liberal "movement", they just get lazy and give up every time.

Simply ignore them. They'll come around on their own

I just woke up and i feel so good right now, what about you?

You cant reason with those people in particular. They will never get it. They dont want to.

You just have to work in a friendly way with other blacks who believe as you do. Like many things, the only way to explain some things is to live it, to show it and let others see it.

>As a black man who supports trump how do i deal with these idiots?

Have you ever heard of the Physical Removal Principle?

You don't have to prove shit my melanin enriched friend. We won, and that's all that matters.

Do what they won't do
>get a good education
>get a decent job
>have a stable family
>leave your children in a better situation than you were at their age
Let them ask for their gibsmedat, let them enjoy being the lowest common denominator while you make your country, and yourself great again.

Remember the Five Stages. Right now people are close to bottoming out, but you have to wait until the right before you can take advantage, when people are going to start bargaining.

Been smiling all morning desu. I knew for sure hill was going to win due to already being chosen/ bullshit yet she lost.

Im hype

No but i can assume what it is

Social marxism is a non-theistic religion. There's really no reliable way to wake people up from it, because it's not founded in evidence and rationality to begin with. It's all about feelings. They'll accept any twisted logic in order to defend it, and will become angry and frustrated when people criticize it.

>How do we prove that trump is for everyone?

With a good presidency which provides ample opportunities to the black community to pull themselves out of the hole.

Smile smugly and try not to laugh out loud too much.

Stand up and say "Explain how trump is racist"

And watch them flounder and cry

Why do you give a fuck what they think? Let them sleep, stay woke my nigga.

You can't in a whim. It'll take months. They've been condition by the media and the education system. Brainwashed

MKULTRA

You can't.

Both because you can't convince idiots who think the path to equality is race war, and because Trump isn't for them and he isn't for you.

Trump is for himself.

Laugh them off man, I mean one of the fucking founders lives in a house which is literally owned by George Soros.

Anyone who does ten minutes of research into the founding of this group knows they are a complete joke.

Laugh it off and preach love and unity among all people. Whites and blacks just wanna get along.

>As a black man who supports trump how do i deal with these idiots?

Laugh harder. Dare them to take a swing.

Sic the cops on them the second they do, and laugh even harder.

Good luck undoing a year? of MSM brainwashing

Be bold

The worst black communities have been under democrat control at the county and state level for decades

Ask them if they want to be 100% democrat because they want 100% failure of government to address their problems and hardships

Gonna suck dealing with white racists tho. My friends back in highschool were pure rednecks and they liked me but hated niggers.

Its gonna be a fun but interesring 4 years boys

Be this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

Godspeed, black user.

were you their slave?

The Dr. of Common Sense can help!

youtube.com/watch?v=VTY9pUJ2iUI

>How do we prove that trump is for everyone?
by setting a good example. talk openly about your aspirations. explain how certain paths that weren't open to you before are now available.

Don't "put it in their face", just paint an optimistic picture with a generic tone. Say things along the lines of "now a black man like me" rather than, "now I". Others will hear this and internalize it, rather than being see themselves as separate from your experience.

Plenty will still chose to victimize themselves, but the more positive you are, the more others will come around because it is fucking BULLSHIT to be afraid of everything forever. Someone is going to want to get out of that cesspool and realize what you have. Hope.

Also Jesus. No one better at changing hearts and minds.

No one.

Just tell them to get a fucking legimate job.

Everything wrong in the black community in the US can be traced back to the culture of glorifying drug dealing gansters over hard working people and then blaming your bad choices on da whitey.. You're average burgerflipper makes earns more annually than your average hustling and drug dealing thug. You should keep beating them with a calculus book until that starts to sink in to the heads of young black men.

Also thanks to afroamerican culture being glorified by the media that shit has spread all over the western world. You should see what kind of ghettos the immigrant areas in Europe are.. The muslim "youths" are imitating Compton and other ganglands on the streets of Stockholm and Malmö. Ofcourse there is the islamic component but even most of the older muslims think this shit is fucked up and it's all coming from America.

No i wasnt brother. I guess they looked past the skin

Inform them on all the negatives the Democratic Party has had on black people and that the Republican Party is the party that ended slavery, gave women the right to vote and that trump has promised to do way more for the black community than Hillary ever could, also don't forget about the Jewish media

Isn't soros funding them?

Like, as a divide and conquer strategy against america?

Trying to engineer a race war?