OFFICIAL USA/RUSSIA BEST FRIENDS THREAD

USA AND RUSSIA ARE OFFICIALLY BEST FRIENDS

D.C. AND MOSCOW ARE BEST FRIENDS UNTIL THE END OF TIME

What will we do now?
Should the Borderlands (Ukraine) be gifted back to our best friend?
Should we team up to destroy all non-Slavic and non-European invaders in our lands?
When will Putin and Trump go bowling together in matching bowling shirts? Are their bowling shoe sizes similar?
Will Putin come to our official BBQ for USA/Russia relations? We are grilling pulled pork just for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b270ka2eB_4
youtube.com/watch?v=4xJoVCjBUco
cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-trump-is-not-christian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

There is a reason our flags have the same colors. Russia and USA under Trump are best friends until the end of time. Holy shit I fucking love that posting this is actually true now!!!

>USA AND RUSSIA ARE OFFICIALLY BEST FRIENDS
Not so fast.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=b270ka2eB_4

Yes so fast, Ivan. You are going to be our best buddies against the Islamic hordes whether you like it or not. We are in this together now and are going to Make America and Russia Great Again.

i when i was little i thought russia was scary. now i realize its because it was our govt that was fucking in their business. now that trump has won, i hope we can be friends!

>We are in this together now and are going to Make America and Russia Great Again.
First, how about to pay reparations for your sanction war?

Yeah Ukraine not on the table here

were on it ivan, do you wish for gorbochov era sanctions as well?

Don't be so hard mang, this is just what a two white superpower nations need

As soon as you apologize for letting jews take over your entire country during WWI and killing 60 million of your citizens. The USA is a Christian country and we resent the massacre of any Christians, including Eastern Orthodox. Apologize for not gassing the kikes, and we will consider it.

Пoшли нaхyй eбyчиe пиндocы, нихyя вы нaм нe бpaтyшки cyки блять.

RЯЯЯЯ

I am now ok with moving to US

Putin said that bratushki. Do you want to go to gulag?

>ukraine right now

I love you too buddy

I would like to drink some vodka and\or bourbon with you guys. We're deserve it. Come to Russia.

Haхyй иди, дaй пoжить бeз вoйнyшeк.

I fear no shadow far or near got my trusty steed shadowmere here, even a pawn can reach across the board reborn knighted, my first word is neigh who says aye aye cap'n to whores who don't ally with you, behind closed doors who knows what they play, so don't vote for boring boardroom boars tomorrow & don't support em today, halt screech and scratch that but don't check it off, geek out but nerd up and read all about this long winded world class word war 3. Almost done but not Finnish, enunciating emancipations on a direct service line shot straight from the hip giving you lip, turrbo tongued speeding thru but not Russian el tri-color is mi bandera, decimos chela not brew, but who the fuck needs a cold war not me how bout jew? U step hot on our shores be greeted with cold ones, so here's a toast to your salud let's hope your invited, invaders must dye their flags to show their true hue, but hey can't you see that both bears in the westside and eastern snow both bleed the same colors, the grand old red white and blue? Brown, green, blue, hazel or grey eyes until gold timer days we keep our gaze on the high flying symbol of freedom, bred right and true.

>do you wish for gorbochov era sanctions as well?
It would be even better.
>Don't be so hard mang,
Lolwut?
>As soon as you apologize for letting jews take over your entire country during WWI and killing 60 million of your citizens.
Lenin wasn't jew. It was nothing, but a usual civil war, new wave against weak country.
>The USA is a Christian
Obama nad Trump aren't even christians.

you dumb fucker we dont recognize a religious establishment. when your not the right kind of christian you will understand

>tfw no Ukrainian waifu
:'(

American, Russian and British Triple Entente when?

Bump for best thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=4xJoVCjBUco

BASED TRUMP

NO WW3!

Maybe you should do something about the upcoming civil war first?

Less Russia-Runes, more USA/Russia love. We are FRIENDS until the end. The Cold War is in the past. We now face a much larger threat - a massive, corporate elite that has an invested interested in destroying the white race. Only the USA and Russia are un-cucked enough to confront this threat. Putin and Trump will lead us to victory!

Don't forget us cunt.
The public have gone too long without a scrap here and we're starting to feel the tension.

LET'S TAGTEAM CHECNYA

MAGA

MRGA

>Ukraine
*Malorossiya

backwards R always cracks me up russia

keep it up ruskibros

Northern Hemisphere is best hemisphere!

World War III breaks out. Who's on whose side now?

Yes, good thread. I have the highest hopes right now. USA and Russia could benefit each other in so many fields: education and students exchange, scientific grants and programs, fighting terrorist groups previously founded by the Obama-Clinton together and so much more.
It should be a fresh new start of our relationships.

>ISIS is no longer my best friend, now Russia my new best friend

CTR, you are fired. There is nothing left for you to shill for. The white man has won and will make Christianity and European/Slavic culture great again.

Time will show if you are really our friends.
Let's hope so.

>USA AND RUSSIA ARE OFFICIALLY BEST FRIENDS

You gotta be the stupidest faggot.

THEY WANTED TRUMP TO WIN

WHY WOULD RUSSIA WANT TRUMP TO WIN?

Not for a good reason ameritard

Is that charity time or what?

Hillary have more people votes, while Trump have more elector votes.

Is there a chance that tull Januarry they can flip election results because of "MUH DEMOCRACY, MY FREEDOM, MUH PEOPLE VOTES"?

yes love between Rus and USA and the world

Friendship ended with Saudi Arabia

Now Russia is my best friend

>implying trump is that much of a manlet
your photoshop skills suk boiii

You're not a part of this negotiation. Go back to your room

>tfw there's possible war against straya hemisphere

As much as i want to shitpost... today i just can't.
You murricans done a wonderful thing today. Your people gained enormous amout of respect from me. Keep it up.

What is this shit, fuck off and stop merging us with you, we aren't even slavs.

What the fuck do you want Russia? We trusted you when we signed the Giorgievsky, you still left us to be fucked by every mudslime south of Klarjeti and wanted to erase our language on top of that, so fuck off. "Brothers in faith" my ass, you are the OG globalist fucking imperialist shills with your shitty Empire that wanted to unify everything under it's great Russian culture.

I'm actually glad that it ended that way. Maybe Donald will make russia great as well with ending (or just slowing down) the corruption of oligarchs we have here.

We are no longer slaves to our media's propaganda. This election has proved it. We have utterly rejected our ENTIRE media conglomerate in favor of embracing our people's DESTINY, and in the process we have seen that Russia is no enemy of ours at all. Russia is our friend in this battle, and we welcome a chance to prove ourselves as true allies in the struggles to come in the coming decade. God Bless Russia and the USA.

t. non-white

But I heard CNN say that Trump also had the peoples vote too..?

no law of such sort can apply retroactively
it would be 1776 all over again
don't underestimate Americans, they have proven they have the balls by voting in a candidate that was subject to one of greatest smear campaigns ever

Hey Russia, what do you say we team up and make this world our bitch?

>we aren't even slavs.
yet

Ukraine will be fine when they kiss and make up with Russia again.

Globalism is bad...
Global nationalism? Is this the answer?

>"best friends"

no

putin controls trump. there is no friendship between puppet and master. trump will appease putin's invasions and occupations of NATO countries.

come january 20th, putin will invade poland, and trump will bite the pillow and take it. ww3 will start because of trump's cowardice. america is lost. the western world is lost.

You should conquer the world, not Russia.
When will you amerifats understand that your ideals and ideas upon which USA was built are opposite and superior to that of Russia?

Good idea ameribro.

We should all get together and wage war agains Australia, they will pay for all the banter!

Prepare yourself for a ton of electoral college complaining. The Dems got screwed back in 2000, and they got screwed again. They're not going to be able to change the election based on this but their biggest priority is going to shove the national popular vote into practice

let's nuke turkey

being this cucked.

man but putin is good with his propaganda, I bet you are just a proxyfag who is spreading it.

why are the americians on this board so cucked by russia?

can they not see that putin is planning their downfall?

if putin makes a move on finland and trump doesn't do shit i'll curse Sup Forums forever

We stand with ivan against the mudslimes.

2017: When the Eagle and the Bear Held the Wall

cyka blyat xDD ))))

Lmao

I am going to start learning Russian

>Yes, good thread. I have the highest hopes right now. USA and Russia could benefit each other in so many fields: education and students exchange, scientific grants and programs, fighting terrorist groups previously founded by the Obama-Clinton together and so much more.
>It should be a fresh new start of our relationships.
Hopefully we can get the Russian economy back on track, USA and Russia working together on space programs is the best. I always get the impression Russia still has considerable talent in maths and engineering despite the poor economy post USSR. If all those people become more productive the world economy can improve.

If Global Nationalism means all the white countries teaming up to annihilate the kikes, oil kikes and mudslimes trying to destroy us with cultural cancer, then YES, BY ALL MEANS YES, IT IS BOTH THE ANSWER AND OUR DESTINY

RUSSIA AND THE USA WILL LEAD THE WAY. EUROPE NEEDS ONLY TO FOLLOW TO UN-KEK THEMSELVES.

Dad, we know you guys will join us too if it comes to it. Just build a giant wall around London and let them all starve to death, then move back in. There will be no resistance to the wrath of the re-energized and re-focused European/Slavic Alliance!

I thought we were Russia's best friend.

>Trump isn't a Christian

t. Pope Francis

cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-trump-is-not-christian/

>shitty Empire that wanted to unify everything under it's great Russian culture
oh, the good old times

I am a half-slav myself, but this isn't just about ethnicity, Russia historically loves it's cultural washing and gentrification. These cucks would fucking erase painting in churches done in a different style to paint it over with their own shitty ones.
Do you think that Europe as it is would exist if Russia wasn't an imperialist shithole? Everyone would go running to Russia and join them, hell there would be zero problems with Russian empire in general if they didn't try so hard to turn everything and everyone into Russian.

t. "Borderlands" of Russia

Sup Forums is currently filled with hohol proxy shills -- pay no attention to flags.

good examples:

dude this isn't a Risk game
Russia could militarily defeat half of Europe, but even seizing entire Ukraine where they have some support would be a nightmare in every sense, whatever America or Europe does
Poland, a nation of 40 million with anti-Russian sentiment, that would totally fuck them up
you were brainwashed about Putin's goals here, Putin is a realist, he knows he can't compete with America on global level
he just wants America to respect their regional power, that's all
everything else is overreaching and can only end badly for Russia given their conditions, especially economic conditions

GIVE BACK UKRAINE!

REMOVE THE INEFFECTUAL, PROVOCATIVE MISSILE "SHIELD"

STOP THE NATO ENLISTMENT DRIVE

U.S.-RUSSIAN FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!

remove kebab

Even though the first President of the United States, George Washington, expressly said "This country was not founded on christian or any other religion doctrine"

Let's retake Constantinople rusbro.

Our intelligence couldn't get fucking Ukraine under control, and yet dems think that mastermind Putin rigged US elections.

Didn't Trump said he cannot remember when he asked god for forgivness last time?

>p-please dominate us USA-sempai, we can't live without it

You're like little brother in europe.

Does this mean Trump Vodka is coming back? Distilled in America from Russian wheat.

Here's to our Russian friends!

Yeah m8, he's not religious at all. That's mostly an act for Midwest voters

He's basically an urbanite businessman with good common sense and conservative leanings. He's totally on board with gay marriage and abortion and stuff though, his major issues are the economy and immigration

period you're talking about lasted like two decades
Russian Empire was in trouble and monarchy sought support by appealing to Russian nation particularly
there is no reason to believe that period will ever be repeated
Orthodox nations need to stick togethed in a modern globalized world
past is past

Family and friends are different things, little bro

That's why it's perfect though. That's why we should have more open borders with Russia. So that people who hate Russia's ideals--which ARE opposite to the U.S. that's true--can come live here and see if they like it. And people who are sick of individualist mindset in the U.S. can move to Russia, and see if they like being a collectivist after all.

I'm not talking about dropping the borders completely, I'm just sayin'--maybe some sister cities, and teaching Ruski in more American schools?

Differences are good. We don't want Russia to be America 2.0.

We need an edit

>conservative leanings.
>businessman
Yeah I heard jews can be conservative too.

The founders were short-sighted Deists who did not consider the long-term implications of a society that lacked religious conviction. 2008-2016 has taught us that religion is direly important to the health and growth of our country's culture, and we don't fuck this up again. We are CHRISTIAN and demand a HEALTHY SOCIETY. If you disagree, you can go to France and enjoy the benefits of a society that is so hedonistic that it opens its borders to Africa because lel why not nothing matters xD

Meh idk what to tell you. He was the best candidate, and he BTFO'd the establishment

4U

God, just imagine if our two countries come together and end the Syrian civil war!