How is this even possible?

This shit was rigged. SHE HAS MORE VOTES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the popular vote, Trump won on electoral votes.

Electoral College nigga. Winning a state gives you a set amount of delegates based on population, except maine where you get 1 delegate per congressional district.

That's what is called the popular vote m8, which is kind of useless now that he has the senate and house along with presidency.

But why would they do this? Wouldn't you get better representation from the popular vote?

MEME MAGIC BITCH

Trump did say it was rigged. ;)

>libs are so btfo'd they dont even know how their own election system functions

LITERALLY SHAKING

Our founding fathers decided the american public was mostly too dumb to get it right without a little bit of structure and help. And they were right.

united STATES

States Rights are the most fundamental important thing in American Politics

If she has 9 billion votes in california but gets 0 votes in the rest of the states while trump only has 1 vote in each state then he wins by a landslide

People don't usually mind the system until they lose, then suddenly it's the worst thing ever.

They read their greek history and knew that direct democracy means that the people will vote themselves bread and circuses...

:(

Electoral college.

Because the founding fathers knew shit like this would happen so it keeps an equal check of sorts on all states and not just dependent on those with the most population

If we were true democracy we would never be republican due to Commifirnia and NY having almost all the popular votes.

Americans don't understand democracy

>that smugness
topkek

This. United States. America is a collection of states.

Aussie fags fail at life. Go fuck an abo.

>Wouldn't you get better representation from the popular vote?
No, it's designed to stop one big city dominating the whole US.

Because we're a republic, not a democracy.

hey man that hurts

That's the fucked up american system. Have fun with Trump y'all little basement dwellers, you will bitterly regret this in a couple of month. Cap this.

Electoral College was created way after your founding fathers

You know you're really an odd lot over in that shit hole.

Wew

Considering how many Dem votes are fraudulent I'd say he probably won the real popular vote anyway. Also consider the 60k felons the governor of VA re-enfranchised to tilt the election in the Dem's favor.

Like Washington DC?

No. NYC and Southern California would decide every election if that were the case.

It goes like this.

I didn't vote for Trump. But my state did. So my electoral votes went to Trump with the majority, but my vote was counted under Johnson.

Many voters in CA turned out for Clinton. They had more than enough to take the 55 electoral votes from CA. To an extent, they were redundant and useless votes. Voter turnout was less than 1/3. More votes were counted for Clinton total, but Trump's votes were in more crucial places, representing a larger portion of the population.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 2:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Yep, learn the system. I've been saying the electoral college needs to go, been preaching it for years. Democrsts as a whole refuse to even think about it because it's how elections are won.

The popular vote is nothing more than 1 last popularity contest. If you look at the actual (not state) map of where obama actually won, its a few blue flecks in a giant red map of the country. Last night ther were even fewer blue flecks.

And it was hilarious.

You know how many districts already were in question for cheating for her?
She don't want a recount in many districts cause it will show even more flaws, and send more to prison. Her staff made her eat the bullet. Even with the cheating, she never had a chance.
>Praise Kek!

Stupid Americans? Sounds about right.

>Mexican voting illegally in sanctuary cities

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Is it possible that at some point in the next couple of months that the election could be overturned to Hillary because of faithless electors? Isn't there a chance that enough of them could just be like "nah, we don't want to vote for him"?

Of course there's also that theory about Obama implementing martial law before he leaves thus preventing the next president. Though I'm not sure if that's even possible once the next president has already been chosen. I'm not sure if it was even possible in the first place or if it was just fear mongering.

Can anyone educate me on these two scenarios? I posted this in another thread but it archived.

you got me :(

And they wouldn't regret Hillary, right?
Fucking retarded fuck, there is no good president to vote for in this election, only a "lesser evil". And Trump is the lesser of these two evils, since Hillary has always been the worst canidate ever.

MEME MAGIC

AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

Civil war in either scenario

So that one state can't stack itself with illegal shitskins, and give them voter rights (cali)

God Bless our Founding Fathers for eternity!

>Fucking retarded fuck, there is no good president to vote for in this election, only a "lesser evil".

Tell me who's retarded.

>They read their greek history and knew that direct democracy means that the people will vote themselves bread and circuses...
>:(
ironically, that's exactly what the electoral college did electing trump here, the meme candidate

lol eat shit faggot Australian

No, we understand democracy just fine. We just don't understand that we aren't one. Our education system sucks.

For example, I took AP US history in high school. Our book literally contradicted the approved state curriculum. Our teacher would explain when that happened and why and explained to not correct the non advanced students on certain things. Doing so would make them answer certain questions incorrectly. Truly sad.

sheeeeeeiiiiiiitttttttt

fuck off mate you're embarrassing yourself.

Correct, forcing an entire country to abide by the same set of rules is fucking stupid. If cali wants to have abortions, whatever, if Wyoming wants ARs then let them.

(((national))) minimum wage would've been a joke too

Prove me wrong. All evidence is on my side, just google "trump" and "Hillary" and look how much skeletons they have in their basement you retarded idiot.
>you could still have voted for a 3rd party
Not with all US media working against these 3rd parties. All you heard about on US news is Trump and Hillary.

Again, prove me wrong, dipshit.

>implying we wouldn't regret Hilary too

No thanks. You can keep it faggot.

Why are you burgers against your own interests? Against a national minimum wage? That's insane. It's like you care more about giant multinationals than your own self and family or your neighbours.

That's how the electoral college works

can we blow this up on social media for additional tears please?

Dont worry, it will happen. Both in the US and EU media.

It is about electorial votes. People only use their individual votes to secure the state, then the state have a # of electorial votes. And the first electorial votes to 270 wins.
>australia

If everything that is left from your democracy is choosing between "the lesser evil", there's nothing more to say.

If all the US media works against the reasonable candidates and only promotes historically unfit persons like Trump and Clinton, then goodnight to democracy.

America is a fucked up country and everyone in here knows it. I wish we could isolate us from this deep hole of shit but unfortunately this is not possible.

Don't you have a refugee to get raped by?

Don't you have a school class to go back to, kiddo?

I can understand the electoral college, but shouldn't the west coast be cut up more? Having 55 electoral points in an all-or-nothing seems extreme.

How many of those votes are from illegals though?

>ironically
no, it would be if hilary was elected. she would sponsor bread and circuses as she continued to wage her neoliberal wars

you don't vote twice to invade iraq for nothing

Making more pro-democrat citizens in your state by allowing illegals to stay doesn't count.

It's 11:51pm school ends at 3pm

>Isn't there a chance that enough of them could just be like "nah, we don't want to vote for him"?

That is illegal

>97% reporting

Trump got the popular vote too just wait, I'll cut off my own head if I'm wrong.

Is America a democracy ? I don't think so ..

Even if I'm delighted of the final result :)

every country's population is mostly retarded

hillary is the bread and circuses establishment whore,though. dumbass.

MI, NH and MN yet to come in, the latter two look like they're leaning Trump. He may still win popular vote.

Always been clear that we are a republic.

Obama already called Trump and congratulated him. He invited Trump to visit the White House tomorrow

Yeah true

our own system works very similarly you fucking autist. at the end of the day popular vote means nothing.

I never said the US has a great system. All Im saying is that people of the US have to work with what they have (in this case: media swaying and the worst candidates ever). And I am 100% sure the best POSSIBLE outcome from this election has been achieved.

Ranting at the US election and media system doesnt make any sense, because it wont change. All you can change on Sup Forums is the view of people, not corporations and political parties. But yes, you are right, their system and media is fucking retarded but there is nothing you can do about it.

>tl;dr the only thing you CAN do is vote for the lesser evil

Also our System in Germany only allows for voting for the lesser evil aswell, since almost all our parties are fucking retarded. So I dont even see that much of a difference in terms of candidates from here to there.

its a constitutional republic,not simply a "democracy"

All votes are not counted yet so I hope Trump wins the popular vote as well.
The electoral system is outdated and can cause instability when popular and electoral votes differ.

If you exclude dead people and illegals Trump would probably lead with few millions when it coes to popular vote

I'm very sorry for the delay in sending this message. Our email servers were down to Russian interference. As of now, our program is now finished. Thank you for your time spent in Correcting The Record.

Your final payout is: [$0.003]

Germany is absolutely the last nation in the world that should be lecturing anyone about democracy or criticizing other leaders. You literally had to have foreign occupiers write your constitution and Merkel has been in office longer than Adolf Hitler.

That's not how it works in other countries though.

Smaller states votes are worth more, it's worked on an average of how popular the candidate is in each state

>He doesn't actually know how our system works

No user, you're the autist screeching about something you have no idea about

Honestly I do hope this results in a reform of the electoral system.
But that will never happen (wait didn't I say something like this about trump?) because then all the dirt in the system gets revealed, and the skeletons who managed to turn up to the voting booths for hilary would get exhumed.

In fact, EVERY election is about voting for a lesser evil. There can not be something like a "100% good" party, and there has never been one.
Watch this if you don't understand why all parties and candidates have always been shit and are always shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs