Who else is moving LEGALLY to America now?

Who else is moving LEGALLY to America now?

Nah I'd still rather live in a 90%+ white country.

Also, which state is more based, Kentucky or West Virginia?

Will they let Latinos and Muslims immigrate? I think they will ban all non-European immigration.

if you are latino you dont want to live there

If Orlando Bloom is considered white, then I am too.

Only for unskilled bluecollar workers (that applies to euros too)

America has 50 states. I wouldn't know where to move into. That's seriously why I haven't given it any thought.

Sweden?

Good luck. Our immigration system was already laberynthine and broken before Trump got into office.

I wouldn't mind having dual citizenship. But we need to fix up our country first. Especially Melbourne and Sydney.

I would go to Oregon because:
>they are based.
>muh gun laws.
>nature and shit.
>Oregon trail trained me well.

Heavily considering it now

I wasn't so sure before the election but now it's getting tempting. I will at least take a trip there in the next month

I know I'd feel so comfy in any traditionally christian state, such as Kentucky or West Virginia. But if I had to live in a blue state like California or New York, I'd go full hero in a matter of months, I'm not even shitposting.

see, there are still too many choices.

He's streamlining the process to encourage legal immigration.
Just don't be a rapist and you'll be fine.

If all the foreigners on Sup Forums want to move to America now where will I get all my rare flags from?

If you're not a liberal fag, Colorado.

What state has low lib cuck %?

I went full autistic this year when I told in the embassy that the reason I wanted to renovate my visa was because I wanted to attend a Trump rally (which is apparently illegal if you're a foreigner).
Won't be making the same mistake again and Trump will be in the office in spring anyway. I want to visit Civil War related cities and definitely the white house!

>Oregon
>Based
Clearly never been there. Most of Oregon are far-left cuckold hipsters. East part of the state is nice, though.

Might consider it after I get my master's. Here's for a two-term Trump.

West Virginia

SAVE EL SALVADOR WHILE YOU CAN

Is rapist a codeword for Mexicans?

Kentuckian here. Just don't move into the cities.

I applied green card lottery before deadline this year.

What's wrong with Hong Kong? Nice of tight asian pussy?

Which state has the looses gun laws americabros?

For the first time I am considering doing it.

Every oregon fag on /k/ is the most bro tier burger I ever met on this site.
These guys alone make that place based as fuck imo.

Also if there was a nuclear war Oregon will be safe of nuclear fallout somehow.

Fun fact. When the Soviet Union collapsed there was such a surge of Poles flooding the USA. That they had to make special rules just to keep Poles out. So Poles went to the UK instead.

That is why Poland, even today is not a part of the Visa Waver program.

seeing the majority of german and austrian immigrants are in benisslavia. is it nignog free?

> moved out of the UK because it was cucked
> then Brexit
> now MAGA
White man should come home, but WHERE?!?!?

Looking to nab myself a latina wife, not a brown goblin but white enough to be a QT.

I also dislike warm weather, unfortunately. How's the pacific northwest?

But user what is wrong with the cities?
Frankfurt looks like a small and comfy christian city to me.

Frankfurt is fine. Just stay away from Louisville. Its a nuke site.

>Looking to nab myself a latina wife, not a brown goblin
Try Italy

All mestizos are goblin tier

Trump did say he would solve it, but even tho it's a great victory i would not trust him in doing that.

you can't be sure about how trump will reshape the immigration policy, you might not have a chance

>mfw immigation processed me just in time to vote
>voted for our boy
VANGUARD

I think he will make it harder to immigrate. Unless you can do something, like if you have money to invest. If you're a normal person with a normal education you wont be allowed in to compete for jobs.

Try the UK instead, Brexit will not happen.

North Carolina a best

>blue
nope

>Looking to nab myself a latina wife
Colombia has the best latinamerican women IMO and still free of all the feminist BS that "empowered" american-educated hispanic whores usually have

If you love America and earn your keep, then you are welcome anywhere.

Either state seems bretty gud desu. Maybe more stuff to do in Kentucky.

HOW DO I GET A GREEN CARD GUYS?

1st language is English

Bsc in project management

Have 50k in my bank account

I'd move to a comfy north eastern state, if I could get a cheap house for 200k CDN and rent out the basement to support my NEET life

This is our goal. Britain uncucked. US uncucked. Now Just to Destabilise EU and get rid of Trudeau. Then we will be able to call any place our home

Nonsense.

He wants to put high tariffs on products entering the US market and you believe he will let workers enter to drive down wages?

Middle/south american native blood is the magical ingredient for making the face kinder looking, though. I don't mind a bit of native, just not Jeb's wife-tier.

Probably, but it's Colombia.

nah lol

>HOW DO I GET A GREEN CARD GUYS?

> can't even google
> believes he will somehow make it through the maze that is the US immigration system

Massachusetts.

Pls, fellow Sup Forumslacks, free us from the cuckery.

>tfw only state that went full blue

leaving singapore for eeuu, like.. are you sure?

there's only a bit more personal freedom

Which state to go to?

Where can I go so I never have to see black "people?"

Western Pennsylvania

No, please, Mexicans are violent enough.

This. He is American peoples candidate. Not immigrants.

It's the spaniard blood that makes jeb's wife look retarded

>cropping half of the paragraphs
for what purpose, swede? I don't know how norse runes work, but in english we need all of the words

I would but i would be called a dindu, not worth.

;___; ooops

Fuck off, we're full.

C-can I?
Can I work hard to be offered a job position and legal emigration to the US?

what are eastern washington and oregon like? i've been planning on moving to spokane for a while. is it easy to find a job there as a programmer?

I'm moving
And it's not a joke, I really mean that

gotta fill the dearth of people created by the mass exodus of libs and sjws to canada and mexico somehow.

no one is moving here. you need a trade skill and to be sponsored by a company. do you think sjw babies have any skills?

Thank you for the kindness, and you can be sure I wouldn't betray the trust of the American people.
Honestly, what I'm looking for is for a place that won't cause a negative influence in the way my future children will perceive the world. A traditional, old american style place is what I want the most.

Did you try seducing a fatty online?

That's the way to do it boyo.

I want to build the wall.

>Russian flag
Wait, why? Was based Russia just a meme?

West Virginia I think, but let's ask and You have rio grande do sul

If I could I would but why would they take me. It is my dream though.

of course. their skills are appealing to the emotions of your softie trudeau and thinking real hard about genders.

>tfw you lived your childhood in america
>tfw you lived in one of the bluest state : michigan
>tfw when you had to move back because the fiat-chrysler failed and your family found better fortune home
>tfw your current employer is looking for people willing to move to america for the new office
>tfw is in michigan

AND NOW IS RED
GOD BLESS THE USA

don't give trudeau ideas, please

>Wait, why? Was based Russia just a meme?
yes, me and my friends are packing up too, gota make murica great again

Might apply as an exchange student.

Trump said he's gonna cancel the visa system for Poland!
I-it's gonna happen this time, for sure! I believe! I'm gonna live the American dream once it becomes great again!

I'm already learning the US constitution. Have all 50 states memorised. I'm fucking coming, America.