STOP!! STOP WITH THE BULLYING! STOP WITH THE HURTFUL COMMENTS AND LAUGHING...

STOP!! STOP WITH THE BULLYING! STOP WITH THE HURTFUL COMMENTS AND LAUGHING. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! YOU PEOPLE ALREADY WON, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL? YOUR HATRED OF LIBERALS IS SO DISGUSTING, I'VE HAD ENOUGH. PLEASE JUST STOP WITH THE TAUNTING. ITS TORTURE.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=YB91BBPt8g4
whitepowermaga.kinja.com/1788748880?rev=1478700144310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would do the same if Hillary won. Now fuck off our board.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

NO WE WOULDN'T. WE ARE KIND AND NICE. TRUMPKINS ARE EVIL LITTLE DEMONS THAT SPREAD HATE AND SUFFERING.

I don't even care if Trump is the next Hitler. The sheer amount of butthurt lefties literally crying over the this shit has mad it worth it.

>Trumpfkins
It's "Mr President" to you.

Its cruel, you are a cruel awful beast.

Stop, please, just stop.

FPBP

NOOO DON'T FPBP HIM. STOP ENCOURAGING THE TORTURE OF LIBERALS.

Kill yourself faggot before Hilary does

What you are thinking about doing, do it demon.

don't worry I'm sure you'll have committed suicide in less than 4 years

Not a chance, your kind would kick us while we were down.

Just accept your fate.

>the torture of liberals
You have done that yourself.

If Hillary won Sup Forums would literally be unusable for a solid week with shitposting

You never dealt with a bully right

>STOP ENCOURAGING THE TORTURE OF LIBERALS.
Fuck that noise, we're just gettig started on the libetal asspain.
Get ready for a pear of anguish up your behind.

If you back a traitor, expect to be treated like a traitor

MMMMMMM

Liberal Tears are soooo yummy, fuck you people for ruining my nation/province.

Stay out of Canada, we don't want more dumb leftist coming up here and giving Trudeau more shitty votes that cuck does not deserve.

Sure you would.
Say who broke Trumps Walk of Fame Star? OH YEAH FUCKING LIBERALS!

NOOOO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SANCTIFICATION

LIBERALS DON'T HATE. LIBERALS DO NOT HATE

Why did it have to end like this?

You should've stayed the fuck off the board. We didn't ask for CTR but after 2 months of that horseshit I'm ready to go all out.

ITS NOT TRAITORS TO VOTE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOYALTY ANYWAY

What do you want huh? You wan to send me to the gas chamber? Perform human experiments on me? Do you want to watch me scream and thrash around as the awful little liberal I am? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

shut UPPPPP

Donald J. Trump, President Elect, did say that you'd win so much you would get sick of it. It's time to make America great again.

man the galactic butthurt in german media is delicious. thank you very much for shitter shattering every politician ever. made my shitty week.

One crazy guy =/= all liberals, but I guess one crazy republican does = all of them

I wasn't part of that! I've browsing Sup Forums since '08. You people turned into this shit hole!!!

>Implying that a liberal deserves mercy
>or anything at all

This is just the beggining. Things are about to get really ugly for your kind.

>Donald J. Trump, President Elect
>President Elect
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you don't get to decide who a traitor is!!! I betray no one!

What are you gonna do huh? Put me in camps? Torture me? Gas me? You sick fuck.

this delusion.

LIBTARDS ARE THE MOST DESPICABLE INDIVIDUALS EVER.

INFERNAL COLUMNS FROM THE FRENCH REVOLUTION : 500.000 DEAD
BOLSHEVIKS : 25 MILLION DEAD
RED GUARDS : 60 MILLION DEAD

AND SO MANY OTHERS.

GIVEN POWER, YOUR KIND IS EVEN MORE CRUEL THAN THE CRUELEST NAZIS.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD BE DELIGHTED.

YOU'RE INSULTING WHITE MEN ON A HOURLY BASIS FOR GOD FUCKING DAMMIT SAKE, PLEDGING FOR THE E X T E R M I N A T I O N OF THE WHITE RACE.

AND NOW YOU TELL US YOU'RE KIND AND YADDA ?

HAH.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

GO KYS FAGGOT AND HAVE IT PAINFUL.

They called us Drumpfkins.

They must hang.

fuck that was meant for op

so

do we have any confirmed deaths from tumblr yet?

You say those things like a girl sexting about her gang rape fantasies. You're craving for it.

THIS RIDE NEVER ENDS!

>begging for mercy
that's not how you escape the RWDS, this only makes their dicks harder

And I've been here since 2005, faggot.
You don't know shit and of course you showed up after chanology and when bongo was due for office-- that's when the shills started to shit up the fucking joint.

Fuck off and die.

All of that is a lie. But go ahead, exterminate me, your time has come I GUESS

I had so many shitty Hillary meme pictures that I saved on here ready to go for today, it would have been glorious.

Oh well. If only there were some Hillary fans around i'd do the opposite, but this is Sup Forums after all.

This is some serious RPing

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm

Then how about afterwards a black woman tried to defend the star but instead gets assaulted by liberals and not calling a ambulance to get her huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=YB91BBPt8g4
:)

shut the fuck up you weird creep.

I WILL NOT DIE

Trump supporters are laughing, hilary supporters are threatening violence and making death threats.
How about YOU stop

>DO NOT HATE

It doesn't get much better than this
But, if I've learned anything from Brexit, it will

I always wondered if these threads are satire

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I'M SO HAPPY JUST FOR THE SHITSTORM AND AT ALL THE FUCKING NORMIES CRYING OON FACEBOOLK AND TWITTER IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS

AHAHAHAHHA. I'M LAUGHING AT YOU FATTY.

TIME TO RUB IT IN, YOU SMUG FUCKING BASTARDS

Liberals don't use guns

Liberals don't attack black women. Those people were not liberal

I am very close to this

OP some kinda roleplaying sissy who gets off to being bullied

Evil heartless assholes. Stop watching me suffer

>Liberals don't attack black women. Those people were not liberal.
Kek

this is even better than Sup Forums vs tumblr

Reminder that there are zero liberals here who post.
This is too far from their hug box

Don't worry. Melania says she's going to be stomping out cyber bullying as First Lady. I guess these drumfpkins forgot that pepe lives int eh swamp they'll be draining.

Just because you think you are cool and selective on 4chumps, doesn't mean that you are.

AHAHHAHAHAH CLINTON FAGS

BTFO
T
F
O

RARE
A
R
E

This. It can be enjoyed

Post your face when you're rounded up by 5 white conservative males, stripped out of your clothes and shoved five hard cocks up your ass/transvagina in rapid succession

burnt flags and spilled trash does not equal putting people into camps

It has been a long-time coming for the left. It really has. You people have talked down to working class people, and treated anyone with a differing opinion like shit for so long. An entire political wing and class has been given the fucking finger and rightly so. Instead of framing yourself as "victims" and that eternal platitudinal wave-away, "on the right side of history," how about you just view yourself as humbly as everyone else does: just a person with a political view that, depending on society's opinion and ultimate fate, is just as right or wrong as anyone else's. Basically, the left has been in power too long and you should have seen this coming.

Every time anyone on your side has ever said "Stop. You won," before, you bite the hand that helps you up.
This very board is still full of your lies and hatred.
We can't stop.
Not ever again.

Repent and join the winning side.
There is still room for you in a United America.

...but the hatred needs to stop.
All the literal liberals are already on board. If a few of you, self proclaimed "liberals" are feeling tortured, that is too bad...

...you need to learn your lesson, not just tap out again back to the Ball Pit for another time-out:

WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN.

whitepowermaga.kinja.com/1788748880?rev=1478700144310 I'm on Jezebel having fun with former gawker writters

That really sounds like extremism to me, but because you are "liberal," you are suddenly excused for it. This kind of double-think from your perspective has gone a long way to persuading people to push for Trump. And the best part? You will never ever realize it

B8

asshole
rapist creep

Mark my words, the pendulum is uncaring and unfeeling. You will have your time, but it won't last, and when it swings back, it will knock over everything that you built up these last 4 years...

>What are you gonna do huh? Put me in camps? Torture me? Gas me? You sick fuck.

"Prove to me that you are secretly as bad as us. Please. You know you want to."

Fuck. Off.
We have work to do.

CTR GET OUT, BLACK MONEY = PRISON

you would have done the same. get off your high horse

Because despite the media narrative, we were the one bullied by you fucks for a solid year

You will recieve no quarter as you deserve it in spades

>You will have your time, but it won't last, and when it swings back, it will knock over everything that you built up these last 4 years...
What is this delusion? Why does every liberal idiot portray politics as this hyperbolic "good v. evil!!!" ridiculousness? You are so smug and self-satisfied. You can't run a society and preserve jobs for people by making smug platitudes pal, sometimes the system has to work for the little guy and not unicorns. This election truly was the people v. the establishment, but because liberals are stuck in their echo chamber of absolute hyperbolic delusion, you don't see it.

And one more thing -- you don't even address the valid points I raise against you, you just go straight for the usual liberal trash.

>Fuck. Off.
>We have work to do.

Gotta build that camp huh?

>Insulting people by calling them "racist" and "creeps"
Isn't it about time you realized insulting people isn't going to persuade them?

>le right-wing conservatives are le Hitler meme
Just do yourself a favour and shut up, you make yourself look more irrational with every post lol

I wish we could make you all kys

You weren't "bullied" you were and are the aggressors, you want to attack, you want to cause harm

Whatever trumpo, you don't care about my views anyway. NOT EVERYTHING HURRR JOBS HURRR SOCIETY. Its hard to feel good when blacks, women, literally everyone but straight white men are happy.

GOOD. WHY CARES AT THIS POINT. I AM GOING TO GET APE FUCK SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WATCH ME VOTE FOR HARAMBE WAAAGGRRGAAAAAA VOTE FOR DEATH SQUADSSSSS WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KILL ALL NON STRAIGHT WHITE MALES WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>Mark my words, the pendulum is uncaring and unfeeling. You will have your time, but it won't last, and when it swings back, it will knock over everything that you built up these last 4 years...

The trend away from elitism has been going on for all of recorded history, yes, with little sways back and forth, but generally as a trend.
You can still fuck off back to the woods, and be all superior towards the rabbits and deer, if you feel like it, but modern communication is killing intellectual elitism, modern production is killing the divide between haves and have-nots, and modern weaponry means you can't rig the game as much as you'd like without getting overthrown by the unwashed masses.

It has been thousands of years, still waiting on that pendulum...the days of ziggurats are long gone.

>>You weren't "bullied" you were and are the aggressors, you want to attack, you want to cause harm
THAT COMPLETE DELUSION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT

No more...please

but pol is always shitposting. just different flavors of shit

>we only act like hitler 'cause we know you secretly want to act that way we are only attacking preemptively you have got to have the same screaming voices in your head that we do that is why we accuse you of wanting to be like us 'cause we know the Truth

Seriously, if you aren't role-playing, there are cheap drugs that can help you now.

Low tier B8, M80. Also, kill yourself, libcuck.

Stop trying to trick me. You know its true

In case in needs to be said, was attempting to explain what you were saying in to MbB7T+5J, not disagreeing with you. Not at all.

I remember well the disgusting display libtards put on after Scalia died. In fact, it was so bad, it's not something I will forget. You fuckwits danced on his grave and had a REAL good time, didn't you?

Well, guess what, shitbird? Scalia is going to multiply over the next several years. You wanna legislate from the bench, dipshit? That sword cuts both ways.

Scalia is the Obi Wan Kenobi of this election. Taste the pain.