Why such Marvel characters as Black Cat, Black Bolt and Black Widow are still depicted as whites?

Why such Marvel characters as Black Cat, Black Bolt and Black Widow are still depicted as whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latrodectus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no ass

>pure white redhead Russianfu
>turned into a fat KWEEN
I’m gonna be sick...

"Black Cat" refers to a black-furred cat. "Black Widow" refers to a certain type of spider.

As a black guy, the term "black" makes no sense in regards to skin color.

Black describes their clothing, not their skin. Same thing with Black Knight and Black Tom Cassidy. Also why Black Goliath became Goliath when he lost the dark-colored costume.

>Black Goliath
I had legitimately wondered about that...

But black widow is African spider.

>that big black woman
Who is this cosplayer op?
>tfw Sup Forums tries to lie saying us blacks want white hamplanets or white sticks
>tfw I'm black and only want this black thic beauty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latrodectus

Nope. Members of the same genus exist n Africa and Australia, but the classically depicted "red hourglass" black widow is native to North America.
...which still isn't Russian, but whatever.

Why's the Black Panther is black then?
Aren't panthers always black?
Isn't panther a black-furred leopard?

Who is this semen demon?

Yes. And his rival M'Baku the Man-Ape has a motif of a white gorilla. Symbolism.

>6/10 face (at best) and 2/10 body saved by massive tits

Shame they'll look like udder shit when hanging freely.

Aren't they going to recast Widow in MCU?

Aren't they white under their fur? I mean their skin color.

This is some very low level trolling

Fur protects from sunlight so they need no melanin. Most of animals with fur are like that.

Most developed country in Africa.
It would make more sence for wakandians to be white. Or at least asian.

Panthera is a genus that includes big cats like jaguars and leopards. A black panther is any big cat with black coloration, and not a distinct species within itself. Ergo, a black jaguar and black leopard are both black panthers.

Panther is also the name of a mythical creature with a multicolored hide, but its sometimes shown as having black spots. Makes me wish that BP had a rival counterpart called Rainbow Panther.

Venus something, icr the rest
Venus Noir? Venus... she has a tumblr I recall.

Some of us like udders

>Who is this cosplayer op?
I'll beat you to the punch here, I don't remember her name but she NEVER does nudes

Never mind that, why is the Scarlet Spider not a native American?

Except polar bears, they have black skin under their white fur

>Sup Forums tries to lie saying us blacks want white hamplanets
Right, you prefer black ones.

Because, as an illegally-grown clone, he isn't an American citizen. He's also dead.

>Black Manta
>isn't actually bl-
oh wait

Why isn't batman called shikaka?

Why isn't green arrow a Martian?

because his costume isn't white
and shikaka was the great WHITE bat

>Why such Marvel characters as Black Cat, Black Bolt and Black Widow are still depicted as whites?
The same reason White Tiger is brown, as is Red Locust, and Blue Marvel is Black?

But Bruce Wayne is white. Could make sense.

But think of the tactical advantage she has.
She is practically invisible at night.
Very useful for a spy.

Also, Black Russian jokes.

>white
>russian

erm, user, ever heard of slavs?

Because they're white, nigger.

Yeah yeah Italians,Greeks, Slavs anyone European who's not Anglo isn't white. Get out Sup Forums, you're becoming boring.

what is has to do with pol, lol. slav is a very distinct racial groups and cultural group, it's not like separating the french from the anglo.
it's bad when they portray slavic characters as generic white. I'm not being Sup Forums for pointing this

Dunno if you know this, but every single godamn European calls themselves "white", because we have white skin. We hate each other based on ethnic differences, not skin color.

Nice.

Let me answer your question with a question user. How about you shut the FUCK up and post more Venus Noire?

Because I don't have much.

Our blood-soaked history is a beautiful symbol that hatred does not have to be race-related.

Aye. To be a Yuro is to know that you can hate people 5 km away from you.

Jesus. My heart and my dick.

What, that's not a cosplayer?

Because the Black Panthers were a pro-black organization in the 70s that attacked white people.

Your inner stormfag is showing.

They were a black power group that wasn't pacifist. Their violence was self defence than anything, keeping in mind that violence against blacks, especially in the south was much more commonplace.

wasnt she black in the CGI series that came out like 15 years ago?

Naming capes according to their race is a DC thing

>Their violence was self defence
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T'challa predates the Black Panther Party by a few months.

excuse me sir but where is her ass?

that's black widow? i thought that was gorilla grodd

On her chest

They literally went out of their way to murder black cops and black security guards. I know, people like that don't count as people to a disgusting fucking communist like yourself, any more than those fleeing Castro, the Vietnamese boat people or the kulaks did, but could you at least pretend to comprehend why people might think they're terrorists?

>Why such DC character as Perry White still depicted as Perry Black?

>Why such Marvel white character as Nick Fury still depicted as black?

>That waist
>Those tits

How?

A corset

I want Venus Noir to be my wife.

It truly boggles the mind that any white person is given a role in cinema that could be taken by a black GOD.

>she NEVER does nudes
not for the likes of us, anyway...