Holy fuck shes going to win the popular vote

Holy fuck shes going to win the popular vote

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Only because of California. Don't care if he gets 9 trillion votes there. It's 55 points and that was the deal. If you don't like it you should've changed it before the election.

>218 and 276
When the fuck are they gonna call the remaining states? I assume they aren't counting those for the popular vote yet either.

She rigged the wrong vote.

Literally doesn't matter

And he was up quite a bit before California. ANd those fags can go fuck themselves

Because it won't change the deciding factor

No mandate

Also this will not happen in the next election cycle when the illegals are deported. You can screencap this post.

>4 million people voted for leppo

>It's not a popularity contest
Literally

they want people to wake up and not see michigan red

people wont feel the gravity of what just happened for weeks, there were thousands of wisconsin polls and trump won exactly 1, the final one that counted for real!

You cunts and your calls to screen cap your posts. The only cunt dumb enough to screen cap your fucking drivel is the NSA.

its a republic. popular vote means nothing
if they dont like it their are plenty of democratic countries they can move to

Man isn't it strange that all these dead people vote Dem?

Trump owes the election to Leppo.

If things went by the popular vote it would mean that big urban centers would have a huge amount of influence over every other state.
That's why the Electoral Vote system exists, so that smaller states won't get rolled over by the large urban ones.

just call michigan already. fuck

>11,000 people voted for Harambe

Mate Trumps election doesn't end the GOP's demographic issues it merely postpones them. There are plenty of hispanics in Texas and Arizona turning 18 every year and after those fall to the democrats the two parties as we know them are over

>its a republic

You say that as if it means there can't be a democratic system of election

Yeah not dissing the system I actually don't mind it. One thing they need to sort out though is the winner take all allocation of electors, that shits fucked

I only see most of the states are in red color.

if america was a full democracy u cucks would be in alot of trouble right now. he would have had even more turnout in blue states that dont bother to vote and now he would have omnipotent majority power over everyone in the country and he could take away your rights as he pleases. a republic is much superior to a democracy in every single way. keep whining loser

>I assume they aren't counting those for the popular vote yet either
I don't see why not

What's a Leppo?

>100k illegal immigrants

>he would have had even more turnout in blue states

lol no hes the most disliked politician in the US

> a republic is much superior to a democracy in every single way. keep whining loser

They're not mutually exclusive. If you actually read my post I praised the EC system, stops the smaller states getting fucked, they should have proportional allocation of electors though

>u cucks

>>>>>>>r/The_Donald

Very happy Trump won but this honestly depresses me, it gives liberals a lot of ammo to say that Trump was not truly the people's choice.

It blows. All of the students at my college are trying to invalidate trump's win by dissing the lack of democracy in the us.

take this as consolation
it is the popular vote bear

Haha poor hilldog i actually feel sorry for her, she's spent her entire life to become prez and not only is it never going to happen but she gets the extra kick of winning the ultimately pointless popular vote.

>tfw soros rigged electronic machines sent votes to the wrong areas.

The Democrats have so many gimmee vote blocks who show up like the Borg, it doesn't bother me

Trump had to work for more votes than Hillary, who just talked about vaginas for a year

35% of those kids parents just voted trump, if he plugs the border whole and we see a complete change in the attitudes pushed within educational institutions i'd say mexicans could end up as much a useful electorate as the whites.

Only the popular illegal alien vote. And now that Trump won those voters wont be a problem next time around.