Interesting

Interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

says.com/ph/news/naas-survey-filipinos-are-trump-s-biggest-supporters
latinovotematters.org/stats/
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-narendra-modi-congratulates-donald-trump/articleshow/55330787.cms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised more black people didn't shadow vote red like I did.

>BBC

>Asians voting that strongly for Hillary
Guess the gooks aren't as based as we thought. Into the trash with the other sub-races you go.

The Indian community really helped in the "other" minority percent.

So we can trust BBC's data now? come on...
Their credibility is forever tainted.

most of them just stayed home. the latinos were cubans and dominicans and probably Catholics who knew Clinton's thoughts on their religion.

I wonder who the roof koreans voted for?

I noticed that too. Lot of pajeets support trump.

>hispanic
>race

>Asians

>Chinese

you mean the dirty race of gooks?

I hope to hell that the Donald will try to pulll in more Nigs and hispanics born American so he win again in four years!!!

Well, I now hate black people.
How can any group of people really still think the Democrats are there to help them, especially after all of the shit they go through.

Asians get corrupted easily in America. Maybe because most of them live in or land on the worst coast

They don't think, just follow king nigger.

Black twitter pumps out shooped Trump tweets 24/7. A black buddy of mine got real butthurt when he found out I was a Trump supporter and showed me a bunch of his totally real tweets that said his biggest campaign goal is deporting all blacks to Africa day 1.

desu I am a bit surprised too. If Trump can pull off some real reforms and benefits for blacks (tough to do in 4 years lets be honest) or even if they just have a different opinion of him it'llbe interesting to see if / how it changes

you have 6% of people who neither are male or female? jesus christ

This is pretty much exactly what I'd expect.
It's probably because of the Japanese Internment.

Pushing them out would be more effective, I think

Clearly you guys should get rid of niggers asap
Hell, even latinos voted better on average

>minorities don't have an important weight in the results
I thought this was common sense.

This may teach the Dems that alienating the biggest voting block is not such a wise strategy

wtf is other

women let her down thankfully

trump never said anything remotely anti-black but lookie there, pretty sick their blind allegiance to DNC

This is honestly really worrisome. Trump barely won in the states he needed. It's great, but I don't think in 4-8 years, when demographics keep getting worse, that the GOP can keep winning.

lol, it just means they didnt fill the data, theres an option to not disclose any of these

When minorities are 35% of the population, it has a big weight on the election.

I don't understand how they thought running on a "lol fuck evil white people" was a good fucking idea. Even King Nigger wasn't that stupid.

Asian-Americans are liberal trashes. Although we helped the emperor claim his throne:

says.com/ph/news/naas-survey-filipinos-are-trump-s-biggest-supporters

>Catholics who knew Clinton's thoughts on their religion.
Doubt that. American Catholics are cucked beyond all recognition.

what is other?????

And how many of those can actually vote?

America is still white

you can't argue with RESULTS, trump and his team have to deliver

if they do, LANDSLIDE 2024

Hubris - gets the powerful every time, but do they learn from history, do they fuck

>Hispanic
>29% Republican
Disappointed, amigos.
I really thought Hispanics would be at a minimum 40%. George W. Bush was the only Republican candidate who receive 40% of the Hispanic vote, back in 2004.

For some perspective:

Hispanic voter breakdown for presidential elections from 1980 to present.
latinovotematters.org/stats/

1980 Jimmy Carter, 56% Ronald Reagan, 35% +21
1984 Walter Mondale, 61% Ronald Reagan, 37% +24
1988 Michael Dukakis, 69% George H.W. Bush, 30% +39
1992 Bill Clinton, 61% George H.W. Bush, 25% +36
1996 Bill Clinton, 72% Bob Dole, 21% +51
2000 Al Gore, 62% George W. Bush, 35% +27
2004 John Kerry, 58% George W. Bush, 40% +18
2008 Barack Obama, 67% John McCain, 31% +36
2012 Barack Obama, 71% Mitt Romney, 27% +44

Most "asians" in the US are form shit tier east-asia countries, including China.

If the majority of asians were Japs and Koreans, it'd be much better.

I'm assuming "asians" are the yellow mongoloid people, so no Poos and no sandniggers.

nothing to win now. For an instance, I watched CNN all morning waiting to laugh while they were panicking and was actually interested at some point at their news now.
They are blaming each other, saying what it needs to be done, why hillary lost and they also gave plenty of air time to some republicans which were "tortured" during this whole presidency election.
What I mean is, now they dont know what the fuck to do

>based gooks
>living in USA
pick one and only one

Moron who got fooled by yellow fever faggots

If trump really can clean up inner cities with a hard hand he'll get that black vote up to 25 to 35 % easily.

>60% and still pulled it off

Also big surprise niggers voted for the gibs candidate. Now they probably mad because Trump gonna put their lazy asses to work

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-narendra-modi-congratulates-donald-trump/articleshow/55330787.cms

Trumps supposed anti-spic bias was massively hyped by the MSM, so I'm not surprised

Maybe because Trump was literally endorsed by the KKK and he didn't connect at all with their problems?

these are exit pols... people can and will lie...

>Whites proven the least racist
>Males proven the least sexist

53% of white females voted Trump.

The KKK endorsed him??? Wtf I hate him now!

>Tfw you are part of the the 8%

So many butthurt negros today.

And 43% for Clinton.

The vocal feminazi who only wanted to vote Clinton because it was a woman aren't the majority. White people are intelligent, so white women vote for their convictions.

no, but blacks do. lol

Is there also a chart that shows ecucation?

>Andorra
>black friends
wut

Most Hispanics in the US come from the shit tier people in countries like Mexico, Guatemala, And El Salvador.
If you had more middle class Hispanics from say Colombia, Peru, and even Argentina you'd be at 40-59 percent
T.Peruvian who voted trump

why the asian bros let us down so bad

wtf asians

Higher educated people voted for Clinton because our colleges are cuck indoctrination centers.

>trump was elected by white men

Yes, we know this. And?

checked and kek'd

Why were african american even voting for a woman?

Gosh! It's almost like if you tell the majority that they've sinned for the color of their skin, no matter how hard you pander to minorities you still fucking lose.

"Be sure to get out and vote!" Oh, we fucking voted.

Flip Ams are the biggest asian american trump supporters my brotha

I literally dont know anyone whose a fil-am who does'nt support trump except my granny

About a third of Asians, Hispanics and others voted for Trump. Are they our guys?

Why are Niggers so stupid?

cannot confirm

>t-the white vote won't be e-enough!!

100% when?

Low testosterone cucks from a collectivist culture.

>tfw soon there will be no white people
>tfw democrat monopoly incoming

How do we stop this?

In my church group at my university, almost all of the white members voted for Trump