Redpill me on Mike Pence. Why libtards fear him more than Trump? Is he really THAT based?

Redpill me on Mike Pence. Why libtards fear him more than Trump? Is he really THAT based?

He's a fool

He is essentially a Theocrat, a modern day Ignatius of Loyola.

Why? Please, explain.

He's neocon scum. He's like Mitt Romney.

He's a kike puppet

He was a great governor. He literally just didn't kiss gays asses all the time like all the Millennials wanted him to. That's it. Just like how they completely ignore everything Obama is fucked up and endless spout "but muh economy is doing better!," they ignore all the good he did and keep spouting "muh gays!"

He literally has made Indiana one of the best states to live in.

explain, ese

>Denies evolution
>Denies climate change
>Ultra mega conservative
He's more conservative than George Bush Jr was and just look at how much they hated him.

Bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

He's an old school conservative. Values and respects the right to have religious freedom, even if it hurts your feelings.

There is literally no evidence that Obama had a poor presidency. The economy is in fact recovering nicely. "Racial division" is a non issue and in either case its only the Trumpfags that fan the flames (tolerance != tolerating the intolerant). And the idea that his foreign policy is "weak" is laughable considering Trump has explicitly stated he plans on bending over a desk and letting Putin put his cock into Trump's boypussy.

I'm just glad that I am already gainfully employed/own land, since we are about to sink into a shit show for 4-8 years.

Because Mike Pence has 0% fear or compromise about things like God.

I fear him because I honestly believe he's their to pull/direct Trump to all the neocon shit.

I just don't want to see the same shit we had with Cheney and Bush. Which is what I fear because it will undo everything Trump at least promised he would go against.

NEO CON SCUM FAGGOT

FUCK WHAT Sup Forums THINKS ON THIS.

HE WAS PICKED TO EASE TENSIONS WITH THE RNC

FUCK PENCE WE BEETER HOPE PRESIDENT TRUMP STAYS IN GOOD HEALTH

He's a more old-school guy, fairly standart republican - on foreign policy he's somewhat of a neo-con, but he's done a great job as govern of Indiana. He's religious and anti-LGBT, but it doesn't matter since he's the VP - for that role he is perfect, because he is calm, collected, loyal, everything needed to complement Trump's personality.

>Why libtards fear him more than Trump

Not a single flaw to pick at

>neocon
does neocon just mean they're pro-israel?
if so, can you name 3 republicans who aren't neocons?

Trump's bulletproof vest.

Nobody takes the shot with this mook waiting in the wings.

>There are people that are actually this delusional.
I'm sorry for you user, I really am.

neocon means trotskyite jew, which most republicans are.

If you unironically believe that:

1) A wall will actually be built
2) That deportations will occur any faster than they do now (which are currently at a record pace)
3) Muslims will be banned from entering the US

Then congratulations, you have been 100% swindled like an underage faggot who gargles trump's cock and balls.

Though it is likely we will see the ACA wither away in the next few years, especially if Repubs pick up another batch of senate seats in 2018.

Only thing I heard about him was that he considers abortion """FETICIDE""" and will arrest women for having miscarriages for """FETICIDE"""

Even as someone who likes Trump, that is fucking scary

He forced some women who had abortions to attend their aborted babies funerals. Pretty fucking based.

As you faggots like to say:

Not an argument.

PROTIP: Trump winning doesn't magically pull you out of degenerate NEETdom. That reality is going to hit you hard, kiddo (and reminds me of the liberal hordes and college students who thought obama winning was suddenly going to spur massive change)

>"Racial division" is a non issue
Are you fucking retarded? Police are literally being gunned down in the street, and Obama goes in front of a room full of their dead friends and blames them.

Obama has royally screwed the pooch in Syria. He has allowed Iran to restart their nuclear program. He lost thousands of automatic firearms to Mexican cartels because he fucked up that deal. He lets Iran kidnap Americans and then pays them hundreds of millions of dollars not to kill them. He literally LOST a pallet of $6 billion in Iraq. The Obamacare disaster ("Your rates won't go up! We promise!") is the icing on the cake.

I'm not saying Obama is a terrible president, he's not. I'd say his accomplishments with the economy rate him as an average or above average president. But he is TERRIBLE leader. He doesn't unite, he divides.

Oh look it's another CTR shill. Can't wait to see your indictment soon faggot.

He doesn't believe in evolution. He believes the earth is about 6000 years old. I am not even making this up.

I hope Pence is a friend to Ireland and puts good words in trump and the houses ears for us.

>first time America has had multiple race riots in a year since the civil rights act
>racial division is a non-issue
wew

>new Eastern Airlines supports him
seems pretty based

Literally
A
WHITE
CHRISTIAN
PROTESTANT
MALE

Who is also a Creationist which is just even more awesome for me.

>He forced some women who had abortions to attend their aborted babies funerals
That can't be real.

He is a crono-clone from the far distant future.

What's up with Ireland? Other than that it's a bit high off the hog on bending the knee to jew bankers and gross international tax loopholes, I'm not sure what's going on there.

A loyal man with principles. Can he be misguided in political/economical issues? Sure, but his heart is in the right place.

It is and its glorious.

the elections over, you can stop with the "CTR" meme regurtitation now.

oh look, children who read breitbart without realizing it has the journalistic integrity of national enquirer. come back when you're 18+

Things are so great right now!

You shills are now here forever though :^)

he doesn't believe in evolution and the cigarettes being a cause of death

I begged so hard last night that he'd win. We got that miracle brother.

>abortion isn't murder

Fuck off you piece of shit

>Religious feelings over real feelings

Sounds to me exactly like what mudslimes do

one purpose of the VP is to make assassinating the president a worse idea

He signed some anti fag laws back when he was Governor of Indiana.

He's from the future.

Obamas "success" with the economy is loterally an illusion, it's hand waving.
It has to do with what figures he uses to base his claims on, and the fact he only counts those on unemployment actually seeking other jobs as unemployed.

Everything else is due to the massive over printing of fiat currency, which is why he added 13 TRILLION to the national debt. More than all other presidents combined.

But no, let's run with the "Muh successful obongo economic policies".

Obama is trash, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets thrown in prison with clinton due to collusion.

Guy looks comfy af desu senpai.

He will be the actual person running the country, since Trump knows jackshit about politics and public administration.

When Trump tried to convince Kasich to become his VP, he offered him being in charge of entire fucking foreing policy. I assume he cut a similar deal with Pence.

obamas job approval was sky high when he left office, if he went for a third term he would have gotten it 60-40. People just hate clinton.

He's a creationist

He's a very religious right wing conservative, Trump for all of his flaws was actually very moderate on most social issues compared to the Republican norm.

Ireland's stance on tax is that it Americas money to tax. Ireland taxi companies at 12.5% fairly, the huge numbers in the press are misrepresentations that arise from Americas own tax laws about repatriation of money and the tax level it will be taxed at.

Also Irish and Jews don't necessarily get on well, but I don't have anything against them personally. Mostly because of the optics of the whole Israel Palestine thing I imagine.

I dont care about women getting abortions, but arresting women for having miscarriages is ridiculously fucked up.

Do you know what a miscarriage is? That means accidental.

>-cide: denoting an act of killing.
>fetus: fetus
does abortion kill the fetus?
then it's feticide

>arrest women for having miscarriages
nah

>literal murder isn't murder
there is zero reason to have an abortion past 20 weeks, and if the child was unwanted to begin with, you either shouldn't have been so lustful, or in the case of a rape, should've taken a plan B ASAP
there's literally no excuse

Pence is cute and charming, but you know he could also gut you like a fish without blinking.

When Trump says drain the swamp, he means he'll have Pence electrocute the swamp creatures and use their hides to make toys for orphan children.

He's a crazy evangelical cunt who bases his beliefs on MUH BIBLE. Almost as bad as Muslims.

He is handsome and has a nice voice though

He's a time traveler

>boypussy

>ssy

hellow there opinion maker shill

You can't fight demographics, not enough babies are being born, its not obongos fault in any way shape or form.

If anything the problem is in the rest of the world not buying enough american products since their economies suck.

Ireland has fallen so far.

Hes a neocon

Hes the same exact thing as hillary and bush so really liberals should fucking love him

He's a generic cuckservative christfag, which runs antithetical to the reasons people like Trump.

He looks like Putin

He should have picked Randlet for that purpose. I have a fear many of them might think Trump is more dangerous than an ordinary biblefag. Christfags like that tend to be quite bluepilled and status quo on things like the federal reserve bank etc. This nigger is even pro TPP

> he offered him being in charge of entire fucking foreing policy
That's actually pretty good. Foreign policy is what can quickly spiral out of control with an unprepared president. Domestic stuff gets checked by the Congress anyway.

Hum. Well, what would you want to see for Ireland out of a Trump presidency?

Probably not CTR, they wouldn't have conceded on the ACA. Likely just a moderate who's been sucked in by the propaganda.

I like Trump, but not Pence.

Anyone else here who feels the same?

Trump was actually pretty moderate when you think about it. Pence is a bit to extreme for me.

I dislike extremism of all kinds and in all directions.

he's full on deus vult purge the degenerates. he'd probably kill half of Sup Forums. i love him desu. he advocates for electroshock therapy to cure homosexuals lmao

He's a globalist kike

It absolutely is. Allowing illegals to easily take jobs under the table, lowering employment opportunities and not paying taxes, letting the pump out kids in our hospitals when they come in pregnant. Giving them benefits that drain the economy. Millions of welfare leeches. Not to mention his piss poor trade policies, horrible government spending policies that are wasteful, and restrictive regulations on businesses that caused them to move.

Obummer is one of the worst presidents we've had. Socially, and fiscally.

he wants to electrocute all the gays.

>recovering nicely
Only took him 8 Years

does Sup Forums really believe that pence isn't gonna be the one to pull the strings?
he's consistent and actually seems to have an (albeit *very* far right) opinion, while you aren't really sure with trump.
you voted against the establishment, voting someone unpredictable with a dislikable pro-establishment vp that will actually end up pulling the strings.

Because he denied evolution and is against abortion.

That's pretty much it. It doesn't matter how successful you are. You did one thing they didn't like, therefore you're the worst.

hes actually terrifying to them because he can speak better than trump can when it comes to core issues. he could even be better at persuasion than trump

Mexico has a highly sophisticated, well patrolled wall covering their entire southern border. We can easily do the same

Check mate

Yea, he was basically only chosen to secure his place in the primaries. Gotta appease to the retarded evangelicals and neocons.

That's like saying Biden was at the helm the whole time. Biden is no GHWB. Ideally, Pence will just tell everybody to go fuck themselves so Trump can stick to the important parts.

>333

Look at the Hillary gang, you would rather see those reptilian looking liberal scumfucks "behind the curtains", they did not look handsome, they looked pure evil.

Mike Pence probably assumes the Neocon agenda and Israel will continue to receive billions because muh biblical paradise, but still rather see these old white christian men assuming positions rather than total liberal feminist scumfucks, they are the chaotic evil. Pence and neocons are just evil

their southern border is A LOT smaller than ours

Ireland is a weird hodgepodge of conservative and liberal views. Gay marriage for example, however no abortion. It's less religious but it's people are by far the most open to spiritual belief. Low taxes and keen work ethic, but a want and belief in a strong welfare system so people who fall on hard times aren't left in the gutter needlessly.

This is what I fear and what re-assures me in a weird way.

One one part I'm worried that a far-right dude can pull the strings behind the stage but on the other hand i'm glad someone with a bit experience and knowladge about foreign policy is there.

Isn't he some retarded creationist?

he is.

>shouldn't have been lustful
You know sex is proven to be a necessary things humans need, right?

I better not eat food too or I might get food poisoning

Bingo. The man is a hard right theocrat who wants to move US culture back to where it was in the 50s. Trump may say mean things, but Pence is okay with actual human rights violations (conversion therapy, etc)

because Trump isn't particularly Socially conservative. He doesn't give a shit about fags or Trannies using other people's bathroom. The only socially conservative position he holds is being pro-life, Pence on the other hand is a religious Republican who hates fags and sided with NC about the Tranny issue.

Makes me wanna weep for Ireland.

Wow, let's hope nothing happens to Trump then.

>You know sex is proven to be a necessary things humans need, right?
defend this.

Daily reminder evolution is a lie.

>creationism
why is that such a dealbreaker for millennials?
who gives a shit, he's not going to be a biologist

checked

truth

Want to get thrown off a building for being a retarded homo or just for being retarded?