ITT: We laugh at Nate Silver

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF YOU SEE THIS IMAGE WHILE SCROLLING THE FIRST PAGE YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE INCORRECT POLITICAL PUNDIT OF RECEDING HAIRLINES

Male pattern baldness and shit predictions based on poor sampling techniques will come to you unless you post "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
hairclub.com/img/womens-ludwig-scale.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>had trump at a higher winning percentage than any other poll aggregator
>only analyst who stated trump was within a polling error of winning the election

he was the one who was even remotely in the same ballpark as the outcome. his influence is only going to grow.

Nate is a troll. The probability of consistently making the wrong predictions is the same as making all the right ones.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Don't even have to edit the hair/eyes he is already JUST tier

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1478461501894.webm

TIME FOR A HAIRCUT FAGGOT

Nate Recycled Paper's face when

>people actually gave him fat paychecks and media coverage for his predictions
Fascinating.

>not shitting all over Sam Wang

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Hey where the fuck is that faggot who posted that shitty Princeton election model? I want to fucking laugh at his life

>BTFO by the cubes
>BTFO by the Donald

Will Nate Depleted Uranium ever recover? He's looking JFMSU mode.

You can say he's biased but he at least tried to be realistic, and he admitted FL and NC were too close to call. It's not his fault that the polls were rigged.
Yeah he was very smug in the beginning but then something inside of him died probably after the cubs match

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Ironically enough, Nate Construction Paper actually gave him the best odds compared to bullshit like NYTimes, HuffPo, Princeton etc

Here is what Nate has said so far:

>In an extremely narrow sense, Iā€™m not that surprised by the outcome, since polling ā€” to a greater extent than the conventional wisdom acknowledged ā€” had shown a fairly competitive race with critical weaknesses for Clinton in the Electoral College.

J U S T
U
S
T

F U C K
U
C
K

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

NATE BRONZE!
NATE TIN!
NATE FUCKING SAND!
NATE DIRT!
NATE SHIT!
NATE FUNGAL SPORES!
NATE POST COITAL STINK!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

NATE PYRITE
NATE STYROFOAM
NATE PLYWOOD
NATE SODIUM
NATE NICKLE
NATE CHLORINE

At least I'll never have to see fucks spout his amazing ability to predict states ever again because he got the nigger right.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

He leaned it then fucked it all up and went full Hilldawg on the last day.

MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAGA
A
G
A

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Too late, I've already got male pattern baldness and I thought Hillary would win.

But being a wrong, ugly fucker is a small price to pay to see liberals smashed to fucking pieces.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAGA

MAGA

You dont even need to shop a JUST haircut on him lmao

THE MAGIC CONTINUES

MAGA
A
G
A

FIVE
HE GOT FIVE STATES WRONG

A fucking CHILD would get less of the swing states wrong by guessing.
Nate TIN will never be seen as the go to model of polling ever again.

The JUST hair is an improvement.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

shillary btfo
M A G A
A
G
A

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Is this including the deep blue states?

No, LA Times USC gave him the best odds with their enthusiasm model. They were only a couple points off for the popular vote, very close with the electorate.

It's almost as if enthusiasm is a major player in voting and that agencies should have factored it in for this and brexit...

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>Pic related, one of his most accurate maps

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAGA

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Florida.
Now, the last two he did concede were only a 'slight Clinton edge' (retard), but he thought the other 3 had no chance of flipping.

OP Nate bronzes hairloss is not male Pattern Baldness.I'm an MPB bro and i can't see any widows peak recession.It looks more like female pattern baldness to me, could be something up with his hormones.

hairclub.com/img/womens-ludwig-scale.png

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

His twitter feed is gold

just

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

how can he possibly regain any semblance of legitimacy after that?

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Jesus Christ, what an unbelievable fuck up.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

after Trump winning, the crooked lying media, the establishment, the SJWs... everyone got BTFO into oblivion today. This changes everything.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Except he was right. He was the only one who was saying there was a high degree of uncertainty and that Trump had a realistic chance of winning. He had it as 71/29 in Hillary's favor Tuesday morning as his final prediction, while also noting that there was probably a lot more error than usual. Other sites were saying 95%+ in favor of Hillary while also shitting on Silver's comparably low figure.

Consider this. For the next four years, no one is going to take him seriously. They also won't take him seriously on Trump's reelection campaign. That means that he won't be relevant for atleast 8 years. Even longer if he fucks up the reelection prediction. He's going to lose a lot of money. This is an absolute disaster for him.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

UPDATE THIS SHIT

PLEASE SOMEONE UPDATE IT RIGHT NOW

NOWWWWWW

>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAINMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAINMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAINMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAINMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAINMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAINMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

oh and

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I'm already balding but still

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I don't get Sup Forums's hate for Nate Silver. He actually was the one statistician who gave Trump a pretty decent chance. Everybody else had like 98% for Clinton.

Fucking kek!

>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
I would've posted it regardless, though.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAGA
A
G
A

>b-b-b-but the others were wrong too!

There were plenty of pundits who did get it right, like Bill Mitchell.

holy crap, why doesn't he just shave?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN