So what the fuck ever happened to this guy?

raped to death

Apparently the original run length for this movie was going to be 3 hrs long and only 15 minutes of known footage has been salvaged

Probably fell in the acid river since come the end of the movie that river is still polluted

Now that she has a virtue signalling boyfriend she could give a fuck about the river.

he is an organic farmer in canada by now.

Better question: who genuinely cares?

Why didn't they just use Milhouse? Was it for the same reason that they changed "Moe's Tavern" to "Moe's Bar"? Was it those pesky focus groups?

Monsanto is a real company in the Simpsons Universe and its owned by Sideshow Bob

Because originally they were gonna give the freak out moment to Marge instead of Grandpa but they gave it to Grandpa because they thought the scene would be funnier

he just fertilizes with his own tears
> and semen

He finally got to spend time with Lisa, then he left

I find it odd how the Monsanto corporation funded Fox Animation studios to do an episode about themselves and its completely false information

First and foremost the actual Monsanto is located in India a country with zero environmental regulation and its where they genetically modify then trademark all their seeds

He acknowledged the kind of person that is Lisa Simpson, and decided to better go away

Maybe he learned that Lisa can be broken and isn't entirely dedicated to her beliefs. At one point, Lisa met a 9th dimensional vegan a man who basically eats nothing but filtered air

By Collin's analysis that makes Lisa a poser.

I feel like a funnier joke at the end would be to pull the same shit that happened in Danny Phantom where you have a character pretending to be Vegan to flirt with Sam an Actual Vegan and can only have so much patience dedicated to this lie he eventually learns its not worth it.

He died on the way back to his home planet.

He left to work at Sneed's

Where's Colin?

Lack of potato's

the same that happen to every one-episode love interest for Lisa and Bart...disappear!

Simpsons Movie is confirmed to be the finale of the series and everything after the movie is non canon, Same with Spongebob, so he probably got married to Lisa or the "future" episodes that aired before the movie are what actually what happens after the movie

If he was not in this movie would it really change that much?

Lisa has him chained up in her basement. She uses him for sex.

who the fuck makes a thread for some bullshit hackjob character The Simpson's introduced, asking what the fuck ever happened to this guy?
what the fuck ever happened to YOU to make you so fucking dumb delete this motherfucker

damn, you beat me to the punch.

More like beat you to the pooch-ie.

thats a really awful joke user.

dieded

Sorry, I'll be on my way.

Went on touring with U2

Got Dicked over.

The same thing that happened to this guy.

he was a character created just to make Lisa look good in the movie

He got fucked?
Fucked right in the ear?

Killed by Lisa after she realized he was a white male.

Source or you’re full of shit

Got crushed by a piece of falling dome.